Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Kenya Lawyer Offers Cows,goats,sheep To Marry Malia Obama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenya Lawyer Offers Cows,goats,sheep To Marry Malia Obama (430 Views)

This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia / Kenya Lawyer Offers 70 Sheep, 50 Cows & 30 Goats To Marry Obama’s Daughter / Kenyan Lawyer Offers Cows, Sheep And Goats To Marry Obama’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya Lawyer Offers Cows,goats,sheep To Marry Malia Obama by PRODUTIM1(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2015
Felix Kiprono,a lawyer in Kenya has offer to marry 16 years old Malia Obama.His offer to win her hand with 50 cows,30 goats and 70 sheep.He says he's been interested in her since 2008. Felix promised to take her to the village to learn how to make local foods.In his word ”People might say am after the family's money,which is not the case,my love is real”. http:///7sWVHPecdL
Re: Kenya Lawyer Offers Cows,goats,sheep To Marry Malia Obama by olu77(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2015
This is true love
Re: Kenya Lawyer Offers Cows,goats,sheep To Marry Malia Obama by 42n8dzydoo(m): 10:18am On May 29, 2015
That is true love!
Re: Kenya Lawyer Offers Cows,goats,sheep To Marry Malia Obama by PRODUTIM1(m): 10:31am On May 29, 2015
I think he needs to wait a little longer for her
Re: Kenya Lawyer Offers Cows,goats,sheep To Marry Malia Obama by mayorteddy(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2015
Love ko,atttaction ni..

(1) (Reply)

Express Love Uniquely.. :) / Re:my Friend Suspects That Her BF Is Cheating?advice Please! / Hw To Handle Relationship With Challenges Pls Who Can Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.