Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle (71449 Views)

A Church In The USA Decorated With Biafran Flag And Colours / Pro-Biafra Supporter Buried With Biafran Flag In Abia (Photos) / I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by 1stola: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
truefact:
The children of cowards and hates who are too timid to emancipate themselves and achieve self determination will start cursing soon.

Yorubas fight for your own country. ..Nigeria is not a country. ..
Ewu Biafra
Biafra is only a dream that will never become reality. get that into your thick skull. You will all perish this time around.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by millionaireman: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
nduchucks:

This is a disappointing strategy. Igbos are brave and do not play second fiddle to anyone, let alone Asari.

While I disagree with your assessment, I don't understand why Igbo leaders will not lead the struggle if they truly believe in the cause. Igbos are not known as cowards, so please do not start attributing acts of cowardice to Igbos. embarassed

@nduchuks,
You are not Igbo, so go away with your out-dated Divide-and-Rule Tactic that you used for decades to milk the SS and SE dry and left lots of lands in the area no more habitable from oil pollution.

Fight for return of regional govt system with fiscal federalism to Nigeria if you too much love to live with the Igbo and rest of SS under one country.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by eCollynzo: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
DaBullIT:

worefa , didn't you just ask rotimi if he can handle a gun ? saying sW runs mad when they hear biafra, abi your memory is on auto delete ni ??

If you say you did not talk about war, who am i to judge you ? and that question is a subject on human/national relations, google it and read it
I asked him if he could handle a gun because he was threatening war on Biafra, didn't you read his post?
What useless human or national relations do we have with you guys that makes you threaten war each time Biafra is mentioned?

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrCcf:
Please stop misleading the public. That is the flag of Ijaw Youth Movement. The elephant tucks, leopard, eagle, crocodile are part of their symbol. Google is your friend. Mind what u post online, stop this incitement. Am more Biafran than you
Imbecilee
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by shaboti: 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
McStoic:
Hehehehe.....you call it trash? Guess you read where I read that you people are waking up now that things have turned? There are too many splinter tribes from the SS states to make this work. Besides, your new found love for the Igbos is comical.....We know our own....Abeggiiiiii let's continue managing Nigeria . One day e go better.
I am igbo too and I agree with you jare! Asari should face his SS people and leave igbos, I dont buy the biafran dream but if it were to come, I'd rather we dont have SS in it.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Beamborla(f): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
I sincerely pray for Biafra to be successful... Don't know why.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by nduchucks: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

The last biafra they said they were not consulted so we think let them start it up and u should know that nobody bullies the igbo na

So they must have a sense of belonging and biafra isn't an igbo affair

Biafra isn't an igbo name ...it was an ijaw man that suggested the name

I don't buy your explanation. You can never justify Igbos hiding under Asari's skirts to fight the biafran cause. This is nonsensical and insulting! Eze Ndiigbo gburugburu will be turning in his grave because of this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by thegideon(m): 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
PPAngel:
Operation 12 Monkeys

The end of monkey dey work Baboon dey chop.

U don watch "12 Monkeys" tv series?
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Ezemust: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Omotolu:
...what difference does it make!
that shows de are cawards and cant fight war clean even with all their fire power.wat the NA did in Biafra was genosid just like wat the Germans did to the jews in wwII.wen u go about killing civilian in war dats the dept of foolishness.dats wat the NA did.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kingscee:
Bring it on mad cow
...you are old enough to volunteer in the Biafra Army. I can guarantee you,you owe the Nigerian Army just one bullet;and the rest is history...
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Geedhey(m): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
yes you are missing something. we hate each other. we are only pretending on the streets. make yawa gas now you go understand what I'm talking about
Funny enough i think u should use the word I not we cos i dont think every igbos hate Yoruba and every yoruba hates Igbos. If not we wont see them marrying each other. I think u need to get yourself out of hatred it's killing slowly.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:

No it doesn't you are wrong bro...

Check properly, IYC logo is blue, Red and Green. Mayb the flag is upside down, buh I know that's IYC flag.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Mbediogu(m): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:
We have become too deep to segregate. I believe with the older generation phasing out, the ugly tribal factor will phase well...

