Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

BREAKING: Jonathan Orders Release Of “missing” $20 Bn Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Jonathan Orders Release Of “missing” $20 Bn Report (576 Views)

Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? / Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC / President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Jonathan Orders Release Of “missing” $20 Bn Report by Ptimes: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has ordered the immediate release of the full audit report of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, accused of diverting $20 billion oil money.

The president gave the directive Monday, a day after the president-elect Muhammadu Buhari, pledged to launch an investigation into the claim made by a former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Lamido Sanusi.

The government immediately released the report following the president’s directive. The presidency criticised the All Progressives Congress, APC, for accusing Mr. Jonathan of indulging in last minute illegal acts ahead of handover of power on May 29.

“President Jonathan is also deeply concerned by the continuing suggestions that his administration still has anything to hide about the unproven allegation that about $20 Billion is unaccounted for by the NNPC during his tenure,” said a statement by presidential spokesperson, Reuben Abati.
see more.......
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/182154-breaking-jonathan-orders-release-of-missing-20-bn-report.html
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Orders Release Of “missing” $20 Bn Report by ojayfrancis(m): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ok
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Orders Release Of “missing” $20 Bn Report by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
-'
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Orders Release Of “missing” $20 Bn Report by Holywizard: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
GEJ my HERO, ASARI DOKUBO my MENTOR

Buhari...WEAKLING
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Orders Release Of “missing” $20 Bn Report by Holywizard: 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buhari is just a noise maker...

He will be stoned...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Orders Release Of “missing” $20 Bn Report by midolian(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
Why now? For how long have we bn asking for the release of the full audit report? Why is it coming after Buhari's vow to probe em? This still won't stop the probing

The fear of Buhari is truly the beginning of wisdom. cheesy cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Orders Release Of “missing” $20 Bn Report by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Food for thought: The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Orders Release Of “missing” $20 Bn Report by Emyogalanya: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Don't tell me GEJ IS THIS COWARDLY because of buhari Untop of una oil again hey ijaws and fear i give up i lose hope

(1) (Reply)

Nine Adamawa Lawmakers Impeach Speaker / N35 Satchet Milo. No More N1.2 Billion For Meal, #Change? / Power Your Home With Solar Energy/cctv In Port Harcourt. View Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.