Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari (11578 Views)

Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! / Probe electoral fraud in S’East, APGA urges Buhari / Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by Ellashow: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2015
Christlaik:

u seem 2b comentin 4rm a distance
plz dnt get it twisted dmove of apga nd dmasses in abia has more 2do wit dpersonality Otti & not political party.
abians havn seen enof of t.a orji's merciless debilitating governance has rejected d installation of his robort ikpeazu to prevent 4der looting 4rm comfort of his home & enfluencin of government decisions.
GOD has dfinal say & I knw GOD is of dinterest of dmasses & will ensure justice is upheld @dtribunal.

The way you writes is displeasing to the eyes.
Please, learn to write in full words, to pass your message across nice and intelligently because this is a public forum.
It's not an insults, just an advice.

1 Like

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 27, 2015
obyrich:
So Abia state is now an appendage of Anambta state? What was victor Umeh thinking when he sold APGA guber ticket to a political neophyte, Otti, without adequate compensation and integration of the party loyalists who had kept the party flag flying? APGA is a party without internal democracy. Alex Otti did not go through party primary election to emerge as the party flag bearer. He was endorsed by Umeh and Obiano. Greed is what killed APGA.

Victor Umeh is the architect of Otti's failure, and by extension, APGA's. UMEH SHOULD GO FOR A CRASH PROGRAM IN PARTY BUILDING IN APC. He should be mentored by TINUBU. Until then, he should eat the humble pie. Soon APGA will die a natural death.

God bless you my brother . Buhari has better things to do with his time,sore losers!
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by naijamerican: 9:39am On Apr 27, 2015
iluvweed:
grin

This reminds me of my igbo friend back in sec school....He was so stingy, he doesn't share his food or snacks with anyone, BUT when he doesn't have food again, he starts begging everyone in the class for food with an innocent face as if he has not eaten for days!.... cheesy

May God punish you and your father ewu
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2015
Vicotex:

Stfu.
Dem fence your eye/ear when Northerners dey use underage voters?
The moment una hear anything comcerning PDP/SE/SS, una BP go high

1 Like

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by jamislaw(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2015
Flat headies with their cheating mentality.

1 Like

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by theV0ice: 10:04am On Apr 27, 2015
alsina:

Brother u have said it all. Thank god apga is gaining from it seriously. Even Victor umeh sold his bid for senate for sentiment. If this had happened to rochas they will be sth to talk about but this is a case of enyi mere enyi...friend doing friend.

Exactly. Its a family affair cheesy

1 Like

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by skyfall: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2015
What a useless party! Same Buhari that your party colluded against by asking your supporters to vote Jonathan?

Better take your case to the election tribunal.
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by iluvweed(m): 10:11am On Apr 27, 2015
naijamerican:

May God punish you and your father ewu

Lool....Foolish Flat head....you think God is Igbo?.... grin

God cant purnish me, when someone like your mother is still alive......I heard some yoruba agbero's banged your mom so bad she now has a K-leg..... grin

Oh!...am sorry I forgot you already used your Mom for blood money...Ha ha!....It was your dad that was banged from the anus!..... grin grin grin

Oloriburuku, Omo Iya ale!.....Lagbara Olorun....Motor lo ma Pa baba e! ati Iya e!............AMIN.

3 Likes

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by Guyman02: 10:21am On Apr 27, 2015
arewafederation:
Why are these ibos always calling Buhari to come to their rescue? Is he now their new messiah? undecided

SMH for the Igbos.

Idiotic tribalist, what brought about Ibo in the article? They are talking about PDP, APC and APGA and not about Igbos.
For your information, the correct spelling is Igbo not IBO. ''idiat without occur''

1 Like

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by Change2015(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2015
M4gunners:
Confused people everywhere. So Buhari na INEC na abi? He has to prove himself first. All the underage voters in not plus why e be say na D states wia Boko Haram dey get dia PVC more than wia peace dey?

There was more peace in Borno state during the elections than in Akwa Ibom or Rivers States. What was your point again?

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria

2 Likes

Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by arewafederation: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2015
Guyman02:

Idiotic tribalist, what brought about Ibo in the article? They are talking about PDP, APC and APGA and not about Igbos.
For your information, the correct spelling is Igbo not IBO. ''idiat without occur''

Wetin be your problem? angry
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by merengue: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2015
These APGA people deserve to be taken to all the market squares in the East and publicly flogged. You invited termites into your home and you are now complaining that your house is collapsing. They say those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Osoba, Adefarasin, Adebayo and the other dummies who were AD governors in 1999 made the same devilish deal with OBJ and we all know what happened, For the sake of the SE though, I hope Obiano stays in APGA and applies the Jagabanic principles to make APGA a formidable platform IN 2019. PDP has nothing to offer the SE.
Shame on traitors like Peter Obi & to a lesser extent; Rochas Okorocha who could have started the transformation of APGA earlier.
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by Caseless: 10:41am On Apr 27, 2015
coldFLARES1:
No one could have relayed this message more appropriately. They should just fizzle out or fuse into an amalgam with their senior partner in SE Presidential Elections' crime, after all what is food for the pig is food for the piglet!
gbam!!!
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by Hembelembe: 11:23am On Apr 27, 2015
arewafederation:
Why are these ibos always calling Buhari to come to their rescue? Is he now their new messiah? undecided

