Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,708 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

I Told Her To Return The Phone... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her To Return The Phone... (2374 Views)

Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) / I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Her To Return The Phone... by Holywizard: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
This is serious my friends...

A guy just bought a new Samsung galaxy X5 for my girl friend & am not happy with that.
I told her to return it to de guy but she refused.
She is insisting that she has nothing to do with him & that dat I shud forget about de phone but I smell something fishy going on.

because of the phone
we had a misunderstanding which lasted for 3 days & after reconciling she started acting weird & less concerned to de extent dat if I dont chat her first on whatsapp she will neva chat unlike those days she would be putting me on calls just to enter online.

I have a feeling that she has started seeing the other guy which my friends have confirmed.
I want to end de relationship officially because inside of me it is over.
Am confused because I dont want it to be like 'because another guy bought her a new phone wic led me broke up with her'

I need ur advice...

On what way should I officially break up with her?
Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by pasqal09: 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lol, OP, she has already broken up with you so it doesn't matter if you do it officially or not.
Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by bigtt76(f): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Buy her the latest Samsung XS6 ...I'm sure she will smash the Samsung X5 on the useless boy grin ...thank me later kiss

Holywizard:

A guy just bought a new Samsung galaxy X5 for my girl friend & am not happy with that.
She is insisting that she has nothing to do with him & that dat I shud forget about de phone but I smell something fishy going on.

because of the phone
we had a misunderstanding which lasted for 3 days & after reconciling she started acting weird & less concerned to de extent dat if I dont chat her first on whatsapp she will neva chat unlike those days she would be putting me on calls just to enter online.

I have a feeling that she has started seeing the other guy which my friends have confirmed.
Am confused because I dont want it to be like 'because another guy bought her a new phone wic led me broke up with her'

I need ur advice...

Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by Kayoski(m): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
op sorry to break the ice and down your morale..
The real guy bought the phone..
to her ur just a spare.. or probably marraige material..mr nice guy

Advice ... investigate the matter well before taking a decision.. breakup is not far-fetched though....
Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by Holywizard: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
bigtt76:
Buy her the latest Samsung XS6 ...I'm sure she will smash the Samsung X5 on the useless boy grin ...thank me later kiss

Dis is no joke.
I'm in my final yr & not working.

Wot if i shud buy de latest samsung S6 & de guy leta purchase a car for her, will i still buy plane 4 her?

3 Likes

Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by bigtt76(f): 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Correct you get the logic ....both of you guys will continue buying to out do each other until one person gives up and concede defeat like Jonathan grin ...from the look of things it seem you will win #2015Predictions

Holywizard:
Dis is no joke.

Wot if i shud buy de latest samsung S6 & de guy leta purchase a car for her, will i still buy plane 4 her?

Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by Holywizard: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
Kayoski:
op sorry to break the ice and down your morale..
The real guy bought the phone..
to her ur just a spare.. or probably marraige material..mr nice guy

Advice ... investigate the matter well before taking a decision.. breakup is not far-fetched though....
marriage material?

she was de girl dat would neva rest if she couldnt hear my voice if a day passes..
She has stopped coming to my lodge on her own's accord unless i persuaded her to come
Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
Oko iyawo elepon yellow cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by Holywizard: 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
bigtt76:
Correct you get the logic ....both of you guys will continue buying to out do each other until one person gives up and concede defeat like Jonathan grin ...from the look of things it seem you will win #2015Predictions

wickedness in high places...
Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by Holywizard: 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Iyalasisi:
meaning wot pls am Igbo
Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by kolomax(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
Iyalasisi:
Iyalasisi tori olohun
Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by Kayoski(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
Holywizard:
marriage material?

she was de girl dat would neva rest if she couldnt hear my voice if a day passes..
She has stopped coming to my lodge on her own's accord unless i persuaded her to come
Bro the once good girl have gone bad...
it happens to 98% percent of girls
they get to the stage when they think they have to explore , especially those that get a lot of attention of guys..
am sure she wouldn't want to break up with u herself,not wanting to hurt ur feelings.. but I suggest that if situation dosnt improve do the needful and let her go..
her eyes don tear.. e don open...

