Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador (21635 Views)

$550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles / N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC / Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 12:01am On Apr 28, 2015
B4 nw dey most hv made times 10 of dat money 4rm dat money since Abacha died, nd nw dey r cumin out 2 form love in disguise. Well, who 2 blame Na fish wen dem nor cover fly dey petch

1 Like

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by EPHYMANAS: 12:05am On Apr 28, 2015
Money has been misin in nigeria since 19ad
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Acidosis(m): 12:06am On Apr 28, 2015
Abacha's grave must be dug; the carcass should be extracted and sent to Abuja high court for proper judgment.

If found guilty, the remains should be tied in chains and sent to kirikiri.

3 Likes

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by cupidhero(m): 12:17am On Apr 28, 2015
Is like abacha was using a time travel machine to steal all this money,who knows if the missing 20billion dollar that sanusi was talking about was actually stolen by this man using time travel. abi d money no dey finish? na wa! every year we discover new abacha loot and yet he died years ago and more money has been missing ever since. Abacha the ultimate thief of naija.
hha

3 Likes

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by 989900: 12:53am On Apr 28, 2015
adeaks:
After the mind boggling amount that was returned to Nigeria, there is still another 370 million dollars. shocked shocked
Imagine how much 370 million dollars is worth now, not to talk of the 90s when Abacha stole it. That amount must have been worth trillions of naira then. May he continue to roast wherever he is angry

For almost 20 years!!! shocked

Even @ 1%-2% interest rate (just sitting in the bank . . . dumbest thing to do) that will be = roughly $100,000,000 interest=N20B interest only!

Luxembourg and Swiss don 'hamma' with Abacha's loots!

9ja don suffer!
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by 989900: 12:55am On Apr 28, 2015
cupidhero:
Is like abacha was using a time travel machine to steal all this money,who knows if the missing 20billion dollar that sanusi was talking about was actually stolen by this man using time travel. abi d money no dey finish? na wa! every year we discover new abacha loot and yet he died years ago and more money has been missing ever since. Abacha the ultimate thief of naija.
hha

And to think this was when oil was less than $20/barrel!

Imagine if Abacha was in charge of $147/barrel oil?! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by sunsewa: 12:57am On Apr 28, 2015
Niger deltas has really being milked dry and looted by this northern rulers since adam,yet they said they want to probe the rightful owners of the resources,we are watching,let see how it goes.
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Forwetinnah: 12:57am On Apr 28, 2015
Abacha did NOT STEAL- Ancestral Papa Buhari, and his great grand kids on NL won't allow us a minute's peace with GEJs "stealing is not corruption"

Buhari should be properly checked. .im sure he stole much more, those military guys were more ruthless with stealing because they had no one to answer to

When we say that the Abokis are the most heartless set of thieves in Nigeria una no go gree. The likes of Ibori are learners where these people are. Just imagine how their region is

2 Likes

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 28, 2015
Jaypea98:

You sound pained
You sound hurt
You sound uneducated
You sound like a dunce
Please before you quote me go through that piece of thrash you put up
....joker

Hehe baby supporter,
I must have touched a nerve,
It is so clear you have nothing to defend him with in this particular case.
Instead of you to just read and pass, you decided to open your mouth to display how stupid you are.
Please next time, leave the defence line for those seasoned supporters in your group,
At least they know how to bend the truth diplomatically lol.
Just like their PDP counterpart who leaves their defence to the likes of you should know them now.
Or you can just take several seat back and understudy them very well. Do your research very well, in the act of defence, sometimes, no comment is even more honorable than you ranting like an illiterate rabid dog who has no words.

I would have said APC can't take criticism but you are obviously a poor representation , In fact the poorest .
So I won't argue with you cos you have nothing to argue with and I hate to make argument with an idiotic fool that has no constructive defence except cuss like a rabid dog.

Next time please reply with an informative defence or shut the the hell up and leave the elders to talk.

3 Likes

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Jaypea98: 1:10am On Apr 28, 2015
tochimas:

Hehe baby supporter,
Instead of you to just read and pass, you decided to open your mouth to display how stupid you are.
Please next time, leave the defence line for those seasoned supporters in your group,
Or you can just take several seat back and understudy them very well. Do your research very well, in the act of defence, sometimes, no comment is even more honorable than you ranting like an illiterate rabid dog who has words
And i repeat
You sound pained
You sound hurt
You sound uneducated
You sound like a dunce
Please before you quote me go
through that piece of thrash
you put up
....joker
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Jaypea98: 1:10am On Apr 28, 2015
tochimas:

Hehe baby supporter,
Or you can just take several seat back and understudy them very well. Do your research very well, in the act of defence, sometimes, no comment is even more honorable than you ranting like an illiterate rabid dog who has words
And i repeat
You sound pained
You sound hurt
You sound uneducated
You sound like a dunce
you put up
....joker
Good nyt
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Jaypea98: 1:22am On Apr 28, 2015
tochimas:

And i repeat
You sound pained
You sound hurt
You sound uneducated
You sound like a dunce
you put up
....joker
Good nyt

Jaypea98:

You sound pained
You sound hurt
You sound uneducated
You sound like a dunce
Please before you quote me go through that piece of thrash you put up
....joker

Hehe baby supporter,
Instead of you to just read and pass, you decided to open your mouth to display how silly you are.
Just like their PDP counterpart who leaves their defence to the likes of you should know them now.
Or you can just take several seat back and understudy them very well. Do your research very well, in the act of defence, sometimes, no comment is even more honorable than you ranting like an illiterate rabid dog who has no words.

