Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,522 members, 7,770,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:22 AM

NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day (20191 Views)

Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot / Nigeria Has No Record Of Its Oil, Non-oil Export Activities Since June 2015 / NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by shiningshina(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
And GEJ calls himself a leader.
Mtchewww!
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
When you see news like this you would understand that America and imperialist Europe have been robbing us blind for last 17 years since they poisoned Abacha.

This is why together with their stooge Thief Obasanjo who sold Nigeria to them, they are secretly plotting to remove Buhari, who we know would probe our accounts very well and expose the full extent of their thievery and ask them for our money.

Please do what you can as an individual to publicise their evil plans against Buhari and Nigeria.

May the gods our ancestors destroy all evil plots against us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
When I tell you America runs Nigeria you think its a lie.
jfking2005:
i'm fed up with all this revelation.
Then Who is managing our God given resources?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by amanze15(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
Are u kidding me?! shocked nigeria I laugh cry

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by anonimi: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
jfking2005:

Can you or anyone tell me if we have the TECHNOLOGICAL know how to be able to even know that we have crude oil in the first instance

The painful reality is that we BLACK people are non-entities as we have NOTHING whatsoever that we can do on our own in this MODERN world without the assistance, in DIFFERENT forms & ways, by the white massas.

We need to get our acts together and be ready to make the necessary long term SACRIFICE like China, Korea, Japan etc did to come up and stand tall among other. Otherwise we remain DOOMED and condemned to our scumbag status embarassed embarassed embarassed
That is instead of rushing to buy the LATEST gadgets and items that we cannot even MAINTAIN!

Sad but true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by 9jagoodman: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
See strategy to take over NNPC, we are watching[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by supereagle(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Blame PDP for allowing corruption and GEJ for failing to correct the wrong .God give GMB the courage to fight corruption .

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thief Obasanjo's handiwork. This corruption was started by him when he made himself petroleum minister and refused any audits till date ; after America poisoned Abacha.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Brushless: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
IbnSultaan:
NNPC has no record of Nigeria's actual crude oil production per day.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2354112_cdonz6fwyaea7ss_jpeg0fb6db833fe239e5f3dbedb28b1202b2

Source: http://serving.thisdaylive.com/0BEF99D6-ACF5-4E2C-9779-8FA02BA3FCD4/assets/FULL%20REPORT%20FORENSIC%20AUDIT%20OF%20NNPC.pdf
We should ask our exhead of States. They all knows more than they want to reveal. One of them was for the eight yrs of his regime, the Oil Minister inclusive. They are real farmers, ploughing the gains into their fold. There is none of them who is clean.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Our ears go full with reports... grin...once again,....GEJ thank you for the FOI....the more we get info the better for us

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
My annoyance is that it is this same rogues who would put young bright graduates through hell just to be recruited into the nnpc...they act like the corporation is a sane place headed by sane people...let anyone found wanting be sacked...idiots...

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
Why would they bother to buy it when they are able to simply steal it?

Now those who could not see before how high the stakes are, will understand why I am askng everyone to do what they can to ensure Buhari is allowed to fulfill his mandate.
Jeezyy:
Is Nigeria still producing crude? Thought nobody is buying anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
IzonOwei:
Our ears go full with reports... grin...once again,....GEJ thank you for the FOI....the more we get info the better for us

Yeye. Dey deceive yourself

na the probe wey Buhari talk bring this report to light. Dem nor reveal the full report since.

if gej SEF NOR CAREFUL E FIT GO JAIL

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by omenka(m): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
olaxy2:
If at the end of everything nobody is brought to book on this matter, then, Buhari is now a politician and we that voted him will never forgive him for life.
I'd become his number one enemy honestly. The fraud is just staggering!! Jeez!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Volksfuhrer(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
henryblaze25:
Why is it new to Nigerians, right 4rm d days of OBJ. NNPC has been speculating d daily production 4 crude oil

Even further than OBJ, as far back as Babangida era. It is not new. Look, we produce more barrels per day than our OPEC quota. A lot of shenanigans go on within NNPC. NNPC is the shrine of big time sleaze in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by omenka(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
mrmetoo1:
I guessed I missed this part while reading. I can imagine if you read this document a hundred times, you'll keep finding new things. To think this is a half-baked report. Actually this is more of a complaint document
Absolutely bro. I haven't an iota of doubt this is just an icing on the cake. Customs should be worse.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by coldFLARES1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
ogb5:
So if the amount of oil pumped is different from the amount received you people just conclude that the difference was stolen. You people are pathetic.

There are allowable errors in Fiscal measurement of oil all over the world.
Even larger margins of error are allowed when the oil transfer is between one government entity and another government entity, like transfer from Warri Refinery and Kaduna refinery.

For this report to make sense they need to tell us the total % error in the measured volume and tell us the allowable error allowed by Nigerian law. No two meter reads equally and temperature changes between crude oil measurement points also causes the volume measured to be different.

Some margin of error is allowed so as to spend less money on meter calibration and also for the reason of procurement of cheaper meters.

Why will some spend fortune on metering if the oil is leaving one part of the country to another part of the country. The critical measurements are at the export terminals where the oil actually leave the country.

