Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari (11664 Views)

Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! / Probe electoral fraud in S’East, APGA urges Buhari / Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by bonechamberlain(m): 7:30am On Apr 27, 2015
exactly.
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by turbodee: 7:30am On Apr 27, 2015
how bout dat in the north

1 Like

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by kaykay1980: 7:31am On Apr 27, 2015
VICTOR UMEH IS THE PROBLEM OF APGA. NOTHING GOOD CAN COME FROM HIM , PLEASE VICTOR UMEH SHOULD LET APGA BEE AND REFOCUS . IF HE WANTS GMB TO PROBE THEN HE SHOULD BE IN JAIL COZ HE CONNIVED WITH PDP TO RIG THIS SAME MAN OUT IN SE.HE IS SO STUUUUUUUUUUUUFID

7 Likes

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by kennydee05(m): 7:33am On Apr 27, 2015
Face it yourself
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by allanphash7(m): 7:33am On Apr 27, 2015
Probe ko prne ni

So buhari is now someone u pple can trust?

U re just kidding like one man is lagos before April 11

Baba ihas better tin to use his administration to tackle

3 Likes

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by efilefun(m): 7:37am On Apr 27, 2015
Vicotex:

Stfu.
Dem fence your eye/ear when Northerners dey use underage voters?
The moment una hear anything comcerning PDP/SE/SS, una BP go high
can you compare both In katsina state where GMB came from PDP got about 100k votes or there about but in Enugu and others you can't say the same even in Kano PDP got almost 300k votes. So judge that urself

6 Likes

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by mekstaniac(m): 7:38am On Apr 27, 2015
Fools. Like Buhari won the election without fraud. Idiots
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by verde: 7:39am On Apr 27, 2015
It is better l change my citizenship than remain in Abia under PDP administration. I'm very happy l voted Buhari. It least my conscience is very clear; but sincerely, the Governorship election in Abia was a scam. APGA won the election. I just wish God will hear the cries of the poor civil servants that are being owed 9 months salaries and the that of Aba people who have been living in bondage and garbage for 16 years. We need Change!

6 Likes

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by obyrich(m): 7:46am On Apr 27, 2015
verde:
It is better l change my citizenship than remain in Abia under PDP administration in Abia. I'm very happy l voted Buhari. But sincerely, the Governorship election in Abia was a scam. APGA won the election. I just hope there is God!
I wish you'll fulfill your vow like the guy who vowed to trek from Lagos to Abuja if Buhari won the presidential election. Also make it public when you renounce your citizenship, that way you'll drive your point home. Abia needs men of integrity whose word is their bond, and it begins with you!

2 Likes

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by Stella5: 7:52am On Apr 27, 2015
theV0ice:

The hypocricy abi na childishness tire me. He for mention march 28 na.

In fact, I like what PDP did to APGA in Abia....since APGA forgot they were supposed to be a political party in their own right and not a subsidiary of PDP grin

Little wonder governor Obiano is now seeking a better alliance grin
no mind apga fools,buhari shuld start wit his own nah cos wat happened in d north needs explantaion.useless umeh n apga.pdp don win so dey shuld go n jump inside lagoon

1 Like

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by Brugo(m): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2015
See how he is talking as if his hands are clean. If the probe commences hope he would be as willing to see all the secrets exposed.

Besides, what is the difference between APGA and PDP?

As far as I'm concerned, they just had governorship primaries. Na internal problem. Make dem no disturb us abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by obyrich(m): 7:58am On Apr 27, 2015
So Abia state is now an appendage of Anambta state? What was victor Umeh thinking when he sold APGA guber ticket to a political neophyte, Otti, without adequate compensation and integration of the party loyalists who had kept the party flag flying? APGA is a party without internal democracy. Alex Otti did not go through party primary election to emerge as the party flag bearer. He was endorsed by Umeh and Obiano. Greed is what killed APGA.

Victor Umeh is the architect of Otti's failure, and by extension, APGA's. UMEH SHOULD GO FOR A CRASH PROGRAM IN PARTY BUILDING IN APC. He should be mentored by TINUBU. Until then, he should eat the humble pie. Soon APGA will die a natural death.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by seeker121(m): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2015
God bless you million time,as if you have been to my mind and know that is what i want to say.Since they have decided to connive with pdp to rigged the poll in favour of pdp,in Buhari voice,never expect miracle .

