Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) (3374 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Gf/wife Cooks Like This? (photos) / After A BREAKUP: Guyz your Opinion[pic] / [picture]what Would Be Your Reaction If You Find Your Gf/wife Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
damseyl:
Its owk to drink moderately but it shouldn't be like you constantly need to take.it
hope you don't drink sha
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by sinaj(f): 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrDojo:

u'll probably end up like d@ wen u pass yur limit..........................

i cnt end up lyk diz coz I knw my tolerance wink
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by WAGAZ: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
I can't stop drinking ooooooo
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by agarawu23(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
WAGAZ:
I can't stop drinking ooooooo
well its your choice
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
What is wrong with taking alcohol? Are u talking about morals or health wise? U dont think we need it...WHY? As long as the lady doesnt have a medical condition that totally forbids it.
Just know your limits....dats all.
We dont need it ko....
But guys need it abi?
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by agarawu23(m): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
veegirl:
What is wrong with taking alcohol? Are u talking about morals or health wise? U dont think we need it...WHY? As long as the lady doesnt have a medical condition that totally forbids it.
We dont need it ko....
But guys need it abi?
haha! very funny commentgrin
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by MrDojo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
sinaj:

i cnt end up lyk diz coz I knw my tolerance wink

Good 4 ya..... bt rem Alc is nt goood grin
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by baralatie(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
I dislike alcohol talk less a woman that drinks.it is Saturn off for me!
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by justmag(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
I didn't kno alcohol drinking was gender based.... undecided

if she wants to drink and turn up. That's her life.
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
what a man can do, a woman can do better!!
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by agarawu23(m): 6:50am On Apr 28, 2015
veegirl:
We dont need it ko....
But guys need it abi?
oh! really
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 28, 2015
The pix though grin
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by agarawu23(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2015
wristwatch:
The pix though grin
grin grin
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by agarawu23(m): 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
justmag:
I didn't kno alcohol drinking was gender based.... undecided

if she wants to drink and turn up. That's her life.
and the person in question is your wife/gf, she shld continue drinking ?
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by justmag(m): 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
agarawu23:
and the person in question is your wife/gf, she shld continue drinking ?

its 2015...I am sure I'll kno my wife before I marry her and if she wants to go drink with her girls or watever then so b it
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by agarawu23(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
I grew up to see alcohol as a big sin. but its all about moderation.
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by agarawu23(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Adaobi12:
I grew up to see alcohol as a big sin.
but its all about moderation.
that's the fact . you can make up ur mind not to drink it. its all abt choices. though is not good for the health
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
sinaj:
iz diz gurl a learner
no mind her,see Wetin dey make her misbehave grin grin...go try am...Shey be dt day u dey Chase me with boob
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Adaobi12:
I grew up to see alcohol as a big sin.
but its all about moderation.
alcohol no be sin

"It's only a fool that will judge a man base of what he eat or drink" --- jesus
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ipledge:
alcohol no be sin

"It's only a fool that will judge a man base of what he eat or drink" --- jesus
. we all interpret the bible as the spirit leads. to me and my family its a sin.
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Adaobi12:
. we all interpret the bible as the spirit leads. to me and my family its a sin.
I don't drink or smoke,but to say alcohol is a sin,it's out of it...to much consumption of anything is a sin
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ipledge:
I don't drink or smoke,but to say alcohol is a sin,it's out of it...to much consumption of anything is a sin
that's your opinion.
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Adaobi12:
that's your opinion.
and your opinion too
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ipledge:
and your opinion too
. no. my own opinion is that alcohol is a sin.
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
some girls dey hold their own when drinking ooo.come see as warri girls dey drink hot gin with sapele water and e no go still shake dem.warri girls una too much grin grin
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by Flye: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
agarawu23:
but I think ladies don't need it at all

You are right, I don't like guys who drinks too much let alone the ladies that drink at all. To me it does not make sense at all, if woman drinks how will she control her husband from taking and what will their children do.

This remind me of my friend, he does not drink but his wife does. If they go out, she will force her husband to drink because she normally feel ashamed that she drink beer and her husband drinks farus now her husband has started taking Origin.
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by agarawu23(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Flye:

You are right, I don't like guys who drinks too much let alone the ladies that drink at all. To me it does not make sense at all, if woman drinks how will she control her husband from taking and what will their children do.

This remind me of my friend, he does not drink but his wife does. If they go out, she will force her husband to drink because she normally feel ashamed that she drink beer and her husband drinks farus now her husband has started taking Origin.
hmmmm! some will support and some will oppose. but we all know its nt good
Re: Drinking Gf/wife, Your Opinion (pic) by agarawu23(m): 2:55pm On May 01, 2015
lefulefu:
some girls dey hold their own when drinking ooo.come see as warri girls dey drink hot gin with sapele water and e no go still shake dem.warri girls una too much grin grin
hmmmmmm na u talk am o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advice Me, How Do I Tell My Younger Sister The Shameful Thing I Did / I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... / Young Lady, Chinyere Abaleke Reveals On Facebook That She Has Just Been Disvirgi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.