For those of you wishing for Jonathan to go to jail over this, since when did Jonathan become a crude oil measurement officer?
I am not sure i got the totality of the sense you're trying to pass across. To summarize, Nigerians can get final production figures from the commercial dept of the NNPC, the commercial dept of producing companies, from the DPR and NIMASA. These figures excludes the ones taken by the 'goats' in Jonathan's goat and yam analogy.
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=olaxy2 post=33198219]If at the end of everything nobody is brought to book on this matter, then, Buhari is now a politician and we that voted him will never forgive him for life. [/quote

Lol. buhari won't do nothing, he can only try
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
belabela:

Yeye. Dey deceive yourself

na the probe wey Buhari talk bring this report to light. Dem nor reveal the full report since.

if gej SEF NOR CAREFUL E FIT GO JAIL
if everybody like make e go jail, including buhari...make all of them go burn for somewhere...
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by GiantParrot(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
ogb5:
So if the amount of oil pumped is different from the amount received you people just conclude that the difference was stolen. You people are pathetic.

There are allowable errors in Fiscal measurement of oil all over the world.
Even larger margins of error are allowed when the oil transfer is between one government entity and another government entity, like transfer from Warri Refinery and Kaduna refinery.

For this report to make sense they need to tell us the total % error in the measured volume and tell us the allowable error allowed by Nigerian law. No two meter reads equally and temperature changes between crude oil measurement points also causes the volume measured to be different.

Some margin of error is allowed so as to spend less money on meter calibration and also for the reason of procurement of cheaper meters.

Why will some spend fortune on metering if the oil is leaving one part of the country to another part of the country. The critical measurements are at the export terminals where the oil actually leave the country.

For those of you wishing for Jonathan to go to jail over this, since when did Jonathan become a crude oil measurement officer?

Thank you very much for this post. I've noticed that so many people seek sensationalist news as a pastime. How can people possibly expect production at the wells to be aggregated as Nigeria's production? Do they think it's pure oil that come from the wells when in reality we have oil, water, gas and other sediments in significant amounts. As a matter of fact, there is no where in the world today where multiphase flow can be accurately measured so it only makes sense to use less accurate class 3 meters at the wells. So processed oil at the terminal which is of export quality alone is what can reasonably be calculated as Nigeria's production even when there is no form of theft, and back allocation done to estimate what each well produced. It will be very interesting to see how these people will react if they find in the next 4 years that well aggregates will still not be used as overall production. Except of course accurate multiphase meters are discovered and the cost of calibration is not considered.
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by jaybee3(m): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
mazeltov:
and what of other countries who are not producing oil? Your reply is simply poor

They simply import crude duhhhh

What happened to your brain?

If Nigeria ain't exporting crude then surely they had be refining it within for use by the people

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sapeleboy:
Things like this only happen in this zoo we call a country, GOD please we need your help.

Reminds me that GEJ is a graduate of zoology. Did he use us to practice

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
adeyemi2015:
It's a pity that we always prefer to support our kins-men blindly. We do support them irrationally and at the expense of the Country's growth and development.
Nigeria isn't just ill, it's dying and seriously in need of a massive surgery to save it. Nothing is functioning properly in Nigeria again, yet you see some youths with "Alcatel Brains" loitering and littering pages with..... My Hero, ...... My Role Model.
It's so saddened that some Nigerians do not see anything wrong in the mismanagement of the Country's economy by the outgoing Government. Rather they are busy ranting "he's our Son, and it's our Oil".
Buhari security aides barred AIT from covering his activities with unquestionable reasons which are obvious to all and sundry, yet some see it as an opportunity to start criticizing him with baseless and illogical post on this section.
When are we going to be fair and objective when the dealing with national issue(s)? We should see thing as it is, rather than being sentimental and fooling ourselves.

You're absolutely right. We need to set aside sentiment when it comes to serious issues like this. It has clouded some people's judgement so much so that they want the incoming government to fail so they can confirm their ethnic and religious bias and get to say 'I told you so'. Because of this sentimental bias, they see everything in black and white: Buhari = Bad, Goodluck = Good.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Holuwarsweun(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chai See Me Se Trouble In Diz Nation We No Get Record Of Wat We Er Producing Per Day In Naija And Datz Iz D Only Natural Resourse7 Dat Gives Us High Income Wat Has Oga Jonathan Been Doin For D Past 4 Yrs
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by hopilo: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
Keneking:
this government sef
Quite. NNPC not a creation of GEJ
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by hopilo: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
OilGas:

Reminds me that GEJ is a graduate of zoology. Did he use us to practice
Quite, NNPC did not start operations in 2011
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by thefakestan: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
I think a lot of people do not understand how the industry works, @ least Google is your friend, that way we'll be on the same page. You cannot measure crude oil @ the well head!!! It would be inaccurate, the only place it could be measured is in a storage tank after separation.

I'll stop here for now
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
hopilo:

Quite. NNPC not a creation of GEJ
He could have stabilised it undecided
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by BonaVIta(m): 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sapeleboy:
Things like this only happen in this zoo we call a country, GOD please we need your help.

Its obvious you are an animal, not just any animal a very stupid one.

I'm from Nigeria and shits happen everywhere in the world, time and the people fix those shits. The level of awareness and the period Nigerians is, is sure going to fix those dirty frauds.

So if u want to criticise anything bad in Nigeria, go straight to the point and stop insulting my country and my compatriots I don't care where you are from.
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Jowonloju(m): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
NNPC House of Corruption.
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by luvmijeje(f): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Within six months close to 5 millions barrels were stolen yet the clueless and wicked President still have the gut to cede the protection of our pipelines to militants....... A reasonable and a little bit intelligent President first thought will be better funding of our security operatives
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by IYANGBALI: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
jfking2005:

na God now,who else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Togo President, Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) / Ambode Shuts Mile 12 Market / Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.