Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa (16120 Views)

FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 / Troops Kill 30 Boko Haram Members, Rescue Captives In Sambisa [PHOTOS] / Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 27, 2015
baybeeboi:
I like what's happening to Benue people,am not praying but there'll see more blood,they've voted for it so they will have it.
Maybe they think Buhari will send troops to kill His own people.
As foolish as they are they've used their own hands to put BLOOD IN THE FOOD BASKET.
as foolish as they are and as stupid as u are....d last tym i checked d fulani herdsmen troubles started years back,so wah r u saying
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by koife(m): 6:11am On Apr 27, 2015
I smell these people wants to annex the middle belt fully as north. The game plan is, intimidate them, send them parking from their land. Posses everything there to. Make middle belt a caliphate and another strong hold.....and the sha**a movement continues downward. May God help us!
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 27, 2015
speak2emmalex:
Benue people nova see anything. Am sorry to say this but I don't feel sorry for them because they get what they voted for.

Sai AeeFeeCee
sorry 4 yaslf angry i dont no y sum ppl r so buhari conscious
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by arewafederation: 6:13am On Apr 27, 2015
ki02020:
[size=50pt]Foolish PDP supporters will be glad to hear this.....the fulani buhari is going be your next president if you are not pleased locate a nearby naked life wire [/size]

....[size=30pt] Or jump into a lagoon! [/size]
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by koife(m): 6:13am On Apr 27, 2015
sweetgala:

This had been going on before they voted for buhari, under IBB, OBJ , Yar'adua and GEJ their plight and concerns were not eased, now they have an incoming president who would instill discipline and the mantra that for all action there is equal but opposite reaction.

Any law breakers would fave the full wrath of the LAW
Just like there was BH before GEJ but they crucified him in the public as if he is their founder!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by clemzo101(m): 6:17am On Apr 27, 2015
Wetin dey vex me pass na the part wen d commissioner of police or police spokesman go come out to say "we confirm the attack and corpse have bin moved, we trying our best to prevent further attacks" Nigeria police is just too useless.
illiad1:

http://www.punchng.com/news/gunmen-kill-10-in-benue-village/
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by shammah1(m): 6:20am On Apr 27, 2015
This actually a foolish comment
ki02020:
Foolish PDP supporters will be glad to hear this.....the fulani buhari is going be your next president if you are not pleased locate a nearby naked life wire
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Shittuakeem(m): 6:21am On Apr 27, 2015
baybeeboi:
I like what's happening to Benue people,am not praying but there'll see more blood,they've voted for it so they will have it.
As foolish as they are they've used their own hands to put BLOOD IN THE FOOD BASKET.

You should shut up, if you dont know what to contribute u this little igbo boy, sentiment has killed your region drastically later you will say you are making progress that is why people are envying u. i want to ask u a simple question is buhari in charge now or Gej? let be objective and think like a respected region south W. you always create ethnic problem here and there......

1 Like

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by osikiabu(m): 6:25am On Apr 27, 2015
baybeeboi:
that was the very reason why benue people voted for change because the govt of GEJ never existed to protect the the lives and properties of not only benue people but the entire nigeria.
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by shammah1(m): 6:26am On Apr 27, 2015
You shouldn't say that because it's not everyone that voted for Buhari. Aside that, has Jonathan done anything about it all hi years in office?
speak2emmalex:
Benue people nova see anything. Am sorry to say this but I don't feel sorry for them because they get what they voted for.

Sai AeeFeeCee
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by shammah1(m): 6:28am On Apr 27, 2015
It's sow and not saw
Angoni:
You get what you vote for. You reap what you saw
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by ngona(f): 6:31am On Apr 27, 2015
The killing started in 2011 and has been on up till now and the last time I checked Jonathan was nd is still the president
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari kinsmen. Always on the killing prowl.
yes and they are coming for you next
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by shammah1(m): 6:32am On Apr 27, 2015
How? You mean Buhari will kill his (cows) brothers?
sweetgala:

This had been going on before they voted for buhari, under IBB, OBJ , Yar'adua and GEJ their plight and concerns were not eased, now they have an incoming president who would instill discipline and the mantra that for all action there is equal but opposite reaction.

Any law breakers would fave the full wrath of the LAW
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by FOREXMARTS: 6:33am On Apr 27, 2015
illiad1:

They will succeed in increasing the hatred Nigerians will have for Buhari. He hasn't been sworn in yet and these miyetti fuckkkers are abusing the power he has gotten. This is the true definition of one chance. If a fulani herds man now knows how to corck a gun and shoot then the elites must be behind this. #one chance.
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by chi4ik4(m): 6:34am On Apr 27, 2015
Middle belt pls wake up cos u guys will b erased by this Buhari boys. pls don't wait for government to protect u guys o because Fulani herdsmen are subunit of boko haram. u guys should unite, form your own militant & defend yourselves if not u guys will b wiped out. I reside in jos & I know what I'm saying.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by anibestlala(m): 6:34am On Apr 27, 2015
illiad1:

I doubt this killings would draw the attention of Buhari, not to mention his condemning it.He would rather prefer to harp on an already audited missing. $20billion than to talk of his blood thirsty kinsmen killing prowl in the middlebelt of Nigeria .I suppose loss of lives Is not as important as kudi.anti corruption ni anti corruption ko

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by XBLadez: 6:40am On Apr 27, 2015
anonimi:
Now their fellow fulani has won I thought they would stop their killing of other tribesmen, not so

However given his stout defence of fulani murderers in Oyo state even when they were on the wrong side of the law, one cannot expect such stoppage of their killings =>

I took my time to read that Vanguard piece u quoted, and if that report is true I'd say all those who voted for Buhari have indirectly contributed to the empowerment of the Foolanis. Imagine Buhari leading a team to Oyo to protest and demand for justice for 68 mallams killed, when actually it was 5. That man is a disgrace to the nation. One Nigeria indeed!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by omenka(m): 6:43am On Apr 27, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

My good friend Omenka comes to mind.
Oga please stop following me around, these thing pre-date the elections and whatever it is, Buhari isn't even yet in office. I bet using your logic, we can then say this is the "Fresh Air" and Transformation Jonathan promised.
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by XBLadez: 6:44am On Apr 27, 2015
anibestlala:
I doubt this killings would draw the attention of Buhari, not to mention his condemning it.He would rather prefer to harp on an already audited missing. $20billion than to talk of his blood thirsty kinsmen killing prowl in the middlebelt of Nigeria .I suppose loss of lives Is not as important as kudi.anti corruption ni anti corruption ko
He's a Fulani and a cow farmer. A people who place more value on their livestock than on humans. Buhari is just trying his best to diplomatic when he said he would put an end to Boko haram. Naturally, he would encourage them. Violence is in their DNA
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by danny301: 6:45am On Apr 27, 2015
Going through the comment one can see how mentally derailed people. Some just say whatever the like just to few good. I think we need to put ourselves in people's shoes when judging them. . what has the killing of Benue people that has been going on for years under Jonathan's Presidency got to do with their voting for Buhari less than a month ago. People are making it look as if the killing stopped some time under Jonathan and suddenly started again after the people voted for Buhari, which off course is not the case, the Fulani as just doing what have been doing freely under Jonathan. For crying out loud, GEJ and not GMB is the chief security officer of the country for now and should take responsibility for the security failure leading to the wanton killing of innocent citizens... For those with short memories, let me remind you, Benue decided to vote for Buhari and his party because apart from the fact this very killing has been going on unbated under PDP, the same PDP government treated civil servants in the state with reckless abandoned. Salaries were not been paid for months, primary and tertiary institutions were on strike for close to a year, there is practically nothing going on in the state..The one who wears the shoe knows where it pinches... If you don't have anything humane to say why not just leave the people alone to lick their wounds instead of trying to make political game out of peoples pains.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by cupidhero(m): 6:47am On Apr 27, 2015
Those blaming Buhari should stop it,Jonathan is the one handling the affairs of nigeria for now. We can start blaming him after he has been sworn in. Make God punish all these fulani gunmen village chief priests!! dis people get religion at all? Have never see one reciting koran or praying to Allah,all they love is charms and reckless unreasonable killing.
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Truckpusher(m): 6:48am On Apr 27, 2015
Wetin consine us for here?

Down south here ,fulani sabi their boundary well.

If one man goes down even due to accident caused by their cows ,they would be lynched to an extent that even their cow dey fear us. grin

Na for my local government na im I sabi say Fulani get respect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by 83lagosroad(m): 6:48am On Apr 27, 2015
I think we should try to be rational in our thinking. Everything shouldn't be about jokes, lives are been lost here daily and as a matter of fact this is pure genocide. A
Had it been fulani pole were the ones been killed you would have heard it on CNN,aljazera. Is just worrisome the rate at which they commit crime with impunity.
Just check out from to day there will be no week killings like this is not reported of fulani pole killing innocent pole.
One nation indeed.
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by menshealth1234: 6:50am On Apr 27, 2015

END PREMATURE EJACULATIONN NOW!!!
Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?
Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexxx?
Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?
Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?
Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To W WW. E N D P E . T K

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by davereal(m): 6:53am On Apr 27, 2015
May their souls RIP. But it is worthy of mention that Buhari has not condemned any of the attacks since he became president-elect considering how Benue voted for him. Now, is it the case of: from frying pan to fire for Benue people?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 27, 2015
Where are those Igbophobia eediots, una no wan show una self for this thread again?
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by millionboi(m): 6:57am On Apr 27, 2015
Buhari....ur boys r
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Darlduchi: 7:06am On Apr 27, 2015
More reason for the restoration of Biafra. by the way, cheers to one nigger area. Monkey and baboons since 1960
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Yeeyo: 7:06am On Apr 27, 2015
Fulani or wt u call urslf keep doin d will of allah is jst a mater of tym.
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 27, 2015
Fulani XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting / Governor Ambode Votes With A Strong Face. Photo / Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.