Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle (71454 Views)

A Church In The USA Decorated With Biafran Flag And Colours / Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by jamillion: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
First, I need to find the force that kept nigeria together all this while despite Their tribal and religious differences....who has the idea ple?
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by lexy2014: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
PointB:

Mathematics brother, mathematics!

In Mathematics,we were taught that when a problem is 'complex' we simplify it. It usually involve breaking the problem into smaller parts, and solving those smaller parts.

Nigeria was NEVER one, and NEVER meant to be one.

Nigeria need to be simplified i.e. divided into smaller parts!
have u heard people say football isn't mathematics? D same thing applies here. Politics isn't mathematics. There are many more variables involved especially when human behaviour is involved. Human behaviour is erratic and unpredictable that mathematics can't solve or predict. It can only be managed by good and exemplary leadership
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by newmuzik: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
lordhugo:

Did an online scrub and the flag belongs to the Sierra Leone Independence Party Youth Section

Either that or its just his personal flag akin to a coat of arm something

or,

HE HAS A BAD TAILOR!

Remember when ACN, CPC and APGA merged, they changed, not entirely the symbolism and colors of their flags to match the status quo... There's no smoke without fire... Explain the 2 leopards hide and the ivory which are not symbolic to Ijaw culture

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by nduchucks: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
One could conclude that Asari is exploiting the lack of solid leadership among the ranks of seccessionists and has siezed the opportunity to be the leader of biafrans in this "new" struggle, to effectively replace Ojukwu as the supreme leader of the cause. SMH

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by tonychristopher: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
Rotimi47:
bring your best quick so that a dog that think because her ability to bark makes her stronger than a full grown adult lion; please it is better for you to start you rubbish now as the tension is still high so that we can all get over with it. Be men & come out with all you gat & let the Federal give you all they gave in such a way that in such a war that no one from your side will ever contemplate this nonsense again as you won't be treated kindly like 1970. Never again! I thought people are Wise now but it seems some still prefer massive destruction which most people won't mind handing over to them but I am only worried about the innocent ones among their people.

You must be a Yoruba man .....scared of staying and standing on his own

What kind of people are u seff

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by anyaikenga: 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
THATS NOT BIAFRAN FLAG.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Balkan(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yorubas have now become SS people today.
claiming SS to reject Union.

We shall let you be with your slave masters.
The whole Yorubas will now be ruled by Emirs.

Its something that must really come to pass.

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Ojiofor: 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
McStoic:
Lol.....nwoke m mechie onu gi. Nna m buru onye awusa ngeme ka I ghota......Ukpala okpoko gburu nti shiri ya ooo.
Oburo faultum nwokem ihi na ina akpa agwa ka onye awusa turu ime ya.jua ese ofuma....lol..
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by danie09(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
you want biafra? please google south-sudan and see for yourself, they ve got crude-oil just like the present SE and SS, they fought and got their independence but still they have no peace. its one of the poorest war-torn nations in the world.
you will never know there is so much difference between an igbo man from aba and an igbo man from umuahia until there is resources and money to share.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by eCollynzo: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Rotimi47:
[s]bring your best quick so that a dog that think because her ability to bark makes her stronger than a full grown adult lion; please it is better for you to start you rubbish now as the tension is still high so that we can all get over with it. Be men & come out with all you gat & let the Federal give you all they gave in such a way that in such a war that no one from your side will ever contemplate this nonsense again as you won't be treated kindly like 1970. Never again! I thought people are Wise now but it seems some still prefer massive destruction which most people won't mind handing over to them but I am only worried about the innocent ones among their people.[/s]
Always making noise on behalf of others. Can you lift a gun?
I wonder why talk of Biafra makes you guys from the South west run mad.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by mathskill: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by tonychristopher: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
nduchucks:
One could conclude that Asari is exploiting the lack of solid leadership among the ranks of seccessionists and has siezed the opportunity to be the leader of biafrans in this "new" struggle, to effectively replace Ojukwu as the supreme leader of the cause. SMH

It's simple

Use the minorities and the igbo will do the clean up .....the minority should start it ...it gives them sense of belonging and they will be part of struggle

New strategy ...it is not an igbo thong

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by reborn1: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ilekeh:

The thing surprise me.

Igbos are too afraid to declare Biafra ....... They want Yorubas to fight their battles.

See them shouting Yoruba everywhere on this thread as if its yoruba that curse them. They are only good at ranting online, no one take them serious. Now one fat Asari is there new hope for biafra cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by DaBullIT(m): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
agriboom:
Oga luck de there for 6yrs and mumu people didn't think to get their Biafra na now una wan try? Ok o goodluck to you guys

Human flesh saraah , abeg , where i fit see buyer for dead body, i hear say market dey India but i no sure, these people wan embark on suicide mission , at least 100 Million Nigerians vs approximately 17 million Biafrans , later they'll come and scream massacre , Erdiots Koromiwes
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by newmuzik: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Jklue007:
The flag on the right close to dokubo is not a bianfran flag, it belongs to ijaw youth council (IYC). Please confirm.

No it doesn't you are wrong bro...

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by eCollynzo: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
jamillion:
First, I need to find the force that kept nigeria together all this while despite Their tribal and religious differences....who has the idea ple?
Oil

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by lexy2014: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
NDPVF:
whatever!.
All we are saying is that,we are about to determine our identity.
look at this lavish living room. This guy really knows how †☺ use d pain and suffering of his kin †☺ enrich himself. If he could do it †☺ his kin in d name of fighting fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ their rights, what makes these ibo folks think that he cares fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ them more than his stomach
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Ephemmm: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
truefact:
The children of cowards and hates who are too timid to emancipate themselves and achieve self determination will start cursing soon.

