Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle (71444 Views)

A Church In The USA Decorated With Biafran Flag And Colours / Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Geedhey(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
tell that to your oba that threatened peace loving igbos
Has the Oba's Threat made the Igbo men to divorce their yoruba women and vice-versa... guy i think you need to get a life i Know lot's of Igbo living in lagos that have never been to their state of origin or have any connection with them. Nigeria is a diverse country. So you think an Igbo Man that has a mulch-millionnaire investment in SW buy this dream to come to SE and start waiting for government.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by biafran1stson(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
This is not Biafran Flag OP
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by newmuzik: 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Jklue007:

Check properly, IYC logo is blue, Red and Green. Mayb the flag is upside down, buh I know that's IYC flag.
i have checked it is not IYC. its an adulterated Biafran flag..... but with the leopards skin hide and the ivory it more Biafran than ijaw
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by sigain: 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
i pray the good igbos should see beyond their eyes that most of their leaders are only using all these to enrich their self pocket
ramdris:
I pity his dozen plus children. Mtcheew!

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by ngmgeek(m): 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Only time will tell from what will unravel soon.......

Nothing will unravel soon because Nigerians are sick and tired of those who want us to live in perpetual fear instead constructive dialogue and negotiation. Only a mentally challenged igbo man will buy into anything that comes from Asari Dokubo and others like him. They used this tactic on Goodluck Jonathan by threatening fire and brimstones and he bowed to their selfish material demands. They damaged the credibility and re-election chance of a fine president. Now they are playing the same tired war games without knowing that God is on our side this time.

Nothing will unravel soon because God is in control from may 29th and beyond!!!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by alfonso36(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
we will gladly kill u lots like chickens again, Mr ojukwu did worst than this and later ran away to ivory coast.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by newmuzik: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
biafran1stson:
This is not Biafran Flag OP

then what flag is it? cant you see the symbolic leopards and ivory tusk? are they not part of the Biafran coat of arms?
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Ilekeh(f): 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

Get ilorin first

Do you hear Yorubas bycthing about Ilorin? Stop expecting Yorubas to fight your battles. You want out of Nigeria? Do what Ojukwu did, declare Biafra and stop hiding behind a tout named Asari Dokubo.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Ilekeh(f): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Once again, why are Igbos screaming Yoruba up and down?

I'd think the union between ND and Biafrans is strong enough to declare war on Nigeria. Yorubas aren't joining you, kpele.

Look at the Biafran guy behind Asari.....like typical boy toy.

I'm glad Asari Dokubo has replaced Ojukwu as the Biafran leader.....progress. None as worthy to lead Biafra as Dokubo.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by millionaireman: 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ilekeh:

Do you hear Yorubas bycthing about Ilorin? Stop expecting Yorubas to fight your battles. You want out of Nigeria? Do what Ojukwu did, declare Biafra and stop hiding behind a tout named Asari Dokubo.

In bold - tell it as it is now: if Biafra is declared now, is Yoruba going to fight against it or not?
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Ilekeh(f): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
millionaireman:

In bold - tell it as it is now: if Biafra is declared now, is Yoruba going to fight against it or not?

Is that your fear?
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by xmich(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
McStoic:
Not possible in this time. Even if it were, I don't think the SS can co habit with the Igbos. It's glaring that many SS guys won't like to associate with Igbo. Asari and other South Southerners are identifying with Igbos now cos of how things have turned. That would be one hell of strange marriage with odd bedfellows......Firstly am from Igboland but secondarily sees myself as a Kaduna indigene by association. Don't wanna apply for visa to visit my beloved KD..Pls let's pray for one Nigeria and continue the march forward. God who put us together in this country will see us through.....Thank you.
You are talking bullshit,what do you know about ss and sE and who are you to talk on our behalf ,better get ride of that your stupid ss and sE can not co-habit mentality before it gets ride of you,finally as a s southerner i wish to make it clear to you that the mistake of our fathers will never repeat it self again,
Am a Biafran,who are you

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by onoja12: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
I DONT KNOW IF ASARI KNOWS OF WHAT IS CALLED TREASON BUT INCASE HE FORGOT OR THINKS HE WOULD BE GIVEN AMNESTY AGAIN LET HIM AWAKE UP QUICKLY,I SWEAR IF YOU GO TO JAIL THIS TIME,NIGERIA MUST FORGET YOU THERE TILL YOU DIE BECAUSE YOU ARE EVIL AND GREEDY

