Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

**Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / **Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** (29726 Views)

Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** by Owliver(m): 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
bukatyne:

Brother Owliver,
I am done with this conversation
Good day
me2 angry
Re: **Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=15pt]this is the main reason guyz aviod them lyk ebola.
I have dated foreign rich and matured chics and they are very very respectful and submissiv..just know hw to handle handle them.
Same can not be said for naija galz of same class.
They are very uncut,mannarless and arrogant..i have seen many of them in action,they automatically turn the man to the woman of the house.
One in my neigbourhood even brought a suger boy to their home and wen the man complianed,she threw him out, bcs she was the one paying rent,wen he lost his job.
While those in their husband house will make life a living hell for their hobby.
As for me,I can't take shit from any woman.

I will never feel intimidated by her wealth,cos I control my lyf and will take full responsiblilty of my home,without any help.
[/size]

Interesting!

When a man do the same, he becomes a hero and the wife would be blamed.

When a woman do the same, she becomes bitchy, rude, uncouth, mannerless etc

By the way, i'm not supporting rude women but I can see hypocrisy in your post. I know some Nigerian successful men are guilty of it.
Call a spade a spade and stop playing double standard.

3 Likes

Re: **Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** by cyprus000: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
FrancisTony:

Interesting!

When a man do the same, he becomes a hero and the wife would be blamed.

When a woman do the same, she becomes bitchy, rude, uncouth, mannerless etc

By the way, i'm not supporting rude women but I can see hypocrisy in your post. I know some Nigerian successful men are guilty of it.
Call a spade a spade and stop playing double standard.
[size=15pt] thank God you said some.

No real man will cheat on his woman or take her for granted.

For the fact that some men does it,doesn't mean women should trade that path,cos that's what majority of our rich women are doing and it has become a trend.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: **Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** by Rapmoney(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mrdrix:

Money is not everything. I really cannot keep taking to you again, experience they say is the best teacher. #Don't Quote Me Again.

I don't even give a fvck about what u feel!!!
Re: **Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** by troy20(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
queensmith:

*sigh*

It's unfortunate Nairaland is such a popular website, people reading these comments will assume all Nigerians have such myopic views.

Emdeejay I equally have no strength for this nonsense early in the morning prior to my 4 mugs of coffee.

Who told this Muppet head the high rate of divorce surpasses the whole of the 'western world' what made this mumu assume it was countries with greater womens rights that have high divorce rates? What makes him assume divorce is low in Nigeria? Is it because they don't have data?
What should we even begin with? The fact that alot of women lack the funding to divorce their husbands? Does that compute to a successful marriage? That many lack the social standing and literacy needed to proceed with litigation? That the Nigerian customs and traditions leave women in the bondage of abusive marriages?
Is that what he is celebrating in the name of his developing country having assumed 'lower' divorce rates?

Under what rock do these people crawl out from - women have misinterpreted the liberty which is our right to decent lives though we are not born with pen**es? We have no work to do in this world hence our primary duty is looking for opportunities to 'deal with you'?

This is what you used all the brain cells in that skull of yours to conclude? I weep for humanity.
Yes queensmith.isn't not having joysticks enough reason to want to deal with us? Well since you have not the fortune of having one dangling inbetween your legs, you must yield tongue
Re: **Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** by adahgold(m): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
bukatyne:
@U2ice, Mrdrix, adahgold, pharmadoctor, Jman06, femi4, DarryOsh:

Thank you

your highly welcomed.
Re: **Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** by hopeforcharles(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
bukatyne:

Can or cannot grin
cannot i meant. Meanwhile are u the one she sent?
Re: **Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** by KingSango(m): 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
bukatyne:

I raised this question a while back on one divorce thread:

If men were treating their women right, would the women not want marriage even if they are successful?

As I said on that thread, no woman in a loving marriage will divorce her husband because of child support or settlement.

Women in those societies not craving marriage anymore means they did not like what they saw and decided to stay away since they can cater for themselves. It means that the women previously married because they couldn't fend for themselves.

Nobody would resist the beauty of having a friend who has got your back whether you are rich or poor...

I believe the first step in to redefine marriage and most of these things would disappear.

Also, some men/women naturally do not crave marriage.

