Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? (3455 Views)

Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by Hanendez(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
With lips like mine, I've been labelled a homosexual and a gay.The ladies only stare at my lips when I converse with them.I get unsolicited attention everywhere I go.But what hurts most is when people accuse me of applying lipstick.Please if you come across me,just know that these gorgeous lips are natural and I'm not gay.thanks

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
undecided ok noted undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
WELL OLD AGE IS NOT MATURITY so i reserve my comment.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by mrpackager(m): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by agarawu23(m): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by jamex93(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
show off

ko shi lor jor

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
does that add any thing to my bank account?
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by falconey(m): 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
embarassedembarassed Okay...

I'm tripping! grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by dharay99: 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
sure it is buh
dat lips looks like d ass of a baboon. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
I didn't notice anything special in the lips...and for those staring at you, I'll think they stare cos you behave like what you listed...
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
There is nothing that special in ur lips, but you re cute tho. So I don't see the essence of this thread.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by Mutuwa(m): 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
airmirthd1:
I didn't notice anything special in the lips...and for those staring at you, I'll think they stare cos you behave like what you listed...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by halfricanadian(f): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
His gf's headache not mine

Wat does it profit to have a good lips bt its also a lying lips

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by Cholls(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
my brother you want make this nl babe go Wet.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
There is nothing that special in ur lips, but you re cute tho.
So I don't see the essence of this thread.
Meanwhile me i dey trip for your own lips and you are also cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by OreoPaschal(m): 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hanendez:
With lips like mine, I've been labelled a homosexual and a gay.The ladies only stare at my lips when I converse with them.I get unsolicited attention everywhere I go.But what hurts most is when people accuse me of applying lipstick.Please if you come across me,just know that these gorgeous lips are natural and I'm not gay.thanks
Your lies dey make me shiver...How come the lips on your Profile is different from the one you have on this thread#...Infact! You be ga.Y...sworn faqqot

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
The picture on ur dp is different. Wch 1 is ur real lip *in emmanuella's voice*

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hanendez:

I think this your kind of advertisement will...

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by MzOnajin1(f): 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
Eyah, sorry. Abt is dt nt wt u want? Cute tho
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
You used lipstick or what? You are cute, but I don't see any special lips undecided
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by inositol88(m): 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
Bleached lips!!!!!!!!

who borrow u dis pix?

grow up bro
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by Strahovski1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
Did you check ur profile pic before uploading this one?
Fake.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by refiner(f): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
lier!...ur lips are as black as agberos own...as seen in ur profile picx!

kwantinue deceiving urself!undecided
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
But that's not you grin
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by sexy74(m): 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
nothing wrong as long as it is natural.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by Royle2014(m): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
See as im pack editing full d profile pic... Na wa o
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by Dexema(m): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
nl girls be forming "nothing special about the lips" when in their minds they are already killing their boyfriends for having kpomo lips.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by jamesversion: 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hanendez:

This picture and your profile pics are like oil and water..

More Like Northern and Southern protectorates.(apologies to Lugard). grin
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by cruzita(f): 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
undecided OK we don notice u ,now run along
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by EmmySparky(m): 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
GAY ASS
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? by Modsenemy(f): 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
So u stole a gay's pics and came to upload here undecided

Its doing press up already . U know wat am talking about .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quickie In The Restroom - Woman Narrates S*xual Experience Wit A Co-worker [18+] / A Lady''s Tweet About Yoruba And Ibo Guys / Photo Of The Day: See The Mysterious Tree That Got People Talking Online (+18 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.