1 Like

Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by adewaletb3(m): 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
As long as its X5 then there is no cause for alarm
Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by sanbells(f): 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
If she really loves u she won't take the phone in the first place... Seriously ur just a side dude to her so get it finished already. Just tell her ur done with her.

1 Like

Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by Young03(m): 11:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Achara bu onye gburu, ibe ya egburu,,so nwanne bone the matter ...follow her quietly to know wer she is headin to
because all am seein in her is dt ur a broke nigga

1 Like

Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Holywizard:

because of the phone

I need ur advice...

Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
You shouldnt have asked her to return the phone.Truth be told sje should have asked u what she should do with it..either to keep it or to return it on her own.Whatever u do now may make u look insecure and immature.In my opinion u have already lost the foothold u had over the relationship.Her ignoring u doesnt help matters.Ask for a break or recess from the relationship to help u clear ur head and see how things go.But dont think the girl u once new will come back.If she does she was meant to be urs if she doesnt doent sweat it bro.If a womans love can be bought then that woman isnt worth having.Pick urself up,dust urself clean and move on.No time to waste....Peace

2 Likes

Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by yorex2011: 7:53am On Apr 27, 2015
Eiyah... I dey feel for this guy...why do some girls behave like this sef...
Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by yorex2011: 7:55am On Apr 27, 2015
Young03:
Achara bu onye gburu, ibe ya egburu,,so nwanne bone the matter ...follow her quietly to know wer she is headin to
because all am seein in her is dt ur a broke nigga
Didn't you read where the dude said he is in final yr and not working?
Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by Young03(m): 8:37am On Apr 27, 2015
The dude supose d oda guy 4 takin responsibilities of wat he cant do.
yorex2011:

Didn't you read where the dude said he is in final yr and not working?
Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by xtervaganza(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2015
pasqal09:
Lol, OP, she has already broken up with you so it doesn't matter if you do it officially or not.
hahahahahaha hahahahahha you be wicked human being
Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by xtervaganza(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Holywizard:

because of the phone

I need ur advice...

guy, seriously I feel sorry for you. But your girl is gone.

You're wrong too. Why did you ask her to return the phone?

And believe it or not the other guy has won the race. To me she loves you but she has gold digging in her DNA

It's better you invite her over for one last f*ck and calmly tell her how you feel, tell her you know her love for you has diminished and you will like to end the relationship. If she's still in love with you she will not want you to end the relationship right there but if she throws her usual tantrum......then your baby is gone forever
Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by MrDojo(m): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
bigtt76:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by Vikky014(f): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
Holywizard:
Dis is no joke.

lol
.your babe is no longer interested
Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by Holywizard: 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Vikky014:
lol
.your babe is no longer interested
feeling bad
Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by Vikky014(f): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Holywizard:
feeling bad
u better drop her ass nw. nxt thing she go do marriage introductn for ur back
Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by Holywizard: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Vikky014:
u better drop her ass nw. nxt thing she go do marriage introductn for ur back
i ve seen many tinz frm gals.

Had it been am a girl i'd be saying dat guys are using & dumping me
Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by prettyjo(f): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
continue to have a feeling till she officially dumps you
Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by Vikky014(f): 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Holywizard:
i ve seen many tinz frm gals.

Had it been am a girl i'd be saying dat guys are using & dumping me
a girl can always be used and dumped if she dnt hv slf worth.
Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Whenever she dey charge, steal am.

Just knw say u dey collect ur inheritance small small because d girl don dey pack be dt
Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by Holywizard: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Vikky014:
a girl can always be used and dumped if she dnt hv slf worth.
skul environment...
Re: I Told Her To Return The Phone... by 0955eb027(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Good girl s gone bad.
D city is filled wit dem. Na Jay Z talk am o

Bro, try engage in sumtin to get ur mind off it; cos me no sure say dat girl s urs anymore...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls And Fighting For A Guy.... / Bad Guys In The House: I Need Ur Lectures Nd Talents / Reasons Yoruba Men Are Dumping Yoruba Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.