Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

$20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt (30195 Views)

Abdullah Dikko, Ex-Comptroller-General of Customs Flees Nigeria- Sahara Reporter / Investor Flees Nigeria After Being Paid N32b For Vessels - Amaechi / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by opesola(m): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Omo, is this an action film or narrated ones......

1 Like

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Cypost: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Cock and bull gist. Believe this poo, believe anything.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
you all need to watch house of cards, i don't doubt stories like this
Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Fourwinds: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
atlwireles:
Nigerians and their unending lies. grin grin
Diezani is d Biblical JEZELBE
Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Fourwinds: 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Cypost:
Cock and bull gist. Believe this poo, believe anything.
Nonsense
yes She is nonsense....Diezani
Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
God answers prayer. Thank God jonathan did not win
Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by slimfit1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hurry up before madam beautiful finish you oh
Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
All Nigerians are in support of this NNPC probe. Abeg probe them and recover OUR OYEL money from them while you channel them to the right prison(s).
Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Fourwinds: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
doxime:
lies,all lies
imagine this driver.you were assaulted and managed to escape from the would be assassins in the day time and you chose to sleep in the same car in the open through out the night.smh
If dey wanted him dead., dey would have done it in deir first enconter with him ok. Dey were only watching him to lead dem to deir prey. So sleeping in d car doesn't appear to me as d best time to kill him rather dey were still trying to extra information from him

1 Like

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I honestly don't know what to type

GMB,please save Nigeria from Dieziani Allison Madueke.

Seriously, now i see every reason to support Buhari. Who could've believed Diezani could be such a harden criminal? She had the guts to loot national treasuries in billions of dollars without fear of the unknown? I learnt about the nature of "large life" her son (less than 22yrs of age) lives...spending money like leaves in the bush. She would be flying around the world with Private Jet and her son would be on same leisure tour at the expense of Nigeria/Nigerians. Buhari, we beg of you, jail this woman and all the culprits involved. We'll always respect you if you do this to us.
Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Fourwinds:
If dey wanted him dead., dey would have done it in deir first enconter with him ok. Dey were only watching him to lead dem to deir prey. So sleeping in d car doesn't appear to me as d best time to kill him rather dey were still trying to extra information from him

nobody is talking about killing him here.what we are saying is that nobody will have the nerve to sleep in his car in the open after having such an encounter.
Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Missonas(f): 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
The driver sounds like he was ready for the worst...so un-nigerian we fear death pass death.Erm pple have been on your trail all day and you think the safest thg is to sleep in the car?!
And the desperate assailants left a publishers driver to come out and tell the story hmmmmm
Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Rick9(m): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ehen are u serious
Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by dayodare49o: 2:58am On Apr 28, 2015
torkaka:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/182084-nigerian-publisher-toyin-akinosho-flees-nigeria-after-escaping-assassination.html
Within that time why he didn't call his bus. That is not professional assassination. So, they don't know where to find him except inside the car. I don't believe it.
Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Excuzeme: 4:09am On Apr 28, 2015
holyokoto:
My advice for Diezani is to flee Nigeria to unknown region before Buhari assumed his post as the president because this is too obvious. I now start believing that $20B is truly missing. I never imagine such a huge amount of money can miss from national treasure. I converted it to Naira but can't get the equivalent in Naira.

I tried too and the Calculator in my Phone was just showing series of letter "E" ... until the battery died! angry angry angry angry

At least they should have left my battery alone? cry cry
I am really angry!
angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by mechanics(m): 7:55am On Apr 28, 2015
torkaka:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/182084-nigerian-publisher-toyin-akinosho-flees-nigeria-after-escaping-assassination.html
nawa 4 our country, why would someone plan to take a life because of saying d truth, Buhari wil deal with al those involve in d missing $20billion
Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by typ111: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2015
I don't believe this story for one inch....,.,
Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by Ferebiekun: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Someone deserves commendation in this story: he is not only loyal but very brave. He is an unsung hero. He is Mr Yinusa, the driver. Kudos to his bravery in a very dangerous situation.
Re: $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt by estacyresource: 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
Troops rescue 200 girls, 93 women in Sambisa forest

The Director, Defence Information, Maj. Gen. Chris Olukolade, has confirmed that the troops of the Nigerian Army have rescued 200 girls and 93 women during a raid on Sambisa Forest in Borno State ........ http://allaboutnews-update..com/2015/04/troops-rescue-200-girls-93-women-in.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend / El-Rufai Shocks Pensioners, Increase Benefits From ₦3,000 To ₦30,000 Per Month / Tinubu’s Loyalists Visit Bode George, Seek His Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.