Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here (21159 Views)

PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC / Why we can't release full forensic Audit Report: FG / FG To Release Forensic Audit Report On NNPC This Week (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by Caseless: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2015
anago500:

suleiman bala why do you like to bend your cap one side? How is Kaduna & ABU?

I'm Suleiman, Bala, Abu akar, Abdullahi, etc, you are deceiving yourself.

D person wey u De see for there too fine wey just De track am?

Are u gay?
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by joshwilli(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Join the Illuminati and have all your heart desires come through, Fast cars, fame, Money, Influence and power.
Earn $500,000 monthly for becoming a member and $1,000,000 for doing what you like to do. If you have the interest then inbox me ok. Note: The ultimate term and condition is keeping our oath to your self only.

specialize on the following
problems below.

(1) If you want your Ex Back.
(2) Bad Dreams Spell
(3) If You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) Pregnancy Spell.
(6) Rich Spell.
(7) You want to be in control in. everything.
(cool Death Spell
(9) Good luck Spell
(10) Love spell
(11) If you want your wife or your husband to be with you forever

Call me today on:+2348169149990,for good results.
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by Caseless: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2015
anago500:

Shut up suleiman and put your cap straight, stop tilting it to one side, it does not fit you......
don't let your gf to see that picture, she might end up dumping you for him.
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by skypeople(f): 7:59am On Jun 23, 2015
Okay nao dat am in politics section, how do i start my contribution. Somebody help me....i envy d way yu guyz go about stating facts and all.... Kudos

Meanwhile, der is sumfin i know how to do......aprokogringrin

Abeg check my siggy and do d needful.

12 kisses for everyone, abeg come vote for scentmarlc by 9am @romance section. Vote for him alone abeg if possible coz d odas too are voting just for deir candidate.

God bless you Nairaland politics Landers.

**runs out of thread unclad**cheesygrin
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by Caseless: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2015
anago500:

For where, I fine pass you well well...... grin
haba...talk true na. Why u de lie naa? grin

I'm sure you were not expecting to see him that way. You were shocked right? Na God. grin

You know say Sox people de always fine.
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by damid002: 11:16am On Jun 23, 2015
Mtn & Etisalat dataplans @ affordable prices.

Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by danieljune(m): 2:27am On Jun 27, 2015
Why President Buhari will not intervene in NASS crisis http:///8UqRG
Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by mycece: 4:17am On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmmm, still controversial....

Keep striving to help humanity....hope this helps

Re: Pwc Full Forensic Report On NNPC Download Here by idihcoben: 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2015

Full Text Of Army's Press Briefing On How Exercise Python Dance Happened / Fayose Orders Ekiti Assembly To Approve N10b Appropriation A Month To Hand Over / 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps