Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Can You Believe These Girls Are Twins? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Believe These Girls Are Twins? (1700 Views)

Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream / See What These Girls Are Doing In The Club? Do These One Have A Future? / One Word To Describe These Girls Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Believe These Girls Are Twins? by mazeech: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Meet Lucy and Maria the world's 'most different' twin girls!!! smiley

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/twins

Re: Can You Believe These Girls Are Twins? by khadupsie(f): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Er...No Comment!
Re: Can You Believe These Girls Are Twins? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
With God all things are possible

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe These Girls Are Twins? by dharay88: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
where are dia medical proof.? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe These Girls Are Twins? by djeezy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
I like the complexion of the second girl.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe These Girls Are Twins? by mazeech: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
lol, some people even asked for their certificates for proof. They look totally different
Read more - https://www.mazech.com/twins
Re: Can You Believe These Girls Are Twins? by khadupsie(f): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
djeezy:
I like the complexion of the second girl.

Erm.. which of the 2nd girl?.. lol

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe These Girls Are Twins? by passionate88: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Can You Believe These Girls Are Twins? by mazeech: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Good question! Who's the second girl and who's the first? By the way, the first girl is married, the second girl is still single and searching...in case you're....,,, smiley

https://www.mazech.com/twins
Re: Can You Believe These Girls Are Twins? by Chizzy20(f): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
hmm...Anytin is possible.D brunett is cute dan d red haired.
Re: Can You Believe These Girls Are Twins? by djeezy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
khadupsie:

Erm.. which of the 2nd girl?.. lol
the girl with black hair.
Re: Can You Believe These Girls Are Twins? by Svelteb(f): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
every single thing about them is different but their gender....wonderful
Re: Can You Believe These Girls Are Twins? by justmag(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ehhhhhhh! Somebody has not been faithful. These aint twins.

undecided
Re: Can You Believe These Girls Are Twins? by Mhizizzy(f): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Beautiful in deir own different ways
Re: Can You Believe These Girls Are Twins? by Joslyn(f): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Just like I and my twin sister,you won't know we are twin except you are told.Back in secondary school,we were called fake twins.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe These Girls Are Twins? by PHgirl(f): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Old news. One of their parents is white; the other is half Jamaican. To the doubters, it's very possible. After all, they're fraternal twins.
Re: Can You Believe These Girls Are Twins? by mazeech: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Post your twin photo...
Re: Can You Believe These Girls Are Twins? by khadupsie(f): 1:21am On Apr 28, 2015
djeezy:
the girl with black hair.
That's better..
Re: Can You Believe These Girls Are Twins? by khadupsie(f): 1:22am On Apr 28, 2015
justmag:
Ehhhhhhh! Somebody has not been faithful. These a I t twins.
Lmaoo
Re: Can You Believe These Girls Are Twins? by PureWays(m): 1:40am On Apr 28, 2015
Nothing out of the ordinary... They are both black..
Re: Can You Believe These Girls Are Twins? by timilehing(m): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2015
Black is beauty!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Adviceā€¦ I Am The One Involved! / Have You Gotten Your Free 1GB Data From MTN Today? / See This Crazy Maternity Photo..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.