Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream (7585 Views)

He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) / There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) / Just Because I Posted This Pic, Guys Has Been Flooding My DM (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Explorers(m): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Abi?

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by professorfal: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
AWON

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Draei: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2017

E clear, hungry bitçhes.
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by konjinus(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lol I don die o
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
cheesy
they are plenty on this section

7 Likes

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by stiflerdrug: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
These hoes aint loyal.. They aint even classy

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
wetin woman go do
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Cool23(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Look at the way they are destroying an innocent mango

1 Like

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by paschal47(m): 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
See how that one on black sat like her life depends on it

Crippled minded entities

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by austine4real(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
grin cheesy grin
boda explorer ti tun gbe de oo

1 Like

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by dollyjoy(f): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
professorfal:
AWON
Please stop using that emojie indiscriminately.
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by dollyjoy(f): 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lol, I think everyone is guilty of this though. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Kingoflotto(m): 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
true
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Explorers(m): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
paschal47:
See how that one on vlack sat like her life depends on it

Crippled minded entities

Lols..

Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by decatalyst(m): 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
See as dah one open her honeypot freely to the agonizingly sad mango. grin

Kai! HungerBad ooo

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by emeijeh(m): 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
decatalyst:
See as dah one open her honeypot freely to the agonizingly sad mango. grin

Kai! HungerBad ooo
Lol... pervert

1 Like

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Ajewealth123(m): 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Explorers:
Abi?
oboy see casting o
Explorer,shey someone cannot chop mango in peace again ni?

1 Like

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Explorers(m): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ajewealth123:
oboy see casting o
Explorer,shey someone cannot chop mango in peace again ni?

Lol...Bro no vex o.

Na because say dem take d chopping 2 serious, like kara kara....

1 Like

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Mynd44: 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
To be fair, replace the mangos with slices of pineapples and I will be there like that.

Iyalaya anybody

8 Likes

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Synord(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Everybody den mama ooo , everybody dem papa eh
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
lol, i see everyones actions as fake

so, not surprised
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Explorers(m): 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mynd44:
To be fair, replace the mangos with slices of pineapples and I will be there like that.

Iyalaya anybody

grin
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Rapmoney(m): 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
The one wey em papa build zinc house still wan form say na only posh crib she dey enter! Una dey eat watery soup with crayfish for una house but u go dey pester guyman say na sharwama dey hungry u. Ur papa dey buy sharwama for u for house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by potbelly(m): 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Well... I don't see anything wrong... They are in their comfort zone so it's allowed...
We most times both male and female exhibit such tendencies when in our comfort zone...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by prettyesther20: 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
So somebody cannot eat mango in peace again angry

4 Likes

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Mznaett: 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lol
Na today?grin

1 Like

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by NeeKlaus: 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
My heart goes out to those mangoes. What they are passing through is totally unbearable. cry

1 Like

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
loool... see as them serious grin
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by hernandson(m): 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
lol hunger knows no forming
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Naija dates can be boring, so most ladies find excitement in eating non-everyday food. Can't really blame them, its not like you can take them skating or on a picnic. Even our so-called parks are teeming with all sorts of creepy crawlies. So you either take them to a bar or restaurant. Of course there's always indomie in bed, my favorite option grin

1 Like

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
soon them go dey form "TEAM PEPPER THEM GANG" just negodu cry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? / Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love / If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.