Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa (16122 Views)

FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 / Troops Kill 30 Boko Haram Members, Rescue Captives In Sambisa [PHOTOS] / Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by bajosky: 7:11am On Apr 27, 2015
#babaonechance#
will never come out to condermn the act to prove to benue people that he values ur blood/votes u all gave to him.

i wiSH u all endurance co-existence with your slave masters & killer Until When U all understand the message of CHANGE clearly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Mmayor(m): 7:12am On Apr 27, 2015
This Fulani problem did not start today, it's been on for years! it use to be plateau and kaduna, now their 'agenda' has shifted gears to the whole of middle belt and beyond! this is the problem of Nigeria, not an igbo man who is out hustling to make ends meet but it's seems nobody wants to say it.
are all fulanis bad? no that's not what am saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Yujin(m): 7:13am On Apr 27, 2015
Samunique:
Systematic ethnic and religious cleansing continues.

#God will surely win!!!

No matter what, evil cannot overcome good.
Sorry friend. In today's world evil overcomes good. This is land grab and its target is the whole of Nigeria not just the middle belt.
@topic
RIP to the dead. I feel the pain of the Tivs
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by nortcentrallord(m): 7:16am On Apr 27, 2015
RIP to the dead but I am not surprised. I expect a whole lot of this not only in Benue but in other parts of Nigeria. I hope everybody device a strategy to self protect.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 27, 2015
Hausa and yoruba are friends ....you hardly see a yoruba to condemn this evil act from sertificateless buhari bbrothers

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 27, 2015
Hausa and yoruba are friends ....you hardly see a yoruba to condemn this evil act from sertificateless buhari brothers

1 Like

Hausa and yoruba are friends ....you hardly see a yoruba to condemn this evil act from sertificateless buhari brothers.
Hausa and yoruba are friends ....you hardly see a yoruba to condemn this evil act from sertificateless buhari brothers..
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 27, 2015
Hausa and yoruba are friends ....you hardly see a yoruba to condemn this evil act from sertificateless buhari brothers....
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 27, 2015
Hausa and yoruba are friends ....you hardly see a yoruba to condemn this evil act rubbish villageficateless buhari brothers....

When they mistakenly see igbo thread now ....even a fowl will open mouth and talk rubbish. .
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by tonychristopher: 7:24am On Apr 27, 2015
Codedrunscom:

Please calm down Buhari it not yet the president, he has not been sworn-in yet.

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 27, 2015
Hausa and yoruba are friends ....you hardly see a yoruba to condemn this evil act rubbish villageficateless buhari brothers....

When they mistakenly see igbo thread now ....even a fowl will open mouth and talk rubbish. ..

1 Like

Hausa and yoruba are friends ....you hardly see a yoruba to condemn this evil act rubbish villageficateless buhari brothers.....

When they mistakenly see igbo thread now ....even a fowl will open mouth and talk rubbish. ..

1 Like

Hausa and yoruba are friends ....you hardly see a yoruba to condemn this evil act rubbish villageficateless buhari brothers......

1 Like

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 27, 2015
Hausa and yoruba are friends ....you hardly see a yoruba to condemn this evil act rubbish villageficateless buhari brothers......

1 Like

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by fineguy11(m): 7:26am On Apr 27, 2015
Billygee2u:

now enjoy the successful govt.while your people are being slaughtered,I advice you to keep your head well, else you will be looking for it one day
nobody needs your f.ucking advice,,,besides im nt frm benue..,,,since u'av choosen to remain miserable for the next 4 yrs,,,,i wish u happy misery...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 27, 2015

When they mistakenly see igbo thread now ....even a fowl will open mouth and talk rubbish. ...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Nowenuse: 7:28am On Apr 27, 2015
I am from Plateau, but ntooor to Benue ppl
Sebi na them vote Buhari? Change is gradually coming to Tiv land.
Only the idomas i can pity, but Tivs are a very big disgrace, the largest tribe of the middlebelt but they behave like fools.
Let them tell their Buhari to call his fulani brothers to order.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by sweetgala(m): 7:38am On Apr 27, 2015
koife:

Just like there was BH before GEJ but they crucified him in the public as if he is their founder!

He was not crucified for founding BH, he was accused of being toothless, of allowing Army Generals to ridicule the front line men with poor equipment and pay. He made it worse with his actions concerning chibok and mubi, him and his team went on TV and social media to claim chibok didn't exist for 1 week, and his silky wife them made a show of herself .
The
Six weeks into election what had been denied for 3years suddenly became available. He also openly associated with someone credited to be a possible sponsor of BH, talk about stupid
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by sweetgala(m): 7:41am On Apr 27, 2015
shammah1:
How? You mean Buhari will kill his (cows) brothers?