Hmm...I wasn't expecting someone to quote me or mention what I wrote as it was just a warning for Africans not to get hung up in gender war. The whole agenda that Illumanit has is to keep African population from exploding the way it will naturally due to the high fertility of African women, this includes all African women including diaspora.

I always remind men that women love men with money and power and not for the materialistic reasons that men think. Women want children they have a huge craving for children and this urge overrides everything else. Women can become successfully easily as the men because women have brains too. Women have creative energy and can be highly intelligent so success is there for any human being especially women. Yet women are realistic just as men are and women know children need caring for and protection so women seek strong men, rich and/or powerful. Because women are vulnerable when they are pregnant and/or have children. Nature provides the male as a provider for women during this most vulnerable aspect of a woman's life. All fetuses start off in the womb female until testosterone hormones are introduced into the fetus which produces the penis and thus the male. This process of creating males from females shows the Creator wished for human life to have a strong counter part to provide and protect the woman and her children.

The animal loved by Sango is the ram, the ram is the male sheep, the ewe is the female. I did some studying and asked why did Yoruba Ancestors choose the Ram as Sango's animal? Because the sheep are vulnerable creatures, they have soft and gentle natures like human beings. Sheep cry and they smother together for protection. The sheep have many enemies like mountain lions and cougars who want to eat sheep. The Ram is the male sheep with horns on top of his head. The Ram protects the sheep and her babies. Sheep also have twins quite often which is another feature of Yorubas and Sango was a twin. Yet the sheep she is very smart. She just doesn't choose any Ram but the strongest. The rams have to battle it out before the sheep declares a winner. Rams fight with their horns, charging each other, when they clash the sound of the horns colliding echoes off the mountain walls and sounds like thunder. Only the strongest ram wins the fight. His reward is about 3 to 4 sheep to have as mates. This is very similar to Yoruba marriages with 3 wives to 1 husband, in fact many African tribes have this same custom. African women decided long ago they wanted their mates to be the strongest males and for their offspring to share their strength. This is no custom the men came up with but the women. In Yorubaland women keep and preserve all the rites, songs, prayers and dances for Sango. All male rites of passages are approved by women only. Boys don't become men until the women approve of a boy's advancement into manhood. This custom is pretty consistent in most of Africa. It is my belief that African women also decided men can have up to 3 wives so their sisters can have husband as men die very often in war and hunting accidents leaving a shortage of men, also women assist each other in the care of children. The fact women also set a who's in charge amongst the 3 wives, or first wife, or queen mother is very telling. Sango's life is about his 3 wives, Obba, Oshun and Oya and his mother Yemaya as much as about him being the ultimate male for without the women there is no Sango.

Marriage is vital to family and kingdom and despite some not wanting to get marry shouldn't be considered as a trend for all. Marriage should be fair and just for both men and women. Marriage is necessary more than ever to protect Africa's children from a fatherless life. So Baba Sango needs to always be remembered and not forsaken. Chinese women not wanting to get married is something that has more to do with the unfair rules and injustices they have suffered in Chinese marriages. Chinese culture is vastly different than Africa's. Their history is riddled with war as Chinese people were consistently conquered by nomads and thus nomadic tribes preferred males highly over females. The discrimination reaped upon Chinese women has set a lasting stain in their memories, thus that reality and not modern culture may be the catalyst for their not wanting to be married. But it is an Illuminati agenda to spoil family values amongst nations of color because of the low birth rate of Whites. We should always be weary of their constant wanting to dominate and control Africans globally and this starts with Illuminati instituting Western values into our cultural world. Such values as romance which is just lust. Marriage is about family and continuance of life not lust. This is a very serious difference between traditional Africa and European Romeo and Juliet type of Eros. We can't mix the two because they don't actually mix.
Re: **Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** by DollyParton1(f): 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
abbey621:

This is not about control but nature. Men and women were not created equals to think otherwise is to stay ignorant. Yes society has evolved, yes women should have a say in their relationship/marriage but to think all decisions must be 50/50 is just silly. Even here in the western world, women hate weak men, they want strong men, men that could guide them, protect them and be super caring. The biggest obstacle to your equality theory is other women, you women judge each other very harsh, women do somethings just to please their friends and are quick to go into depression when they feel embarrassed. Take Mariah Carey for example, she has everything, money, fame but was not complete until she found a strong guy by her side, even though it didn't work out she still gained acceptance in the society for being married, every normal women would like to be married, it's only the damaged ones that can say otherwise. Show me a 50 year old woman with no kids and no husband and I'll show you either a lesbian or a traumatized human being!

