Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Quote Of The Day From A Female Facebook User. Ladies, Do You Agree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quote Of The Day From A Female Facebook User. Ladies, Do You Agree? (956 Views)

See What A female Facebook User Did To Her Fellow Girl / See How Thiefs Beat Up My Female Facebook Friend(pictures) / Checkout This Photo A Female Facebook Friend Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quote Of The Day From A Female Facebook User. Ladies, Do You Agree? by saasala(m): 4:37pm On May 06, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-jY58QB_MAV0/VUnh0GwwiiI/AAAAAAAABhs/W945nDbAlE4/s1600/pencil_sketch_1430903473019.jpg[/img]

Kinda bizarre, coming from a lady.... But ladies, do you agree with this statement?
Re: Quote Of The Day From A Female Facebook User. Ladies, Do You Agree? by falconey(m): 4:39pm On May 06, 2015
the right penis.

Good my ROD is right.
Re: Quote Of The Day From A Female Facebook User. Ladies, Do You Agree? by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 06, 2015
What does she mean by right guy?

Is it in terms of money or good sex skills?
Re: Quote Of The Day From A Female Facebook User. Ladies, Do You Agree? by ironbody03(m): 4:40pm On May 06, 2015
all is well

I rest my case
Re: Quote Of The Day From A Female Facebook User. Ladies, Do You Agree? by saasala(m): 4:43pm On May 06, 2015
missclasssy:
What does she mean by right guy?

Is it in terms of money or good sex skills?

Just luck I guess....If you fvck a guy who carries good luck, good things will might come your way...So what's your take?
Re: Quote Of The Day From A Female Facebook User. Ladies, Do You Agree? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 06, 2015
Therefore, you should keep _fucking every guy until you _fuck the right one.

Some girls and their mumu logic.

The _idiot even got 9 likes from fellow _idiots.
Re: Quote Of The Day From A Female Facebook User. Ladies, Do You Agree? by RichDad1(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2015
Same with guys too. When you HIT the right HOLE, good things follow.
Re: Quote Of The Day From A Female Facebook User. Ladies, Do You Agree? by Tallesty1(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2015
Is that what your father sent you to school to learn?

Your type of mumu get certificate walahi.
Re: Quote Of The Day From A Female Facebook User. Ladies, Do You Agree? by agarawu23(m): 4:56pm On May 06, 2015
not true
Re: Quote Of The Day From A Female Facebook User. Ladies, Do You Agree? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 06, 2015
make she come fvck me na She needs mental checking, buhari will have a lot to do, ranging from the "trekkers" to this id!ot. Yaba left go full soon
Re: Quote Of The Day From A Female Facebook User. Ladies, Do You Agree? by zinachidi(m): 5:00pm On May 06, 2015
Blackett:
Therefore, you should keep _fucking every guy until you _fuck the right one.

Some girls and their mumu logic.

The _idiot even got 9 likes from fellow _idiots.
lol , this guy sef.
Re: Quote Of The Day From A Female Facebook User. Ladies, Do You Agree? by stan241(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2015
Guess she's been getting it pretty good from her new man
Re: Quote Of The Day From A Female Facebook User. Ladies, Do You Agree? by funlord(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2015
grin this is a facebook update from a recently rewarded RUNS QUEEN!
Re: Quote Of The Day From A Female Facebook User. Ladies, Do You Agree? by komzyb(f): 6:05pm On May 06, 2015
Says who?
Re: Quote Of The Day From A Female Facebook User. Ladies, Do You Agree? by Aroboi(m): 6:22pm On May 06, 2015
I tink she's Ryt..on a lighter note tho.
Re: Quote Of The Day From A Female Facebook User. Ladies, Do You Agree? by Rapsodee(m): 6:29pm On May 06, 2015
The guy must have f.uckd her using his dick the right way
Re: Quote Of The Day From A Female Facebook User. Ladies, Do You Agree? by Garrirevenge(f): 6:55pm On May 06, 2015
I wont be wrong if i call her a fuckstard.
Re: Quote Of The Day From A Female Facebook User. Ladies, Do You Agree? by boynigeria(m): 7:02pm On May 06, 2015
good things indeed, like belle, physical abuse, STD, runzgirlization,

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do, If You Where This Guy. / Epic Twitter Response To Why Men Are Polygamous... (photo) / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.