PointB:
Turning and turning in the widening gyre,
The falcon cannot not hear the falconer.
Things Nigeria fall apart,
The center cannot hold

... it is coming.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by onoja12: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
I DONT KNOW IF ASARI KNOWS OF WHAT IS CALLED TREASON BUT INCASE HE FORGOT OR THINKS HE WOULD BE GIVEN AMNESTY AGAIN LET HIM AWAKE UP QUICKLY,I SWEAR IF YOU GO TO JAIL THIS TIME,NIGERIA MUST FORGET YOU THERE TILL YOU DIE BECAUSE YOU ARE EVIL AND GREEDY

newmuzik:
The latest picture of Asari Dokubo, sitting beside a Biafran flag and with 2 leopards hide and ivory tusk (Symbolic to the Biafran coat of arms.) Less than a month ago the Ex-Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubo had a private meeting with the leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Ralph Uwazurike at Buguma Toru LGA of Rivers State recently.

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Omotolu:
...you are old enough to volunteer in the Biafra Army. I can guarantee you,you owe the Nigerian Army just one bullet;and the rest is history...
History must surely repeat itself
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Eluwilussit(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:
We have become too deep to segregate. I believe with the older generation phasing out, the ugly tribal factor will phase out as well...

With all the tribal and religious mudslinging on NL? It coild be worse. The older generations experienced everything and was in a better and informed position to unite us but couldn't, abi didn't. So the younger generations that only know what they read or hear from the media, are not informed enough and may not even know the whole truth.

All the same, I want to be optimistic and hope that someday, I will be a Nigerian and nothing but a Nigerian. That's all I wanna be.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by hamzeiy: 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
All ds noise frm e-magots would lead to nothin...when the ethnic demented assh*les decide to declare biafra..then they would here from pple like us...abeg declare ur state...we cnt wait to reduce ur population once again..it tskes a fool nt to learn from history....#i tire fr ds pple sef
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by chilan: 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:
The latest picture of Asari Dokubo, sitting beside a Biafran flag and with 2 leopards hide and ivory tusk (Symbolic to the Biafran coat of arms.) Less than a month ago the Ex-Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubo had a private meeting with the leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Ralph Uwazurike at Buguma Toru LGA of Rivers State recently.

NONSENSE!.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Lordshola: 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
PPAngel:
wHen it begins the cowards will abandon their juicy oil jobs on their own.

They can't expect to be biting the hands that feeds them

what is this one saying? You hate Yorubas but Lagos is like small London to your tribesmen, they live peacefully well there without any fear, yet you see Yoruba as very timid instead of seeing them as accommodating. Abeg park well jawe.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by loomer: 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
I'm beginning to fall in love with nairaland again, see quote upon quote na.

Nigerians, una too know book
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by vone2000tolu: 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by xmich(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
chilan:

NONSENSE!.
I pain you
sorry
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
biafra will give oil allocation to peaceful northerners only grin
javascript:void(0);

but no oil license will be issued to o plus d plus u if you putam duwa na you sabi . grin

i will marry hadjia from north grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by GENTLETEE(m): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nigeria is bound to split but without bloodshed. Every group should fight for their as Nigeria is not a country.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by millionaireman: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mogidi:
Asari carry go, nothing do you, let Buhari fly boko haram flag at Aso rock from MAY 29th.

If I can find the Biafran flag I would fly in it my house in Edo state, we were conned in the Mid-West to support one Nigeria in 1967.
"One Nigeria" is the biggest scam of Nigeria's minorities to date, the Hausas (to a lesser extent the Yorubas) are the ones that need one Nigeria.

The Mid-West had a plebiscite in 1963 and voted to leave the Western Region, we should have had another referendum to decide if we wanted to remain in Nigeria.

Most of Yoruba anger against Igbo till today was derived from what Yoruba say that the the Igbo sided with the Bini and others in today's Delta and Edo states to have Midwest region created from the old Southwest region during the 1960s.

