Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ (25890 Views)

How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark / APC Accuses Jonathan Of Hindering Smooth Transition / 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by Amacaco: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2015
Lai Mohammed and APC should give Jonathan a break. He is still the President of Nigeria until he hands over on 29th May. After that, you can undo everything he did since 2010 and jail him, his family, all those who worked under his Government, and every person that voted for him in the present election. But for now let him have his peace. If you want the handover today, arrangements could be made to that effect. Let the man be. You have abused him and his family enough. Tomorrow is very pregnant.
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2015
sweetorgasm:
smtimes in life we all need to forgive and let go even if its hard to. "anyways GEJ till 2019.

It's not ur fault. It's a generational problem
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2015
Amacaco:
Lai Mohammed and APC should give Jonathan a break. He is still the President of Nigeria until he hands over on 29th May. After that, you can undo everything he did since 2010 and jail him, his family, all those who worked under his Government, and every person that voted for him in the present election. But for now let him have his peace. If you want the handover today, arrangements could be made to that effect. Let the man be. You have abused him and his family enough. Tomorrow is very pregnant.

Guess u're a member of Jona's administration. I feel ur pain tho
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
irunoobo:

and how is that your biz

Dont you have respect for elders?
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by eph12(m): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
haywire1:

Bro, don't be deceive. Government can sack anyhw, if govt sacks you who wil u report to? court Hahahahaha.
We all knw d recruitment iis jst to frustrate d incoming govt, it was done in Federal edu sector in Lagos yrs back. Federal govt recruited teachers on temporal appointment then handed over to Lagos state govt to employ them in order to frustrate Lagos govt, trust fashola, he intelligently rejected d teachers. Got them off his payroll.

We Nigerians are intelligent, no GEJ administration can fool us

Frustrate incoming govt? How pls? I don't get. Is it that the govt won't be able to pay? They should as well sack all others that have been employed previously so they can employ their own candidates. Thinking ya wise whereas there's nothing. Why you guys choose to cry fowl over everything is just so crazy. Some APC members that were shortlisted go dey one place dey swear for na.
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by Amanwulu1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
OneNaira6:
Why do I have a feeling this is APC way of trying to blame GEJ for any upcoming underachievement and looting from APC politicians. Hmmmm
don't mind dem, the apc esp lai shuld knw dat they're not in power until 29th may n Jo is still in charge.
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by begunatoye(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
I heard from a reliable source that ASCON, a Federal Government parastatal, immediately after the march 28 elections, hurriedly recruited senior staff comprising of mainly the Board member's candidates, Director-General's family and church members, and one slot each for few directors. Hope something would be done about it because there was no interview or any other means of competition to select the best candidates. They were just employed on temporary basis or month to month appointment as they called it.
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by Eluwilussit(m): 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
OneNaira6:
Why do I have a feeling this is APC way of trying to blame GEJ for any upcoming underachievement and looting from APC politicians. Hmmmm

That's exactly what this is all about. Do they expect the government of the day to fold its hands and legs like a monk and do nothing till 29th May? The people they are recruiting, are they from Chad? I am sure they are all Nigerians.

APC is beginning to sound very arrogant and treacherous. They are free to probe anyone. Imagine threatening PDP and Jonathan with what they read/heard from the media and have not verified, wow! I hope Buhari will probe everyone from 1999, irrespective of tribe, religion, region and party.

We need a transparent and honest administration but it seems these guys have a plan to blame PDP and Jona for anything that may go wrong. They better put their house in order. No excuses. The reason Nigerians voted for APC and Buhari is to fix the 'mess' of the last 16 years in 4 years. The same way we expected Jona to fix them all.

God Bless our land.
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by ahaika23: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
APC accuses Jonathan of raping all their women grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by donttouch: 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Tinubu and Amaechi should be the first persons to go to jail. Don't you think so?

Anyhow he want it, I just want to see all the prisons filled to d brim, including you
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by donttouch: 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Tinubu and Amaechi should be the first persons to go to jail. Don't you think so?