2 Likes

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by Christlaik: 8:04am On Apr 27, 2015
theV0ice:

In fact, I like what PDP did to APGA in Abia....since APGA forgot they were supposed to be a political party in their own right and not a subsidiary of PDP grin

u seem 2b comentin 4rm a distance
plz dnt get it twisted dmove of apga nd dmasses in abia has more 2do wit dpersonality Otti & not political party.
abians havn seen enof of t.a orji's merciless debilitating governance has rejected d installation of his robort ikpeazu to prevent 4der looting 4rm comfort of his home & enfluencin of government decisions.
GOD has dfinal say & I knw GOD is of dinterest of dmasses & will ensure justice is upheld @dtribunal.
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by spako4(m): 8:04am On Apr 27, 2015
He who rides on tiger's back is likely to end in its stomach.APGA has sold its birthright to pdp,it will likely go into extinction.
After all,the party leaders have collected money from Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by theV0ice: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2015
Christlaik:

u seem 2b comentin 4rm a distance
plz dnt get it twisted dmove of apga nd dmasses in abia has more 2do wit dpersonality Otti & not political party.
abians havn seen enof of t.a orji's merciless debilitating governance has rejected d installation of his robort ikpeazu to prevent 4der looting 4rm comfort of his home & enfluencin of government decisions.
GOD has dfinal say & I knw GOD is of dinterest of dmasses & will ensure justice is upheld @dtribunal.

If the tribunals or INEC won't upturn the 'results' of NASS in Rivers and akwa ibom, I don't think they would upturn the gov in abia.

I truly doubt it

1 Like

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 27, 2015
Vodkka:
The All Progressive Grand Alliance has urged the President-elect, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), to probe what it described as election frauds in Abia State when he assumes office on May 29.

APGA National Chairman, Chief Victor Umeh, who made the call at a joint press conference with the party’s governorship candidate in Abia State, Dr. Alex Otti, on Sunday in Umuahia, rejected the result of the poll and vowed that the party would challenge it at the election petitions tribunal.

He alleged that “while other parts of the country are celebrating democracy, the Independent National Electoral Commission used the South-East for experiment.”

Umeh alleged that both the April 11 governorship poll and the April 25 rerun in Abia State were marred by irregularities.

He accused the INEC of colluding with the Peoples Democratic Party to rig the poll in favour of PDP’s candidate.

He expressed shock that INEC ignored APGA’s earlier call for the outright cancellation of the controversial results from three Local Government Areas on April 11 poll, but instead reinstated the cancelled results.

Umeh said, “The controversy that was generated by the Returning Officer in restating the election results he had cancelled in Obingwa, Osisioma and Isialangwa North, necessitated APGA’s earlier call for the cancellation of the ” out of the reality figures from the affected councils.”

Umeh insisted that INEC ought to have sustained the cancellation of the results from the three council areas as it did in Imo State in 2011, alleging that “even the rerun was held under incoherent preparations as up till Friday night, details of polling units, where election was to hold, remained speculative.”

He claimed that the election was won by APGA but manipulated in favour of PDP, vowing to head to the tribunal to seek redress.

“APGA rejects the result of the poll as announced not because we cannot lose election but can accept losing election through credible process. We won the election clearly but our mandate was stollen.

“Accordingly, we will not resort to self help; we will challenge the result at the tribunal “, he vowed.

He promised that “APGA will firmly stand by Otti until he reclaims his stolen mandate,” he added.

Umeh said Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State has restated his commitment to ensuring that Otti gets justice.

Otti thanked Abians for “their massive support ” for him, and appealed to them to remain calm and prayerful as he heads for the tribunal.

He vowed to stop at nothing in reclaiming his ” stolen mandate”.

“Election has come and gone but the battle has just started. Evil cannot prevail over good but if it seems to prevail, it is only for a while.

“Weeping can only endure for a night, joy comes in the morning. We will not resort to brigandage because two wrongs cannot make a right, Otti added.

He alleged that voters were intimidated and scared from the polling units by coffins paraded in Aba on the eve of the election by suspected PDP sympathisers.

Otti said the rerun was fraudulently cancelled in Umunneochi council under questionable circumstances after it had been listed by INEC, and accused the electoral umpire of complicity.

http://www.punchng.com/news/probe-electoral-fraud-in-seast-apga-urges-buhari/

punch news una too much. Whr did Victor umeh mention buhari. I just 've to rope it in . so Ur news go sweet..
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by LKO(m): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2015
When has Buhari become a tribunal? The bigoted clowns should go get a lawyer and head to the tribunal if they have their facts. The same useless APGA was all over the media before the election endorsing PDP's candidate for the presidency. They better keep their silly gutter shut afterall, APGA is a subsidiary of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by M4gunners: 8:10am On Apr 27, 2015
Confused people everywhere. So Buhari na INEC na abi? He has to prove himself first. All the underage voters in not plus why e be say na D states wia Boko Haram dey get dia PVC more than wia peace dey?
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by enzony(m): 8:29am On Apr 27, 2015
Alex Otti won the election clearly. PDP rigged him out in Osisioma, Obingwa, Isialangwa North and Ugwunagbo. The courts shall return Alex Otti mandate which thegood people of Abia state freely gave him.