I didn't think buhari has a problem throwing anyman under the bus irrespective of tribe.
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by cytellProperty: 7:44am On Apr 27, 2015
Sebi na una want "Change" no be the " Change" be dis?
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Hotfella(m): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2015
What has fulani killing people got to do with buhari some people are so irreversibly stupid, posting daft comments, una no get brain abi na cotton wool dey inside una head?
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by nortcentrallord(m): 7:49am On Apr 27, 2015
sweetgala:

How can you connect buhari to the rampaging of herdsmen, criminals , it is like connecting the actions of OPC to the Aalafin of Oyo

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/how-lam-prevented-another-civil-war/
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 27, 2015
1. The report says "suspected Fulani Herdsman"
2. The change does not manifest itself until Buhari is sworn in (the gods willing).

Politicians are responsible for all ethnic or sectarian violence in Nigeria.

So we should not make bigoted an tribalist comments but should try and ascertain the politicians responsible and ensure they are punished.
dokyOloye:
This is d change Benue ppl clamoured for in voting Buhari.
Abi no be so?
Cos they voted d life patron of d herdsmen who has never uttered a word of condemnation against his brothers who have significantly reduced d population of d middle belters.
They should expect more of this,cos our Igbo ppl say that "a child who was sent by his father to steal/rob,usually announces his/her presence boldly by breaking d door wt his legs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by iiiyyyk(m): 8:12am On Apr 27, 2015
Hahaha fulani-yyoruba alliance.... one nigeria, where some citizens are free to kill others...finally none will be punished. No justice for the innocent blood sheded every day.
how can nigeria prosper.

RIP the death
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by blackfase(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2015
D e-diots here puttin this on Buhari, does anyone need to remind them that this has been d case all thru d tenure of their outgoin ultimate slowpoke & mr clueless who never for once came out to condemn or even issue one statement on this? Its just an extension of d general insecurity that his government characterises. Y'all shuld get some brain.
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by GoldenJAT(m): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2015
D Rubbish sum pple spill out jst in d name of commentin is so disheartenin and lack any substance 2 pass hom deir point.....sum pple wil neva b realistic,Buhari is jst d president elect,oga Jonathan dt is stil in office,wat has he done concernin dis reoccurence of hausa fulani killin in d middle belt?shebi David Mark is frm dere?owna go jst tel talk rubbish frm owna mouth,Buhari did dis,Buhari did dt!!!if owna no gt beta thing 2 Yarn,den read Comments and go.Tired of seein comments dt jst mk u boil wif ANGER.
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Fulaman198(m): 8:34am On Apr 27, 2015
Mmayor:
This Fulani problem did not start today, it's been on for years! it use to be plateau and kaduna, now their 'agenda' has shifted gears to the whole of middle belt and beyond! this is the problem of Nigeria, not an igbo man who is out hustling to make ends meet but it's seems nobody wants to say it.
are all fulanis bad? no that's not what am saying.

Ok, well at least you seem more reasonable than most people on this thread. However, where is the proof to indicate that Fulani people are at fault here? Sometimes I feel that these stories are either fabricated or made up to make my people look bad. I could be wrong.

In any case, killing is never correct.
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by GoldenJAT(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2015
Ma guy,d mata Tire me,sum ppple wil 4eva remain MUMU....Jonathan way b sittin president no even talk anytin o!!!innocent Buhari,na him dem de point accusin fingers @!David mark way b. senate president nko?No mind dem,MUMU pple evrywia!
blackfase:
D e-diots here puttin this on Buhari, does anyone need to remind them that this has been d case all thru d tenure of their outgoin ultimate slowpoke & mr clueless who never for once came out to condemn or even issue one statement on this? Its just an extension of d general insecurity that his government characterises. Y'all shuld get some brain.
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by shaynelifa(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2015
Its Surprising how some people start blaming Buhari for what he has no idea of ..... "My people say its when the mortar is pounding the yam that people will hear and start making noise but they forget the pot that silently boiled the yam" Fulani are vexing now, people are talkin. when those benue guys were stealing and killing thier cows nobody heard it oh.... dey neva see Werrin dey d find ai.
Re: Fulani Gunmen Kill 30 In Benue, Nasarawa by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2015
Are you ok? I guess you loved it too when they murdered your kinsmen in Kwara and ekiti. Or was that not what you voted for?

baybeeboi:
I like what's happening to Benue people,am not praying but there'll see more blood,they've voted for it so they will have it.
Maybe they think Buhari will send troops to kill His own people.
As foolish as they are they've used their own hands to put BLOOD IN THE FOOD BASKET.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Cast His Vote (video) / Bagudu: Buhari Has Delivered On All Campaign Promises / Justice Ayo Salami Rejects Appointment To Monitor Graft Cases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.