SMH for the Igbos.
Must you derail this thread just because there's Igbo in it?
SMH for A.SS washing tribe.
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by Hembelembe: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2015
jamislaw:
Flat headies with their cheating mentality.
OGO ISU HEAD with their Lazy and Hating nature
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by Iceathome(m): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
APGA won the election in Abia guber, but now tribunal will decides. PDP held the INEC REC and EO hostage before they announced the doctored results they figure out the 3 INEC staff they over bought to duplicate fake results sheet for them. The real Abians know the original results from the card reader and polling units and wards in each of the LGAs.

Here is the real results

APRIL 11TH 2015 GUBER ELECTION IN ABIA STATE.

TOTAL RESULTS
APGA ----206,360
PDP-------78,663

DIFFERENCES IN FAVOUR OF APGA ----- 127,698

THEN RE-RUN ELECTION ON 25TH APRIL 2015

APGA -----19,129
PDP--------12,600

DIFFERENCES IN FAVOUR OF APGA -------6529

IN SUMMING UP

APGA LEADS WITH A TOTAL VOTES OF---------134,226

PLS. above result was complied with the actual accredited voters and votes that was voted in the polling unit and wards not the doctored and hand written result by the pdp INEC agents they bought over which was announced. Note, the result announced was 10000000million percent fake and very shameful that Prof. Ozurumba could admit to announced such a sham result, though he was under juju control because while I was at INEC hqt umuahia that early morning 4:30am when the result was about to announced, while watching him I pity him and Prof. Selina Oko (Prof Selina was like I am not involved oooo), the pressure was on them with heavy forces surrounding them.

I trust Otti and other APGA aspirant because all of them are going to tribunal to challenge their stolen mandate against PDP. As of now. The truth is that APGA cleared almost all the election in the state with currently 13 seats out of 24 in the House of Assembly and one seat in House of Rep, which has never happen before, with this, you can know that Otti won the election.

Tribunal here we come!
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by Christlaik: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ellashow:

The way you writes is displeasing to the eyes.
Please, learn to write in full words, to pass your message across nice and intelligently because this is a public forum.
It's not an insults, just an advice.
thank you very much, I love your advice.
I also have an advice for you, "the way you writes" is gramatically wrong. please learn how to use words correctly, to pass your massage across nice and intelligently because this is a public forum.
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by farem: 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
arewafederation:

SMH for the Igbos.
Question for the gods
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by TeamSimple(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
If you must eat with the devil you need a very long spoon. Apga dined with pdp using a very short spoon ,and so they are in trouble.
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by naijamerican: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
iluvweed:

Lool....Foolish Flat head....you think God is Igbo?.... grin

God cant purnish me, when someone like your mother is still alive......I heard some yoruba agbero's banged your mom so bad she now has a K-leg..... grin

Oh!...am sorry I forgot you already used your Mom for blood money...Ha ha!....It was your dad that was banged from the anus!..... grin grin grin

Oloriburuku, Omo Iya ale!.....Lagbara Olorun....Motor lo ma Pa baba e! ati Iya e!............AMIN.

Learn how to use English properly before you attempt to insult someone. Your insults don't have the desired effect when it's riddled with grammatical errors.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by Ellashow: 9:01am On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=Christlaik post=33164670]
thank you very much, I love your advice.
I also have an advice for you, "the way you writes" is gramatically wrong. please learn how to use words correctly, to pass your massage across nice and intelligently because this is a public forum.[/quote

This is not the first time seeing your comments here on this forum, so that 'writes' is correct in that sentence, that is, that's how you shorten your words on other posts. I don't need to go further. I'm sincerely sorry if it get to your wrong side. Mabinu
Re: Probe Electoral Fraud In South- East --- APGA Urges Buhari by Syphonn(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
The Peoples Democratic Party has slammed President Muhammadu Buhari of mortgaging the future of Nigerians with his request to borrow $5.5bn foreign loan.

The party said the plan would drive Nigeria into further debt and consciously mortgage the future of the unborn generations.
Adeyeye said: “Like other well-meaning Nigerians, we consider this new offer for a $ 5.5 billion external loan seeking the administration of President Buhari as an attempt to push the nation down into the black hole of debt which will negatively affect the future of this nation.

READ MORE AT http://www.busygisting.com/5-5b-loan-stop-mortgaging-future-pdp-warns-buhari/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News:: PMB Flags-off N22.7b Jada Town Road, Leads To Atiku's Hometown. / Photo's From African Action Congress National (AAC) Convention In Lagos / Ladi Adebutu Accuses Governor Abiodun Of Diverting ₦64bn LG Allocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.