Yorubas fight for your own country. ..Nigeria is not a country. ..

If Ojukwu was such a dogged fighters, why would he ran away in the battle field leaving his own people in the battle field? Asari single-handedly build University in Republic of Benin instead of his own region, so that his own people can benefit too and you are here in Lag claiming he is fighting for your emancipation.

How far have you gone in your useless fighting for emancipation if I may ask? Which tribe has suffered defeat from you since the claiming of your 'better than thou' attitude started?

Fresh madness is when your business is doing fantastic among other tribes other than your indigenous one and you are here claiming there is no one Nigeria....

God bless Nigeria, my beloved country.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by lordhugo(m): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
NDPVF:
whatever!.
All we are saying is that,we are about to determine our identity.

WHO IS WE?

That flag belongs to IYC of the Ijaws!

I am a NWAFOR!!!! i cannot sell my birthright to an ASARI!!!!!

My Immediate family lost an Head of state (Ironsi), Trained Doctors and Lawyers who became officers in the Biafran army and lost their lives in the process.

I cannot have an Asari fight for me! I will do it myself if the right time comes. For now, let us enjoy the peace we have and move on together.

If my IGBO brothers are threatened in any way, i will rise again.

But for now, PEACE!!!!!

(I still have a million Biafran pounds)

SAI BUHARI!!!

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by lexy2014: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
LydayBobo:
I thought BIAFRA is a South East thing...and this guy is an Ijaw man....defection?
look at this lavish living room. This guy really knows how †☺ use d pain and suffering of his kin †☺ enrich himself. If he could do it †☺ his kin in d name of fighting fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ their rights, what makes these ibo folks think that he cares fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ them more than his stomach

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by DaBullIT(m): 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
eCollynzo:
Always making noise on behalf of others. Can you lift a gun?
I wonder why talk of Biafra alway makes you guys from the South west run mad.

I am yoruba , like Rotimi, but War no be Ayee vs Eye or Bucca , Tribal/Civil war na serious business , don't encourage it

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by nduchucks: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

It's simple

Use the minorities and the igbo will do the clean up .....the minority should start it ...it gives them sense of belonging and they will be part of struggle

New strategy ...it is not an igbo thong

Interesting. Please, who designed this strategy? It appears Asari has taken the leadership role and folks want to follow him. No?
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by tonychristopher: 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
danie09:
you want biafra? please google south-sudan and see for yourself, they ve got crude-oil just like the present SE and SS, they fought and got their independence but still they have no peace. its one of the poorest war-torn nations in the world.
you will never know there is so much difference between an igbo man from aba and an igbo man from umuahia until there is resources and money to share.

Like father like son

Your father was afraid of igbo leaving
Now he is death you have taken the mantle of fear of igbo

Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by lexy2014: 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
nduchucks:
this lavish living room. This guy really knows how †☺ use d pain and suffering of his kin †☺ enrich himself. If he could do it †☺ his kin in d name of fighting fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ their rights, what makes these ibo folks think that he cares fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ them more than his stomach

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
Arise O compatriot,Nigeria call obey.

This is only thing that I have to say, Proudly Nigerian,Proudly Igbo Man,Proudly Abia state.

Biafra my azz. Cowards can never deceive the new generation of Nigerians from Igbo tribe again.

United we stand.

Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Geedhey(m): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
just an observation... where was this agitation when Jonathan was there and why didn't he pass in into law if he so feel the move is quite right and beneficial.... like i always say most powerful people from every tribe would never allow these. YOU Only see these agitation from people who are not able to eat their own share of the government. All these statesmen meet regularly on the state of the nation and take everything you read in the newspaper with a pinch of salt. There is more to what the eyes can see.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by tonychristopher: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
nduchucks:

Interesting. Please, who designed this strategy? It appears Asari has taken the leadership role and folks want to follow him. No?

U got it...let the south south do the initial fighting then igbos move in ...it gives everybody sense of belonging
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Laid2001: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
That picture was not even taken in Nigeria, it was taken in his house in Cotonou.
That does not make it out of reach though!

This guy does not believe in any Biafra, he only believe in his pocket and he is a specailist in backstabbing!
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Biafra separatists on Internet bloody fools if you are serious go get an AK 47 and start the process instead of writing rubbish on nairaland .Bloody coward
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Chiaka(f): 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yeske2:
The dream of Biafra is cool but not with the likes of Asari

Asari is not the problem......but Nigeria is the real problem. That's how I see it.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by eCollynzo: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
DaBullIT:

I am yoruba , like Rotimi, but War no be Ayee vs Eye or Bucca , Tribal/Civil war na serious business , don't encourage it
Why are you talking about war? Is it that you are too desperate to have Igbos as compatriots or something else?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by tonychristopher: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Geedhey:
just an observation... where was this agitation when Jonathan was there and why didn't he pass in into law if he so feel the move is quite right and beneficial.... like i always say most powerful people from every tribe would never allow these. YOU Only see these agitation from people who are not able to eat their own share of the government. All these statesmen meet regularly on the state of the nation and take everything you read in the newspaper with a pinch of salt. There is more to what the eyes can see.

Gej is still there ....there is timing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This / Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.