Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition (30078 Views)

Major Steps The PDP Must Take To Become A Viable Opposition / Aderemi Olusegun ‘takes Over’ PDP, As Party Chieftains Escape Mob Attack / SEE The Four Chieftains Who Are In The Race To Succeed Laimohammed As He Bow Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by richidinho(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Where is FAYOSE? undecided
Please they should remove that OBJ and replace it with Fayose.

Immediately I saw OBJ that's exactly what came to my mind
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by BabaOneChance: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin
Wow!... Babaonechance is also on Nairaland.
You must fulfill your promises o
You feofle should keep ya pingers crossed and hope por the best. The tenure is yet to start and ur already comflaining. To rule a nation as big as Nigeria is not a small kwroblem. Just relax and trust in Allah, me and Osibande have a lot to opper u. 1 naira to 1 dollar, 2 square meals for ebery school children and porty naira per litre of fuel. You will have kwonstant electric power suffly and all the witches in ur billage will flee.
Meanwhile, like I said earlier, don't trust eberything in our manipesto kwos it's not kwuruan or bible

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by midolian(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Koolking:

PDP can never come back. It's been dead and buried. Members of PDP were held hostage by the power that be when the party reigned supreme. APC ascendance to presidency marked the exodus of PDPites.

The party betrayed loyalists and made traitors. PDP can never come back, rather I see break up in APC to form a new opposition stronger than PDP (as opposition). Just like what happened in AD/AC.

Politicians in Nigeria are not loyal to parties, they are loyal to any government in power.
I strongly agree with you.
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by DesChyko: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
midolian:
pls stop misusing the word "hypocrisy".. You use a word when you know what it means and not because u see pple using it.

It's obvious you don't even know how to use the word 'hypocrisy'.
Many a PDP stalwarts have decamped to APC. If PDP is referred to as being corrupt since her inception, then all her members all these years have been supportive to corruption.
To say that APC is incorruptible in the same breath is 'hypocrisy'.

Any further counter on this from you requires only one response; a link to download MSDict.

1 Like

Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by olukuewu(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
what about Gbenga Daniel,Bode George and Kashamu.
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
misterh:
Exactly. Why will Amaechi leave the ruling party for the opposition? A party he worked and risked his political career for.

PDP WONT EVEN TRY IT BECAUSE THE KNOW IT LL BE A WASTE OF TIME.
I FORESEE PEOPLE LIKE HIM RETURNING ON THEIROWN
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by Intendy: 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
the only two viable names on that list is Lamido and obj
people of substance.
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by IYANGBALI: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
yinmu
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by SeverusSnape(m): 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
BabaOneChance:

You feofle should keep ya pingers crossed and hope por the best. The tenure is yet to start and ur already comflaining. To rule a nation as big as Nigeria is not a small kwroblem. Just relax and trust in Allah, me and Osibande have a lot to opper u. 1 naira to 1 dollar, 2 square meals for ebery school children and porty naira per litre of fuel. You will have kwonstant electric power suffly and all the witches in ur billage will flee.
Meanwhile, like I said earlier, don't trust eberything in our manipesto kwos it's not kwuruan or bible
Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe....
Guy please don't murder me with laughter, You're the bona-fide babaonechance, Any other one is counterfeit grin
Chai!... LMAO grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by BabaOneChance: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe....
Guy please don't murder me with laughter, You're the bona-fide babaonechance, Any other one is counterfeit grin
Chai!... LMAO grin
grin grin grin opposition things. Dem never see anything
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by southboss(m): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
nyesom wike
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by midolian(m): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
DesChyko:

It's obvious you don't even know how to use the word 'hypocrisy'.
Many a PDP stalwarts have decamped to APC. If PDP is referred to as being corrupt since her inception, then all her members all these years have been supportive to corruption.
To say that APC is incorruptible in the same breath is 'hypocrisy'.

Any further counter on this from you requires only one response; a link to download MSDict.
lyk a sheep without direction, u just interfered in a matter that doesn't concern u. If you continue this way, u surely won't live long
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by tomakint: 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
To me Fayose should be no 1 on that list......with little resources look at what he did. For saying this my brother, oya ..............

Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by GJames(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You don't know me. undecided
Sorry
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by myspnigeria: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
younger brotheryounger brotheryounger brother
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by SeverusSnape(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
tomakint:

To me Fayose should be no 1 on that list......with little resources look at what he did. For saying this my brother, oya ..............
**Receives hand shake**
Thanks boss. cool
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by SeverusSnape(m): 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
BabaOneChance:

grin grin grin opposition things. Dem never see anything
Seriously, Please continue this good work. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by nas4q(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
The compiler of dis list is clueless. What is obasanjo doing on that list? Is he now in pdp? I laff
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by tomakint: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

**Receives hand shake**
Thanks boss. cool
........anytime bro wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by gbegudujo: 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
God bless you joo..
SeverusSnape:

1 Like

Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by dawtune(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by mikolo80: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
philips70:
Jide Omokore is Diezani's money launderer-in-chief. He is on his way to kirikiri. Remove his name sharp sharp.
I thought its aluko
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by mikolo80: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin
Wow!... Babaonechance is also on Nairaland.
You must fulfill your promises o
Promises are for campaign. Baba get him own agenda(anti Kwarapshin ) and hopefully 10Gw of electricity and functioning refineries
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by mikolo80: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buonsenso:
of interest to me, these people are always along the corridors of power; will anything change after the new government is in power? or will history repeat itself?

1. Onyeka Onwenu
2. Jerry Gana
3. Bola Shagaya
4. Aliko Dangote

I heard Buhari is a clean players with no time for jobbers
Its called diplomacy. Hate the game not the player althoug I hate onwenu and gana. Too loud too hungry
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by philips70(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
mikolo80:
I thought its aluko

Omokore runs her businesses as a front.
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by mikolo80: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
dawtune:
Mimiko shouldn't be on that list. A Governor who couldn't even deliver his polling unit and state for his party. Whether he leaves or remain in the PDP, he's dead politically. Mark my words.
him never do senator o
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by mikolo80: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
philips70:

Omokore runs her businesses as a front.
so what does aluko do. Heard he bought a yacht for $60m anf she got pissed. Maybe thats when she changed frontmen. Kao bit some people are lucky o.just hammering silently
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by Jabia(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
socialmediaman:
In my opinion, if the PDP has a dream of ever bouncing back anytime soon, let's say in 8 to 12 years time, most of the people mentioned should actually step down from participating in elective positions. PDP needs a new breed of politicians to be sold to Nigerians as reformers, and strangely though, PDP needs to lobby some people back, like Rotimi Amaechi. Currently, what it boasts of are a bunch of politicians who depend on rigging machinery to win elections, and if electoral reforms are further implemented, PDP will be in more problems if they don't bring the right people into elective politics

A very mature post. I am neither partisan nor impressed. I am grateful though.
Thanks!
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by brightoinmcs: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
U did not include the likes of FFK, TA Orji, Fayose, etc. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by DesChyko: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
midolian:
lyk a sheep without direction, u just interfered in a matter that doesn't concern u. If you continue this way, u surely won't live long

It sure concerns me when people soil the image of Nigeria on social media, especially with the world watching. At least, now whomever is watching knows only 'some' Nigerians don't actually know the meaning of hypocrisy.
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by philips70(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
mikolo80:
so what does aluko do. Heard he bought a yacht for $60m anf she got pissed. Maybe thats when she changed frontmen. Kao bit some people are lucky o.just hammering silently

Both persons are fronts but while Aluko is an international hunk who was alleged to have relationship with her including oil deals and duped her, Omokore is the responsible matured one around who is currently the main man that runs the oil shows. If GMB can get his hands on these two folks there will be no hiding place for her.
Re: 10 Influential Party Chieftains Who Can Help Rally PDP Into A Viable Opposition by mikolo80: 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
philips70:

Both persons are fronts but while Aluko is an international hunk who was alleged to have relationship with her including oil deals and duped her, Omokore is the responsible matured one around who is currently the main man that runs the oil shows. If GMB can get his hands on these two folks there will be no hiding place for her.
Got it. Heard about the dupin and if it weren't our money it'd be funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Raids Headquarters Of EFCC, Carts Away Sensitive Documents- SaharaReporters / Ned Nwoko Covers Attention Magazine (Photo) / Paris Fund: Adamawa Government Replies Nigerian Who Asked How It Was Spent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.