Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? (1864 Views)

My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday / Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? / Most Annoying Answer Or Reply U'v Gotten From A Lady You Asked Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by TrishaP(f): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
ikp4succes:

i will report you to ur father oo, take ur time
Lol.. your babe must hear this.
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 28, 2015
TrishaP:

Lol.. your babe must hear this.

which one grin grin
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by justmag(m): 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
SleekyP:

you ain't got no life angry

Rae Sremmurd - No Type

Lmaoooo. .. grin
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by chimerase2: 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Basildvalour:
She knew who she wanted but didn't know how to approach me so she came with a tactics I decoded even before she landed.

My name is Basil, even the whole class knew that though I was quite reserved.

Now to story: We were in a class waiting for a lecturer on one hot afternoon and I decided to go grab a sachet of water to cool off before the lecturer enters. As I approached for the exit, this lady grabbed me by my shirt while she was seating at the edge of the seat and said "Chuks please there is something I would like you to help me do." As she mentioned Chuks, I quickly responded, pls, ma., my name is not Chuks as I pointed to where Chuks was sitting because we had one in the class but she immediately said no that it isn't him that it is me that she wanted to help her with the stuff and I asked her what it was and she told me that she would like me to help just her with extra tutorials in two courses. I thought about it and later agreed, we started meeting in a primary school where I thought her because I didn't want anything attached to it.

We went on for weeks and on one fateful weekend, she invited me over to her house (she lived alone). I felt reluctant and not knowing how I'll put her off, I decided to go. When I got there, she welcomed me with a hug, locked the door with the keys and asked me if she wasn't attractive enough to me that I haven't even given her a peck since we spent times together. I couldn't give her any answer and the next thing I felt was her hands grabbing me with a long, hard kiss. I managed to pull myself out and she started:

"Basil, I have sat with you for sometime in class, I have watched you countless times and I see you are different from all of the guys I have come across and I am beginning to fall for you. I know it might sound foolish and early to you but to me, I have known you enough to tell you even the most foolish thing on earth so long as it is coming from my heart. The truth is that I love you and I do not care whether you love me back or not. I just want to be with you always."

My fellow nairalanders, nah so I take marry wife o but she is currently married now and heavy with a baby and whenever she calls me, she'll tell me "if it turns out to be a girl child, you'll marry her." grin
oga na jessica oh grin
I remember dat time she go cum una go cum lock door pursue me and seye for outside grin
Una come de do wetin papa and mama dey do unto our head embarassed
Chai oga make I no lie each time we see jessica na so so spit I go de swallow embarassed
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by IamSylva(m): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
countless times
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by Basildvalour(m): 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
chimerase2:
oga na jessica oh grin
I remember dat time she go cum una go cum lock door pursue me and seye for outside grin
Una come de do wetin papa and mama dey do unto our head embarassed
Chai oga make I no lie each time we see jessica na so so spit I go de swallow embarassed
Those were those days but I no dey lock my door nah....E dey always dey open. If I dey lie, ask Mama Oge grin
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by chimerase2: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Basildvalour:
Those were those days but I no dey lock my door nah....E dey always dey open. If I dey lie, ask Mama Oge grin
na lie jare grin
Na why she dey always follow back yard grin
Oga we envied u dat time grin
Even self victor way d visit u dat time come de complain to us on how u de adminster oath of office to her eluelu grin
Bad oga gringrin
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Yea have been asked out by a Lady...it's highly embarrassing and confusing in most cases disastrous and sometimes end in a pestilential acua. It's an experience I pray it should not repeat itself as I can see something of sort happening again.

Trust me you don't wanna get wooed by a gal
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by Basildvalour(m): 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
chimerase2:
na lie jare grin
Na why she dey always follow back yard grin
Oga we envied u dat time grin
Even self victor way d visit u dat time come de complain to us on how u de adminster oath of office to her eluelu grin
Bad oga gringrin
Which one be backyard kwa

If to say anything dey happen, mama Oge for tell una nah after all she dey hear anything wey dey happen for my room from her door abi u don forget

The girl is blessed though but truly I no take am serious
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by chimerase2: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Basildvalour:
Which one be backyard kwa

If to say anything dey happen, mama Oge for tell una nah after all she dey hear anything wey dey happen for my room from her door abi u don forget

The girl is blessed though but truly I no take am serious
chai see Fkay cry
Re: Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? by laidian(m): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
Orijin101:
yea. . . but just once tho, i waz like "omo, see groove, na me be diz" as i waz about huggin her like diz, i jez woke up. . .

baba weyrey, i juz dunno y i 8 u aah sori lyk u..lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Married Man And A Married Woman Exposed In The City / Sex Is Not Love And Love Is Not Money / Caption These Photos Of Police Officers From Nottinghill Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.