When will that be? How do we survive in the interim? Unity is strength but a divided unity is something else. There ought to be many nations where there ought to be many, period. Nations may later decide to bond together as 'Union' or 'United States' or whatsoever naame under good arrangement but we bungled it all up at the last National Conference. At this rate and from what I forsee, agitations will continue for a long time until there is peaceful or non peaceful separation into nation states. May we not part like Pakistan /Bangladesh, Amen.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by nduchucks: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
millionaireman:

@nduchuks,
You are not Igbo, so go away with your out-dated Divide-and-Rule Tactic that you used for decades to milk the SS and SE dry and left lots of lands in the area no more habitable from oil pollution.

Fight for return of regional govt system with fiscal federalism to Nigeria if you too much love to live with the Igbo and rest of SS under one country.

Please tell the world where nduchucks is from.

If you want this discussion limited to certain groups, please go and open a thread on another site. You can't bully people here, especially nduchucks.

The problem with some of you people is that you cannot stand the truth, even if it will help your cause.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by millionaireman: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]So,because President Goodluck Jonathan lost his desperate bid for a second term, the sore losers are now misbehaving like kids who have been spanked for being too greedy?
See who is talking of Biafra when he has contributed little or nothing to the welfare of Igbos from the millions of dollars President Jonathan has been giving him since 2009 to date.[/size]

@Orikinla, Busy body. So from your SW side you knew that Asari Dokubor has contributed nothing to welfare of Igbos? You fail. Divide-and-Rule tactic has failed your lot.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Ezemust: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ralphlauren:

and why did this your so called 'dreaded biafram army' not do anything to defend the 2 million innocent civilians that were casualities of the war thanks to Ojukwu's selfish ambitions?
daft.why has the galant NA nt being able to stop bokoharam killing Nigerian ppl?
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ezemust:
that shows de are cawards and cant fight war clean even with all their fire power.wat the NA did in Biafra was genosid just like wat the Germans did to the jews in wwII.wen u go about killing civilian in war dats the dept of foolishness.dats wat the NA did.
...have you ever seen a war situation where there is no civilian casualty?you dream of war,endeavour to volunteer your whole family.all the best...
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
@ Macelliot(m): 12:23pm

Mogidi:
Asari carry go, nothing do you, let Buhari fly boko haram flag at Aso rock from MAY 29th.

If I can find the Biafran flag I would fly in it my house in Edo state, we were conned in the Mid-West to support one Nigeria in 1967.
"One Nigeria" is the biggest scam of Nigeria's minorities to date, the Hausas (to a lesser extent the Yorubas) are the ones that need one Nigeria.

Yoruba and Hausas in one Nigeria? For where..
The Yorubas will flee
Awolowo told the Northerners that if the Biafran succeeded in carving out of Nigeria, the Yorubas will follow the suite in establishing the Oodua nation, because the Yorubas cannot remain as one with the Hausas....
Why are the Yorubas afraid?
The emergence of Biafra with put the end to the Hausa and Yorubas[b] Master/slave relationship.....[/b]
The Yorubas will take to their heels....
your birth must be after the civil war. the yorubas do not think or act alike. in the civil war that ended long before your birth, there were yoruba families that harbor families from the east. yoruba man joined the eastern people army. yoruba man demonstrated for the eastern people, protesting against your country you were trying to break away from.

yorubas, i am one and we don't run. its like how you feel about the group you belong to. we may not pick up a fight starting it, but we will be there toe to toe with anyone. of course, we are wise enough to know when fighting is pure foolishness and its suicidal. and i hate to comment on tribal matters. but i think you have taken it far, too far enough to just ignore your ignorance about yorubas. the politicians, you may be right about them because they behave like politicians because of greed and can't imagine death that will definitely come, anyways.

we the ordinary folks world over with yoruba blood flowing in us will see to it that other will see our survival skills. do not let the napping of lion at the height of intense heat in the serenghetti fool you to think its impossible to protect his territory.

i blame muslim man dokubo who does not know what islam calls for. if you are not angry when a non muslim was ruling because of being from your tribe, the more reason you should not wish your muslim brother evil now that he has not taken the mantle. definitely religion is deeper with God Almighty than tribe which its relevance will end immediately upon death.

nigeria and nigerians are good glued together, if we can improve what you and i and other wish better. no tribe is good enough to walk away without missing something, regretting decisions after the eye is clear. i have niece born to igbo father. just the other day an igbo son by yoruba mother married into a well known yoruba family. the husband is considered by the mother of his wife as the best of the 3 son in laws there is. what do you think will happen if nigeria backs up to smaller definitely weaker nations and territories?
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by millionaireman: 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
shaboti:
I am igbo too and I agree with you jare! Asari should face his SS people and leave igbos, I dont buy the biafran dreaming but if it were to come, I'd rather we dont have SS in it.