I would have said APC can't take criticism but you are obviously a poor representation , In fact the poorest .
So I won't argue with you cos you have nothing to argue with and I hate to make argument with an idiotic fool that has no constructive defence except cuss like a rabid dog.
Once again Ma
You sound pained
You sound hurt
You sound uneducated
You sound like a dunce
you put up
....joker
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by mykelly(m): 1:31am On Apr 28, 2015
Dunce just like your old man abi?
Funnicator:
Buhari said abacha did not steal.

Kai compare it with stealing is not corruption.
This buhari is a dunce. Baba one chance.
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by HzRF(m): 1:55am On Apr 28, 2015
989900:

And to think this was when oil was less than $20/barrel!

Imagine if Abacha was in charge of $147/barrel oil?! shocked shocked shocked
He would have sold us

D guy loot pass loot
Looting go dey vex with am

1 Like

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by dayodare49o: 2:33am On Apr 28, 2015
baby124:
Wow. This Abacha was one psychopath. To steal this much back then!!! He stole and packed away the whole country.
Na when the money go finish sef. northern pole no corrupt.
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by DInvertedHammer: 2:56am On Apr 28, 2015
/
Arthur Ezeh the chameleon.

GEJ will be gnashing his teeth in regret.

I stated before the elections,"if by any chance GMB wins this elections, the switch of allegiance will be fast and furious".

And it has come to pass.

/

1 Like

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by nkemjacob2(m): 3:46am On Apr 28, 2015
abacha killed us oooooo. 2mr u will start seeing his children say they want to contest as governor and president... So they can kill corruption... How i wish they can discover also the loot of some politicians who are still alive

1 Like

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by eaglechild: 5:20am On Apr 28, 2015
makes me wonder how much IBB stole.

1 Like

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by anasey(m): 6:08am On Apr 28, 2015
Sha make they bring the money back home....
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Osakah24(m): 6:52am On Apr 28, 2015
Abacha really hated this country,why will a sane man stash such amount somewhere just like that.those countries will be benefitting at our expense.and mr integrity told us abacha wasnt corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Airren(m): 6:55am On Apr 28, 2015
adeaks:
After the mind boggling amount that was returned to Nigeria, there is still another 370 million dollars. shocked shocked
Imagine how much 370 million dollars is worth now, not to talk of the 90s when Abacha stole it. That amount must have been worth trillions of naira then. May he continue to roast wherever he is angry
Mumu then dollar and naira were not that far apart..the exchnge was almost the same...oponu undecided
adeaks:
Mumu then dollar and naira were not that far apart..the exchnge was almost the same...oponu
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by betty202020(m): 7:12am On Apr 28, 2015
I pity u.
BabaOneChance:

Yes, I will say it again. Abacha did not steal. He only moved millions round the world. Understand the difference cool
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Osakah24(m): 7:15am On Apr 28, 2015
tochimas:
Na waoh, Buhari must be feeling so ashamed of himself if indeed he is for real,
After blatantly defending a thief and the evidence is being is thrown right there into your face .
In fact if has any honor left, he should apologize to NIgerians and resign even before he is sworn in.
That is what any honorable man would do.
Of course he is the same as they come ,
I pity those that bought into his so called change.
What is going to change when you can call a well known thief a saint.
Sorry NIgerians
We have entered another one chance
buhari was right,abacha never stole,all these are pdp propaganda to tarnish baba's image,if not why are they finding the money now,y not since?*sarcasm*

1 Like

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Osakah24(m): 7:19am On Apr 28, 2015
timunstopable:
Let us not forget that #Gej withdrew the case of Mohammed Abacha loot from court.

So all the billions of naira traced to Mohammed Abacha just went like that..

Gej is indeed a hero
which office did mohammed abacha occupy?or dont you know that he is the one that signs the return of all these money?,for ur mind u can take these monies without abacha son approval.
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Osakah24(m): 7:34am On Apr 28, 2015
Abacha is the messi and ronaldo of loothball.

1 Like

Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by coputa(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2015
sunsewa:
Niger deltas has really being milked dry and looted by this northern rulers since adam,yet they said they want to probe the rightful owners of the resources,we are watching,let see how it goes.
its a pity,they are all jostling for power because of the oil money,buhari is on his way renew the oil block licence that belong to northerners.looting ad infinitum.
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by fineguy11(m): 8:01am On Apr 28, 2015
Funnicator:

stop comparing buhari and your father...your father is a dunce,,not buhari...
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by fineguy11(m): 8:02am On Apr 28, 2015
Funnicator:
at least he is NOT my president. And who has been your president since 2010?
the dunce will rule u and your clan till 2019,,get dat into that granite brain of yours...
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by OgaTheTop2: 8:24am On Apr 28, 2015
Funnicator:

This dunce is your president-elect and better than your clueless father smiley
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by Chiaka(f): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2015
The money no dey finish
Just because he is no more we are knowing.
Hmnn! keeps me wondering to what extend the past politicians still alife have stolen
Re: Another $370m Abacha Loot Traced To Luxembourg – Swiss Ambassador by 989900: 10:38am On Apr 28, 2015
Airren:

Mumu then dollar and naira were not that far apart..the exchnge was almost the same...oponu undecided
Mumu then dollar and naira were not that far apart..the exchnge was almost the same...oponu

You should just delete the above ^^, 'cause it's obvious you'r either too young, or too naive to know it was N88=$1 then at parallel market.

You get mind 'sha' -- to call someone 'mumu' and 'oponu', while it is obvious who is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pdp’s Sokoto Rally Instills Fear In El-rufai, Others- Tambuwal / Thugs Attack Dankwambo’s Convoy, Burn Two Cars, Radio Station / Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.