It's hard to find out why referendum has since been denied Nigeria's regions after that plebiscite. No democratic country goes on without referendum. No referendum is allowed in Nigeria because Nigeria is a forced country to please only the North - and to a little degree, the Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
I'm so cool it's not fair to you how cool I'm. To all my followers thank you for enduring the crap I post sometimes... I can't always make sense you know

Beamborla:
I sincerely pray for Biafra to be successful... Don't know why.

TRULY U CAN NOT ALWAYS MAKE BRAIN!!!

angry angry angry
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Ezemust: 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Omotolu:
...have you ever seen a war situation where there is no civilian casualty?you dream of war,endeavour to volunteer your whole family.all the best...
for sure dez bound to be civilian casualty coz its even the Igbos who said that wen one finger sustains an oil it soils the others.bt according to the Geneva convenstion,civilian casualty in war should be accidental and nt intentional.u cant just go about every town shooting up civilians in name of war.dats why the holocaust is a strong case till date
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by opesola(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
the person that is fighting for naija delta dey live like king, while his followers be like paupers. People wake up. All these so called leaders and civil rights activist don become coded billionaire. Yet some people no open eyes..
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
ramdris:
I pity his dozen plus children. Mtcheew!
not your business. Has he ever told You he can't fend for them. hisssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by ola9ja(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
The igbos can testify of what it looks like to experience war, this is just another bargain for Genocide, it isn't the Third world War Yet, the Third world war is in Russia
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by PointB: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
OAM4J:

Wake up my friend!

1. Even a good number of your people are not sold to your dream. Albeit the possibility of getting it peacefully is very slim and close to non existence.

2. The day a declaration of Biara is made without a peaceful agreement, I expect a good number of your people to abandon their investments and move home else they become the 1st set of casualties. And be informed, the battle will be fought on your ground (as usual) and innocent casualties will be from your land.

3. It is not by force to live together and I am indifferent to separate nations, but no blood of any member of my family is worth the sacrifice as long as I believe my region can continue to develop even with the resent imperfect system while peacefully seeking for greater autonomy.

4. Bro I doubt you have any idea what Asari and some of your are calling for. War is not funny.

1. Not everyone is expected buy into the idea of Biafra, we are not sheep to follow the herds mentality. Personally, I prefer a fair and just Nigeria, but where that has consistently failed to materialize, and Nigeria has woefully refuse to transform into a nation one can be proud of, isn't it better we tried something else. I AM TIRED OF NIGERIA! We might get it peacefully, or perhaps violently, either way, it's worth trying!

2. So if Biafra is declared, you will kill innocent citizens of other ethnic group or steal their properties? This statement vindicate my initial submission about Nigerians living in morbid fear and distrust of each others. While some are working hard, others are scheming to benefit from events. As per where the battle will be fought (if any), I'll leave that to commanders on either sides of the conflict. I doubt if you have ever commanded a platoon, let alone an army!

3. Well, if your blood family enters the fray if and when division occurs, I'm very sure you can't guarantee their safety! There is plenty vibes against the unity of the country, such should not be taken lightly nor dismissed with a waive of hand. Policy makers must get to the root of the matter and deal with in a way that's fair to all concerned. And if your your region continue to 'develop' in this atmosphere of distrust and disunity, imagine what you can do, if these factors are not there. Do you prefer to leave as slave to fear and distrust? I don't!!

4. War indeed is a matter of live and death! Sudden death, disease, starvation, desolation etc. Such will be visited on those who try to prevent Biafrans from leaving Nigeria when the time comes. I rather live free for as single day, knowing that I died for what I believe in, than live a thousand years cowering in fear and servitude, wondering what would have been had I taken my chance. I guess that's the difference between you and I, and perhaps a difference between other southern ethnic groups and Yorubas. You think you are smart, but deep down, you are only slave to your innate fear - a trait called cowardice!

I believe you are the one slumbering and snoring! It's time you wake up and smell the coffee, your Nigerian dream is about to puff up in smoke. Time is the only thing standing in the way!

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by millionaireman: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
opesola:
the person that is fighting for naija delta dey live like king, while his followers be like paupers. People wake up. All these so called leaders and civil rights activist don become coded billionaire. Yet some people no open eyes..

All fingers are not equal. You are a divide-and-rule fellow. your method is outdated. When Ojukwu fought for Biafra, he was rich, and a son of a multi-millionaire, but most of the people then that followed him were as poor as paupers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Nigerians React To Photo Of Buhari Watching Channels TV In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.