Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Ex-footballer Claims Yobo's Mother-in-law Cheated On Him With A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-footballer Claims Yobo's Mother-in-law Cheated On Him With A Woman (436 Views)

Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-footballer Claims Yobo's Mother-in-law Cheated On Him With A Woman by Shortzmovie: 9:07am On Apr 27, 2015
Retired Wimbledon and England striker, John Fashanu, has claimed his wife, Abigail Onyekwelu, are currently enmeshed in a messy divorce following allegations of extra-marital affairs from both parties.
On his part, the ex-football legend claims Abigail, who is Joseph Yobo's mother-in-law, cheated on him severally with a woman she refers to as her spiritual partner.

In an interview with the UK Mirror, 52-years old Fashanu said, 'The truth is she’s been cheating on me with a woman she calls her spiritual partner. I caught them in the bed many times. That was why I kicked her out of my house.'...... Read more here

(1) (Reply)

Todays Bible Verse....strictly For Romancelanders / How's Is This Possible? Ican't Vote For My Candidate!. / Kenya Lawyer Offers Cows,goats,sheep To Marry Malia Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.