Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,001 members, 7,956,715 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition (30308 Views)

Major Steps The PDP Must Take To Become A Viable Opposition / Aderemi Olusegun ‘takes Over’ PDP, As Party Chieftains Escape Mob Attack / SEE The Four Chieftains Who Are In The Race To Succeed Laimohammed As He Bow Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Political lightweight, all of them join together had fayose can not break jagabans formation .,...
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by citizenY(m): 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Where is FAYOSE? undecided
Please they should remove that OBJ and replace it with Fayose.

I have not seen FFK and Metuh, sincerenigerian, mogidi,barcanista, oche, omokri and co.......

On a more serious note Op did not include money....kudi,owo, cash, naira and dollars. which have always been the feedstock of that nuclear reactor called PDP. Sorry but I do not see PDP surviving without money...... the guys cannot survive drought for one week, not to talk of four years. I will be surprised if they can form a quorum in any subsequent BOT meeting....

PDP will be reduced to the fringes and they will be squabbling, wobbling and fumbling .... ask Bode George, Ogunleye and Koro in Lagos.... dem deliver?? 2019 could even be worse, I tell you

Final whistle..... card reader and PVC is here to stay......so in Jona:s words, the goat has been separated from the nyam by Jegarisation... things will never be the same.....
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by LKO(m): 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
The likes of Peter Odili, Lucky Igbinedion, James Ibori, Victor Attar, Achike Udenwa etc were governors who shook d political foundation of Nigeria between 99 and 2007. Do u still hear this names again? While they went into oblivion, Tinubu was strategizing and giving Abuja sleepness nights. All the names the OP mentioned are not political savy like the names I have mentioned. I laugh. After May 29 those names would die a natural death as the new governors in their states will immediately cut them to pieces. Go ask Orji Uzor Kalu. Nigerian politicians do not believe in this opposition thing. PDP top guys would surely retire frm politics so as not to cross d path of Buhari, others wud decamp hapily. David mark would expire after May 29 and finally return to Otukpo quietly in 2019. PDP is DEAD. Leave story.
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by supereagle(m): 7:55am On Apr 28, 2015
PDP should forget the center now, APC will perform well and getting strong opposition from PDP will put them on their toes. Look at it from state angle ,how many APC controlled states were they able to get back except Ondo and Rivers States and will all know what happened .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana President-Elect, Akufo-Addo Visits Buhari (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Shonekan's Family, Oba Of Lagos (photos) / Reno Omokri To Jamiu Abiola: Abacha Jailed Your Father Buhari Was His Accomplice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.