When Biafra comes to be, any SS area can opt for a new country if they like. There shall be a clause for secession by any group that wants it.

There are many countries in the world with less than 200000 population. Many of them are not without crude oil but their people in them are miles happier than people of SS.

Your telling Asari to face his SS is being foolish. Doubt you are truly Igbo anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
i will walk from biafra capital to cairo .

if biafra develop and resolve social disagreements among ethnic biafran minorities .

resource control by ethnic local parish ,total poverty eradication . sophisticated communities with social securities .

sophisticated learning systems and mandatory education to university level .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by nigerdeltaa(m): 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Geedhey:

Funny enough i think u should use the word I not we cos i dont think every igbos hate Yoruba and every yoruba hates Igbos. If not we wont see them marrying each other. I think u need to get yourself out of hatred it's killing slowly.
tell that to your oba that threatened peace loving igbos

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by nigerdeltaa(m): 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
skyope:

but you can only speak for yourself, right?

and if you hate the other why not just relocate to your region where love abounds....e.g. like in aba
tell that to your oba that threatened peace loving Igbos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by gbishman: 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
This an is confused, right now he doenst know what to do with his time and scarce resources.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by tonychristopher: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ilekeh:
Just wondering why una keep mentioning Yoruba for this kinda thread.

Do Igbos want Yorubas to fight their battle ni?

Get ilorin first

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by aviazuva: 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Leave Asari alone,
suddenly South east and South South has become brothers!!!!

What happens to abandoned properties?

If he is looking for help to fight Baba,
let him cross over to where he built his private university and other business concerns.

How many times did he fraternize with the South easterners when GEJ was in power?

Na today
AVIZUVAKANA
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
skyope:
Yorubas hate igbo, yorubas hate igbos, yorubas hate igbo. I have a difficult time seeing this hate considering a large percent of igbos are comfortably and permanently enjoying their lives in the southwest.

Or am I missing something?

Exactly my thoughts too. We accommodate and let them feel at home and yet it is out name they shout in annoyance all the time. Who cares if they got Biafra. How does that affect the Yorubas?
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by shaboti: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Omotolu:
...have you ever seen a war situation where there is no civilian casualty?you dream of war,endeavour to volunteer your whole family.all the best...
just out of curiousity, is it impossible to have a secession without war ?
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by cyprus000: 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
[size=15pt]lLONG LIVE MAMA LAND.

I am going to sarcrifice my last blood for her.
I will make sure,I be at the war front when it starts.

MAMA..your children have suffered marginalization,discrimination,bullying,hate from every corner of the scam called "NIGERIA".

MAMA..your children miss you and wants you back.
You have gone for so long..your children children only hear about you from afar,fantasizing on how to feel the warmt of your body when you hug them.

MAMA..please don't waste time any longer,its time those that killed your children feel your full wrath and we your children will make sure they pay for all injusties mented on our fallen brothers

THEY SAY WE ARE JOKER'S,BUT WE SHALL SOON KNOW WHO IS THE CLOWN.

#FOREVERLIVEBAIFRA
[/size]

5 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by bmos(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
newmuzik:
It seems this could be a ploy to destabilize the polity , some sort of distraction, just like the emergence of Boko Haram for the incoming govt

Just leave the recalcitrant idiot alone. He will soon be tamed.He thinks a general is made from the creek where a drunk will wake up and calls himself a general. Every lawlessness has an end and i assure that Gen Buhari will do someting speedily to pick up this fool with a hook. One man cannever be bigger than a government. Asari is one who does not want to emulate the other ex militants who are so understanding and ready to move this country forward. Once again, buhari is a general and he will prove his worth if this fool does not check his madness.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by slimfit1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
You need to learn from all this rubbish, the more you try to destabilise the more your area get neglected ask the northeast people they ll tell you.
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by millionaireman: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
aviazuva:

How many times did he fraternize with the South easterners when GEJ was in power?

Na today

Even before GEJ became president.

Between, you just made new political alliance in the last presidential election to milk the Dokubos and Igbo dry, divided, and keep them out of day do day running of Nigeria, so what's wrong if the Dokubors make new alliances now to protect themselves?
Re: Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
millionaireman:

@nduchuks,

Division already?? You guys can never united,that is why you will never succeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) / A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This / Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.