Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa (16123 Views)

FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 / Troops Kill 30 Boko Haram Members, Rescue Captives In Sambisa [PHOTOS] / Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Orunto: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
The fulanis are coming!
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by jydor4real94(m): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetgala:

This had been going on before they voted for buhari, under IBB, OBJ , Yar'adua and GEJ their plight and concerns were not eased, now they have an incoming president who would instill discipline and the mantra that for all action there is equal but opposite reaction.

Any law breakers would face the full wrath of the LAW
Help me tell am o...
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Dav24(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
its true that the Tiv people have suffered alot in the hands of the so called hausa/fulani but to attribute the present killings going on now to the emergence of Buhari is wrong. we are fully awere of the persistent desire of the hausa/fulani to capture benue state by any available means for islamization but the peoples resolve to resist such attemt is the reason for this sponsored attacks and killings. moreover, the failure of PDP to win the state is purely the Governors faults who can not even pay wokers salaries.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by nortcentrallord(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
sweetgala:

Yes, the emirs of kano or Kaduna has been known condemn attack of non-indegenes

That's not my question. Read again and maybe you will get it this time.
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Jacqueline88(f): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
baybeeboi:
I like what's happening to Benue people,am not praying but there'll see more blood,they've voted for it so they will have it.
Maybe they think Buhari will send troops to kill His own people.
As foolish as they are they've used their own hands to put BLOOD IN THE FOOD BASKET.
you are obviously thinking through your anall cavity! Smh you call yourself a human being?
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by baybeeboi: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Jacqueline88:
you are obviously thinking through your anall cavity! Smh you call yourself a human being?
nop, I call myself your god

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases. / President Buhari To Begin South-East Tour - Governor Okorocha reveals / SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.