Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? (19316 Views)

Sanusi Lied; Cbn’s Lending To FG Is N1.467 Trn – Presidency / NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC / No Missing $20 Billion >> Sanusi Lied. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
lol
Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ok cry
Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by FunnyPikincom(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
forget abeg, there is no smoke without fire bro wink

1 Like

Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by lifestyle1(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by englishmart(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
jail sanusi and Diezani
Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by Emmabel(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Goodluck will be a saint and dat mask wearing emir will be dancing shoki @panti yaba

1 Like

Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ok

Where is the source?
Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by Nairalane: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Is A King Jailable? His Status Has Changed
Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by allanphash7(m): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lie ke

When he is not jonadaunce who can lie like dere is no tomorpw

If jonathan tell u gud morning, u better stand up and go outside if its mornin

I will give jonathan d greates liar of d millenium

Niheria can now be proud of 18 hrs electricity go and ask pple in Lagos and abuja

Dats no 1lie of jonathan

Quote me if u wanna know more abt his lies

Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by loomer: 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
if them like make them see the money or not, e no concern me.

because if the money come out na still another set of people go chop am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by nduchucks: 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
President Buhari will audit the recently released audit report.

The documentation used in support of the report must be thoroughly subjected to very rigorous forensic audit. We will hear very soon that the auditors will claim that NNPC, Diesiani, Ngozi, and others hid vital information from them.

If care is not taken, GEJ may be the first ex Nigerian President to be imprisoned. If it is shown that he has a hand in the theft of $20 or more billion dollars, he really should rot in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by ozoigbondu: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
tobtap:
mumu TANIODS don dey twist lies again ooo...billions of dollars was stolen/missing ...it shud be returned
ldiot download the full audit and stop spewing trash

6 Likes

Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by tk4rd: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
THEY WOULD JUST CLOSE THE CASE PEACEFULLY AND PROCEED TO OTHER SCAM ALLEGATIONS... THEY WON'T EVEN TELL SANUSI TO APOLOGISE, RATHER WOULD THEY PRAISE THE HEROES FOR BEING UPRIGHT AND CALM EVEN AS THEY WERE BEING ACCUSED WRONGLY... ANYWAY,, THEY WOULD END UP ARRESTING TOTALLY NEW UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE WE NEVER THOUGHT WOULD BE INVOLVED IN THE SCAM.

3 Likes

Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by WinkWrld: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
PWC report is correct. However , it states that this reflects a true and fair view of the position of the corporation. All reports are prepared with documents given to the independent audit team. If NNPC boss decides to hide certain reports. PWC cannot be blamed. All we talking here is intergrity. Nigerians esp. In NNPC top position are just too corrupt period.. Sai BUHari
Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by ice74: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Xetima:
[size=18pt]With such magnitude of lie
Lieing is CORRUPTION and Sanusi should be dethroned and jailed[/size]
SLS is not a clueless as ur "Hero or Role model" their are documented factual evidence

D guilty 1s r trembling....

D guilty 1s yak more about d issue....

Come may 29....

Kiri kiri loading...
Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by CriticalThought: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
jusRadical:
Assuming that Buhari after assuming office, probes the issue of the 'missing' $20billion and discovers that it is all lies (though I reckon that Buhari knows the truth about the issue), what will be the atmosphere in Nigeria?

Then it will be very clear that the intention was to undermined the GEJ administration and they succeeded in it. The average Nigerian will not believe whatever GMB says unless that $20 billion has been found or some political titans , obasanjo level and above are in jail
Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
If the twenty billion is not missing, sanusi shd be sanctioned further. His entitlement in cbn should not be paid. His suspension shd be ratified sef. The Chief of d TANOIDS should slap him. grin

If the money is missing, okonjo-iweala, diezani and co should be sanctioned. They should all apologize to sanusi too. Even the TANoids should all be slapped by no other person than Jonathan grin after he himself must have prostrated to Sanusi.