1 Like

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by RoyalRoy(m): 8:29am On Apr 27, 2015
Buhahahaha

This reminds me of the same dummy Obasanjo sold to the south west governors of the then Alliance for Democracy in 2003.

Vote for me in the center and I will make sure they vote for you in your states......and that was how Tinubu became the only governor reelected in the south west.

APGA, chop the dust and pray for Obiano, hopefully he doesn't dump your silly party too for a more vibrant and national party!!!

3 Likes

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by coldFLARES1(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2015
Caseless:
Thesame apga that was in connivance with pdp to rig against buhari during presidential election is now begging BUHARI to probe a crime it was an accomplice in carrying out? This people are shameless.

APGA may you lose the only state you have and cease to exist as an opposition party in Nigeria.White-elephant party!
No one could have relayed this message more appropriately. They should just fizzle out or fuse into an amalgam with their senior partner in SE Presidential Elections' crime, after all what is food for the pig is food for the piglet!
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by philips70(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2015
efilefun:
can you compare both In katsina state where GMB came from PDP got about 100k votes or there about but in Enugu and others you can't say the same even in Kano PDP got almost 300k votes. So judge that urself

You don't even have to respond to any of these persons that allege underage voting in the north. I am 99% sure if you subject the elections in the north to forensic examinations this same underage they talk about voted for the PDP. No sane adult in the north will vote PDP, not after the PDP have seen to their cities been bombed on per second basis and families driven from their homes to camps. They think northerners are fools? Bombs and deaths today and president go dancing skelewu and shoki next day and you expect them to cast a vote for such a man and his party? Even cows protest against their herdsman sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2015
well buhari does not have the power to do so
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by alsina: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2015
theV0ice:

Brother u have said it all. Thank god apga is gaining from it seriously. Even Victor umeh sold his bid for senate for sentiment. If this had happened to rochas they will be sth to talk about but this is a case of enyi mere enyi...friend doing friend.

1 Like

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by Ellashow: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2015
PentiumPro:
The comments are hilarious grin cheesy

So comical, I was laughing all through the comments.
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by Mayydayy(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2015
As a proud nwafo igbo wey see road wella.
Am loving this.
onye kpatara nku ahuhu si ngwere biara ya oru.
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by alsina: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2015
enzony:
Alex Otti won the election clearly. PDP rigged him out in Osisioma, Obingwa, Isialangwa North and Ugwunagbo. The courts shall return Alex Otti mandate which thegood people of Abia state freely gave him.

When PDP did the same in presidential election did u complain. Just get use to it. Now they r running back to the same buhari that they in collaboration with PDP rejected even more than the SS where gej comes from. Guy let PDP rule and let abians suffer. Next election them eyes go open
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by PMONEY6: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2015
How The Table Turned? THEY HATED HIM. THEY VOTED AGAINST HIM. THEY HUMILIATED HIM IN THE EYES OF MANY.
NOW THEY "WANTS" HIM FOR THEIR "RESCUE". ISN'T IT IRONIC?
A Very Big Lesson To Everyone Of Us. DON'T LOOK DOWN ON
ANYONE, CUS YOU NEVER CAN TELL. PEACE!!!!!!
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by bayulll01(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:
I Like how this is going..
Grabs popcorn..
But seriously, electoral malpractice in SS/SE states is somewhat worrisome.. I can't believe some persons still want to stick to the archaic way of doing thing.. I believe there is a time to grow up..and that time is now..

Look at them bunch of shameless people,when ss/se was rig for d the dull one,did they cry foul,when all the result of ss/se for the presidential and senate did not sum up to 2million did they cry,I always tell them,they believe they are the smartest,other tribes are mumu,and you know what will happen when your are too smart,you becomes foolish,let them enjoy their cluelessnesss awon iran ki ran

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"2021 Budget Has 316 Duplicated Projects Worth N39.5bn" - BudgIT Nigeria / Abia: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alex Otti (LP), Dismisses APC, PDP's Suits / IG: Constables To Earn N50000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.