Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here (21129 Views)

PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC / Why we can't release full forensic Audit Report: FG / FG To Release Forensic Audit Report On NNPC This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by medorado(m): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Yea more prison
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by stevoski059(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
lol
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by 240naija(m): 7:46am On Jun 13, 2015
The Leadership of APC has finally accepted Senator Bukola Saraki as Senate President. Speaking with newsmen in Abuja today June 12th, the party's National chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun said the party has accepted the National Assembly leadership election held on Tuesday June 9th. He said it was Senator Saraki's colleagues that elected him and that it is the reality they have come to accept. Asked specifically if the party will accept Bukola's election as Senate President, Oyegun said "Of course! He has been duly elected by his colleagues. We have a reality and we must live with it.” He said the crisis rocking the party now will only make it stronger
www.levitoday..com
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by Taylexbaba(m): 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Please and please guys I need you to help me with 15 importance of 1969 Curriculum Conference in Nigeria. Please this is an assignment giving to us by our Edu lecturer. Please help me out and God will also help you too. Please I need the answers urgently.
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by enuguwatch: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2015
Ugochukwu John Ani, a notorious fraudster of residence 14 Odionyenfe Close, Beside Kings High School, City Layout, New Heaven Extension Enugu of Phone number 08133685346 who built a 2 storey building in the mentioned address has been scamming a lot of innocent citizens both foreigners and locals. This short heighted innocent looking man even murdered one of his victims in Turkey recently. Through our sources, it has been gathered that he is planning a big hit with his old father to defraud an elderly Yoruba woman of Millions and this crime is currently on-going.
EFCC & Nigerian Police take note!
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by egbojohn: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2015

Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by moniherbs: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
It is good to serve God in good health..Contact us @ MONI HERBS AND HERBAL NIG. LTD(RC990497). A registered herbal company for treatment of all kinds of diseases be it physical or spiritual like:Weak Erection,Premature
Ejaculation,infections,Low Libido, Small
Organ, Chronic Pile,Fibroid, Eye
Problem,Barrenness,Diabetes,
Asthma,Rheumatism,Menstrual
Disorder,Hypertension,Ulcer,Private part diseases,High blood pressure,skin & teeth problems,looking for spouse,spiritual attacks etc..HEALTH is WEALTH
We cure, God heals. We will stun ur imagination and our treatments are with Guarantee. We send prepared solution to our clients within and outside the country.
Contact MONI HERBS AND HERBAL NIGERIA LTD @ Monilola House, 10 Sunny Alebiosu Street behind Ikotun BRT Terminus Iyana Ipaja Lagos.
Tel: 08034567342(Whatsapp/Calls), 01-7602715 Blackberry: 2BA66591 E-mail: moniherbsandherbal@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by samseen02(m): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
Get wealth/business ideas on entreprenuerial startup In Nigeria here http://wealthmeans.com/
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by Caseless: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
Anago500= obayaya

Obayaya, I never expected you to take this route. I'm shocked.
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by obayaya(m): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
Caseless:
Anago500= obayaya

Obayaya, I never expected you to take this route. I'm shocked.
What route?
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by Caseless: 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
obayaya:

What route?

Do u have any link with the guy I mentioned in my post?
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by obayaya(m): 6:44am On Jun 21, 2015
Caseless:

Do u have any link with the guy I mentioned in my post?
No
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by Caseless: 6:47am On Jun 21, 2015
obayaya:

No

I wasn't expecting you to say yes though. But you already know what I know.
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by obayaya(m): 6:52am On Jun 21, 2015
Caseless:

I wasn't expecting you to say yes though. But you already know what I know.

Ok..

I don't know what you think you know?

But I'll tell you this..

"You know nothing John Snow"
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by Caseless: 6:59am On Jun 21, 2015
obayaya:

Ok..

I don't know what you think you know?

But I'll tell you this..

"You know nothing John Snow"
ok
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by obayaya(m): 7:02am On Jun 21, 2015
Caseless:
ok
Where's all this coming from if I may ask?
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by Caseless: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2015
obayaya:

Where's all this coming from if I may ask?
I sent you a mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha: "I Had The Opportunity Of Inspecting EFCC's facilities..." / 2023: PDP Considers Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal As Possible Presidential Flagbearer / Sunday Igboho Won’t Return To Nigeria Until Buhari Leaves Office – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.