If the money is found: it should go straight to capital projects. All state governors should agree this. $ 20billion no be small money o shocked

1 Like

Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by Lucasbalo(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
The way the outgoing government is careless with the treasury plus there is no check and balances between the executive and the legislature . It should be probed. I suspect the amount is inflated, nevertheless , it's people's money that was not appropriately accounted for. The era of corruption and mismanagement should be done away with for the country to progress.
Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by Lucasbalo(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
The way the outgoing government is careless with the treasury plus there is no check and balances between the executive and the legislature . It should be probed. I suspect the amount is inflated, nevertheless , it's people's money that was not appropriately accounted for. The era of corruption and mismanagement should be done away with for the country to progress.
Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
No such money is missing

1 Like

Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by CriticalThought: 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
The Nigerian masses are being hoodwinked. Do you know what it means for $20 billion to be "missing". I doubt that is the correct figure but I have no evidence to back up my claim. My suspicions is that the number was inflated to make the GEJ administration look more incompetent that it already is.

5 Likes

Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by obosirow: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
As at the time of Sanusi's allegation, Naira exchanged with the dollar at official price of N160.
$20,000,000,000.00 multiplied by N160 = N3,200,000,000,000.00 ( Three trillion, two hundred billion naira )

Let's be realistic, N3.2T isn't money you can just hide without being noticed. I think Sanusi, over-blew this one. No doubt, theres corruption in the system but to say $20b, which is Nigeria's budget, is missing? Sanusi himself should be probed and meted the full weight of the law for deceiving Nigerians and lieing against the government of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by kodded(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
allanphash7:
Lie ke

When he is not jonadaunce who can lie like dere is no tomorpw

If jonathan tell u gud morning, u better stand up and go outside if its mornin

I will give jonathan d greates liar of d millenium

Niheria can now be proud of 18 hrs electricity go and ask pple in Lagos and abuja

Dats no 1lie of jonathan

Quote me if u wanna know more abt his lies

Mtchewwwww
SMALL CHILD GO AND READ YA BOOKS undecided

3 Likes

Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by haji56(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
algebra is from Arabic lull you shall not play with religion in such affairs chech your mentality
Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by Flye: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The PwC report has already proved that he lied. What else do you want?

Which report, is it the one produced by selected independent auditors in conjunction with auditor general. My friend if it was a lie, they would have provided it last ng ago and disgrace Sanusi.
What did they do? The sacked the man, delayed the audit until people shouted and they released watered down report of $1.5billion.

Any reasonable fellow will know that for NNPC to have admitted that $1.5 billion is missing when ngozi herself claimed it was $10 billion is a soft landing
Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by Bowaley17(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Jst passing by...
Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by abbasbo003(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Abet leave assumptions
Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by olalat(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
4Play:
There are 2 problems with the politics of the $20bn story for me. Because the amount was a fabrication, a good story would need to be spun after May 29 as to why it cannot be recovered.

A second related problem is the false expectations aspect: Nigerians expect that this vast pool of money previously stolen by GEJ and his cronies would become available to meet public needs after May 29.

It will be difficult to explain these 2 problems away as public perception meets the monumental force of reality in the coming months and years.

What do u believe before. The way u people did not believed chibok girl issue. U can not believe this one too. You people talk as if u live better life than those who clamour for a better Nigeria. Ship.
Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by Orubebe01: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
I will trek from abuja to enugu if sanusi did not lie undecided

1 Like

Re: Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? by babestella: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
kingslly:
Sanusi lied,u need to watch the video where he first made dat claim and the Stupid Arithmetics he did to arrive at dat figure. He was simply trying to play the genius because of his love for attention.

It was all a set by the northern elites using Sanusi as the 'trumpet blower' so as to create problems for GEJs reelection bid. Today we've seen the result, now the north has power but they will like to do everything possible to justify what Sanusi claimed. Serious minded Nigerians know very well that Sanusi is an alarmist and his claims were false. I hope Buhari will be man enough to let the truth come out after his own probe an not influenced by his Fulani brothers. Finally if this issue is found to be false, I think buhari should start with Sanusi for lying if he is man enough. Emir or no emir, Sanusi must be dealt with for this nuisance of a report he orchestrated.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars / Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others / Masquerade Urges Nigerians To Get Their Voters' Card Ahead Of 2019 Election. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.