Dang!!! so funny how you guys hide behind nature, tradition and culture.

The problem is that a whole lot of statements has been misinterpreted overtime. Obviously men differ from women. But give the right woman the required resources and support in her own zone and she will wow you. We have dumb women just as we have dumb men.
Errrrm, if u want to make a decision that affects both of you in a relationship, its common sense that you run it through the other person, except if u are in union with a zombie. Now, that doesn't mean you are always asking for her permission or something, it just means you acknowledge her as a significant part of that union. And if she disagrees, I belief its your duty to make her see reasons.

Please I need you to define a weak man and a strong man. Errrm no woman wants a whimp, neither does any man, that feeling is mutual. As u have put it, what a woman want is a caring and level headed man who can guide and not impose, who can protect them, since most male are physically stronger than most female folks. Nobody want a dictator or a mean man.

And as you know, not all women have embraced the idea of feminism/equality, also only few men have accepted the idea too, hence the judgement from the society.

Show me a 50 year old woman with no kids and no husband and I'll show you either a lesbian or a traumatized human being!

Ok this last statement of yours is not only silly but shallow, especially from someone who claim to live in the western world. Even lesbians get married these days. I have met couple of normal people, both male and female who have no interest in getting married or haveing kids or even both.

2 Likes

Re: **Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
bukatyne:
@U2ice, Mrdrix, adahgold, pharmadoctor, Jman06, femi4, DarryOsh:

Thank you

You're welcome
Re: **Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** by abbey621(m): 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
DollyParton1:

Dang!!! so funny how you guys hide behind nature, tradition and culture.

The problem is that a whole lot of statements has been misinterpreted overtime. Obviously men differ from women. But give the right woman the required resources and support in her own zone and she will wow you. We have dumb women just as we have dumb men.
Errrrm, if u want to make a decision that affects both of you in a relationship, its common sense that you run it through the other person, except if u are in union with a zombie. Now, that doesn't mean you are always asking for her permission or something, it just means you acknowledge her as a significant part of that union. And if she disagrees, I belief its your duty to make her see reasons.

Please I need you to define a weak man and a strong man. Errrm no woman wants a whimp, neither does any man, that feeling is mutual. As u have put it, what a woman want is a caring and level headed man who can guide and not impose, who can protect them, since most male are physically stronger than most female folks. Nobody want a dictator or a mean man.

And as you know, not all women have embraced the idea of feminism/equality, also only few men have accepted the idea too, hence the judgement from the society.

Ok this last statement of yours is not only silly but shallow, especially from someone who claim to live in the western world. Even lesbians get married these days. I have met couple of normal people, both male and female who have no interest in getting married or haveing kids or even both.

I have nothing to pick against since most of your post deals with perception and since I don't know your background I can't disprove your analysis. However, the bold part is what concerns me, just because you've met them does not mean you know much about them. For every condition we are sure to have a few exceptions but majority of the case still agrees with my premise, a normal woman not bound by lesbianism or traumatic experience will 99% of the time opt for having a husband and/or children. You're also right, some lesbians and other homosexuals do dream about getting married and having kids, this only further strengthens my case that most women are interested in either being married, having kids or both.

1 Like

Re: **Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** by Tallesty1(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
rittyben:

This is the reason why i have being crushing on this guy. He always the truth just the way it is.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Shoki.

Re: **Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** by rittyben(f): 7:31pm On May 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Shoki.

are you just knowing that? undecided
Tallesty1:
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Shoki.

are you just knowing that?
Re: **Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** by tmosco(m): 12:40am On May 02, 2015
Things will change when real equality comes and women start asking for a guy hand in marriage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of Inter-tribal Marriage / Siblings Prank Their 10-Year-Old Sister For Stealing Their Mum's Wine / Bride Gets A Peck From Her Granny (Adorable Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.