Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend (30208 Views)

Abike Dabiri, Dangote, Sanwo-olu Attend Inauguration Of African Center In USA / Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon / Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Attend Burial Of Hamzat’s Father (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by zoba88: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
His Excellency, the Imo State Governor Elect, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, his Lagos State counterpart, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Senator elect Imo East, Hon. Ezenwa Onyewuchi and others attended the 80th birthday celebration of Sir Pascal Gabriel Dozie, at Landmark event centre Oniru, Lagos.

See more photos after the cut...

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/emeka-ihediohasanwo-oluothers-attend.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by zoba88: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2019

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by amaniro: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
If I didn't look well, I'd have not seen Sanwolu smiley

20 Likes

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by stephleena(f): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
amaniro:
he's at fela's shrine blowing his weed.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by NJPot(m): 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
The nightmare of Rocha's and his inlaw

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by NJPot(m): 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
And ararume

1 Like

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by id911(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
amaniro:

He always looks like a house boy in every event he attends grin

20 Likes

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by Amuocha: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
One reason Access bought Diamond

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by Miracle4Sure: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
cool
Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
So, Ambode and Okorocha's chapter is getting closed. Behold d new brides Ihedioha and Sanwoolu. Do good cos nothing last forever

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by naijapips04: 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
Governor no fit this sanwo boy sha.

10 Likes

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by Frezhkid10(m): 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
.... Reason for the merger...he doesn't trust his greedy son!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by Englishgold: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
Sanwo olu is just an image, Tinubu still dey rule

4 Likes

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by MartinsD12(m): 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
amaniro:
That's because he is not yet a full grown man, he is still hiding under his master Tinubu grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by Urchman200: 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
This is what we want ,eastern and western should come together and build a formidable alliance, that is the only way they can get anything meaningful under this disjointed nation. I know is not possible under tinubu but his time must surely pass.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by olaboy33(m): 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
So trump came to Lagos..

See trump sitting beside ~tinubu~ Sanwo-olu

4 Likes

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by samlake(m): 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
I was expecting to see pascal's son that brought down diamond bank...

4 Likes

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by majamajic(m): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
this cap will be this Governor's identify
Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by tribalistseun: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
OP fear God, Sanwolu is no where in the pictures

1 Like

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by id911(m): 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
tribalistseun:
OP fear God, Sanwolu is no where in the pictures
Are you saying you don't know Sanwo-Olu?

7 Likes

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by ClearFlair: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Atiku and Obi belong in the dustbin of politics

1 Like

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by tribalistseun: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
id911:

Are you saying you don't know Sanwo-Olu?
of course I know him but I can't spot him anywhere in the pictures
Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by Chimezirim121: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
amaniro:
Your comment made me to check the photos again to recognise him grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
amaniro:
He is the one sitting beside the white man nau

1 Like

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by id911(m): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
tribalistseun:
of course I know him but I can't spot him anywhere in the pictures

Look at picture number 2 at the far right. The man sitting beside the fair guy

1 Like

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by Badonasty(m): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
zoba88:
His Excellency, the Imo State Governor Elect, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, his Lagos State counterpart, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Senator elect Imo East, Hon. Ezenwa Onyewuchi and others attended the 80th birthday celebration of Sir Pascal Gabriel Dozie, at Landmark event centre Oniru, Lagos.

See more photos after the cut...

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/emeka-ihediohasanwo-oluothers-attend.html

sanwó olú isn't the governor yet so cut him some slack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by thisnaijaguy: 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
Sanwooo just dey like one junior boy. Hope he's got the guts to handle lagos well.

1 Like

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by tribalistseun: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
id911:

Look at picture number 2 at the far right. The man sitting beside the fair guy
haba, I thought that person is one of these SSS guards

8 Likes

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by Customer80: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
Paschal Dozie great son of Egbu, great son of Igbo land, Happy Birthday Sir. May you continue to live in good health.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by Customer80: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
Customer80:
Paschal Dozie great son of Egbu, great son of Igbo land, Happy Birthday Sir. May you continue to live in good health.
I know the company I worked for mtnn will still host you in a special way

3 Likes

Re: 80th Birthday Celebration Of Pascal Dozie: Ihedioha & Sanwo-Olu Attend by Customer80: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
Customer80:
I know the company I worked for MTNN will still host you in a special way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Da Rocha- Nigeria's First Millionaire What Has Happened To This Family ? / APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike / Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.