Anyhow he want it, I just want to see all the prisons filled to d brim, including you. Lol
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by SIRICE(m): 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
haywire1:

All of una saying GEJ admin shd continue recruitment knw nothing abt politics.

1) The more he recruit, the more money d incoming admin will spend on workers.

2) There will definitely be ghost-workers

3) 89% of d recruit will one way or d other related to d present admin serving chiefs

4) and many more politically killing reasons

Also incoming admin has d power to sack them after assuming power

you typed this shit and believed you made sense? God pass you
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by silvernus0: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
akinzeb:
The All Progressives Congress has threatened to probe the outgoing administration of President Goodluck Jonathan over some “last-minute dubious activities” ahead of the May 29 handover.

The party alleged that the outgoing administration had been looting the nation’s resources, hurriedly recruiting into the public service and privatisatising key financial institutions.

The APC, in a statement by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, on Sunday, said such actions would have serious repercussions after May 29.

It said apart from media reports of such anomalies, the party had received reliable information from members of the public about some dubious actions by key officials of the outgoing Jonathan administration.

The party said while the Jonathan administration remains in charge until the midnight of May 29, it was important for the outgoing administration not to create any more problems for the incoming government than it had already done, or to tie the new government’s hands through some suspicious actions.

The APC said although the Buhari administration would not needlessly probe the Jonathan administration, it would look into all actions taken by Jonathan’s administration after the March 28 presidential election.

The statement read, ‘’For example, the National Council on Privatisation, which is headed by the Vice-President, has just approved the financial bid opening for transaction advisers for the privatisation of the three development finance institutions in the country – the Bank of Agriculture, Bank of Industry and Nigeria Commodity Exchange. The question is: What is the rationale for rushing this exercise with just weeks left for this administration?

“Also, there have been reports, not refuted, of a planned hurried recruitment into the Nigeria Immigration Service, after a previous attempt ended in a national tragedy and the fleecing of innocent job seekers by mindless Federal Government officials.

Apart from the fact that this last-minute recruitment is suspect, it is irregular.

“The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board is only empowered to recruit, promote and discipline only senior officers (levels eight and above). The power to recruit, promote and discipline junior officers is vested in the different services, in this case the Nigeria Immigration Service.

“Therefore, the recruitment exercise now being conducted by the federal civil service under the auspices of the Presidential Committee to Assist on Immigration Recruitment usurps the functions of the board as it relates to the recruitment of Senior Officers (level 08) and that of the immigration service as it relates to Junior Officers (levels 07 and below).”

The party also called the attention of Jonathan to a published report that the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Senator Bala Mohammed, plans to use the Federal Capital Development Authority to carry out a secret employment of no fewer than 500 workers before the end of the month.

‘’We do not know if this report, as well as others, is true. But if indeed these rushed privatisation and hurried recruitment exercises – in the twilight of the Jonathan administration – are true, they raise serious questions concerning the reasons behind such actions.”

The APC urged Jonathan to call his officials to order in order to save him of embarrassment.

It said it was such recklessness that led to the downfall of Jonathan’s administration and it would be unfair to bequeath such to the Buhari administration.

It added, “We are therefore compelled to call on President Jonathan to call his officials to order, lest they engage in actions that can later embarrass his administration.

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-accuses-jonathan-of-last-minute-dubious-activities/

THIS APC PEPS SELF IF THEY RECRUIT WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?? OR YOUR PARTY DONT WANT PPLE TO GET JOBS?

EVEN IF ITS THEIR OWN PPL THEY RECRUIT NO PROBLEM AT LEAST PEOPLE WILL HAVE JOBS , WHEN YOU ENTER YOU HAVE TIME TO DO YOUR OWN RECRUITMENT TOO

APC IS JUST GOOD AT POINTING FINGERS TO RUBISH PEOPLE AND ITS WORKING FOR THEM.
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by mechanics(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
eph12:

All the people that applied and have hope of getting the job are saying why not now.
lolz believe it or nt politics is involve, Jonathan had d time to do d recruitment but he didnt do anything den, dey shud go ahead but rememba wen d next govt takes over, it wil nt auger well 4 those who wil b employed.
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by eph12(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
mechanics:
lolz believe it or nt politics is involve, Jonathan had d time to do d recruitment but he didnt do anything den, dey shud go ahead but rememba wen d next govt takes over, it wil nt auger well 4 those who wil b employed.
This recruitment started before the election. There's always politics involved. Stop being paranoid. If APC wants to cancel any recruitment done by PDP they're free. As if those that will be employed are from Chad. Nonsense.
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by ocelot2006(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
donttouch:

Na only garri I drink since last night.

Any thing 4 mee

Hehehehehe grin . Nice one bros. Oya take N200 for groundnut, sugar, and pure water.
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by sniperr007(m): 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
PassingShot:

How is warning GEJ/PDP of consequences of their actions amount to acting as opposition?

They're only talking like the boss here.

D boss doesn't shout. His actions speaks for him. It's d small boys dat keep shouting and seeking attention.
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by ibietela2(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
omenka:
The truth about this is that indeed they are going on (I'm a witness) but Jonathan did not sanction them, neither is he aware they are.

I am pretty sure the president wants to leave quietly and preserve whatever good name he's made for himself in the final hours of his admin. Now that the opposition has called his attention to them, it is left for him to take decisive actions against those guys or ignore and let the descent continue and rubbish his reputation for good.

Wooow is this really Omenka? The fake Igbo boy? I can't believe this.
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by ibietela2(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Bloggz74:

Ummmmmmmm interesting.
Meanwhile a governor yet wants to conduct LGA elections in his state within 20 days and they r clapping for him!

Nigeria
Good people
Great nation

You want Passingshot, eblind edaft egift, obiagelli, Demdem, Omenka and co to go against Ameachi?
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
ibietela2:

Wooow is this really Omenka? The fake Igbo boy? I can't believe this.

Is It becuz he said d truth that makes him a Fake igbo boy? People like u Are D reason why southafrica is boiling today..
U xenophobic..

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by mechanics(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
eph12:

This recruitment started before the election. There's always politics involved. Stop being paranoid. If APC wants to cancel any recruitment done by PDP they're free. As if those that will be employed are from Chad. Nonsense.
who's saying dose d wil employ ar 4rm Chad, why is dat afta one year n some months dat d recruited started, why is it nw dey want to rush evrything, why cant dey leave it 4 d incoming govt, i think u ar against d incoming govt 4rm d way u ar reacting.
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by donttouch: 12:27am On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=ocelot2006 post=33168868]

Hehehehehe grin . Nice one bros. Oya take N200 for groundnut, sugar, and pure water.[/quote

U don do, my guy.

At least dis 1 go reach me 2 weeks
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by ibietela2(m): 1:22am On Apr 28, 2015
CMSbrands:

Is It becuz he said d truth that makes him a Fake igbo boy? People like u Are D reason why southafrica is boiling today..
U xenophobic..

You are mad, before has he ever said anything good about this administration? Ofcourse he is fake just like obiagelli, Omenka and egift and that fat one.

Now run along
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by egift(m): 6:36am On Apr 28, 2015
ibietela2:

You are mad, before has he ever said anything good about this administration? Ofcourse he is fake just like obiagelli, Omenka and egift and that fat one.

Now run along

Hate is eating you up at a cubic inch per minute. When I told you that your hatred will not stop Change, you never believed.

And I owe you no explaination for who I am and my choices. Sai Buhari all the way. You can melt in your hate.
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ by ibietela2(m): 8:21am On Apr 28, 2015
egift:

Hate is eating you up at a cubic inch per minute. When I told you that your hatred will not stop Change, you never believed.

And I owe you no explaination for who I am and my choices. Sai Buhari all the way. You can melt in your hate.

Hate who? What for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yobe Government Apologises For False News On Missing Dapchi Girls / Heads To Roll As More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested After DCP Abba Kyari / Did US Demand Extradition Of Allen Onyema As Fani-Kayode Claimed? (Fact Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.