Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:37 AM

NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day (20190 Views)

Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot / Nigeria Has No Record Of Its Oil, Non-oil Export Activities Since June 2015 / NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Emdee590(m): 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sapeleboy:
Things like this only happen in this zoo we call a country, GOD please we need your help.
I wish to be slapping your stupid mouth for calling ds country zoo . Na 9ja u be ? If no , then u are a real time fool .
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by jaybee3(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Islie:
NNPC is a national disgrace
Nigerians are their own worst enemy

NNPC needs Nigerians to function
Nigerians in NNPC are the one perpetrating the crimes

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by hazyfm: 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
HMMMMMMMM
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by kodded(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
politricks:
BUAHRI MY HERO SHEKAKU MY ROLE MODEL .
fixed cool

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nor talk am o. GEJ fans go soon tell you say na lie.

Even GEJ fit spend holiday for kirikiri with wetin dey comoot for this pwc report

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by PassingShot(m): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
In a sane clime such as China and many Western countries, GEJ's next destination will be kirikiri but in a jungle like ours, we have to see him as a "hero" and possibly make a case for him to be awarded the prestigious Nobel Peace Prize for conceding defeat in an election he lost.

We aren't serious yet.

12 Likes

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Bizgold: 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
Even NNPC has internal crisis.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by lordyugo: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
For every financial crime dr must b a whiteman in a top govt office overseas to shw d way
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by politricks: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:

fixed cool
Dont quote me again till you know how to spell 'SHEKAU'. and 'BUHARI'.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by dre11(m): 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Are they saying all this oil firms just explore oil and nobody cares on how many barrels they did explore and the amount accrued from the barrels explore

So, this corruption has eaten deep into the fabric of our society that we have neglect the norms and accepted the unimaginable......
All past workers in the oil sector should be probe ASAP

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by victors123: 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
This can't be true!
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Jossyroyal1: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ishilove:

sauce?
Source you mean?

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by elvisco44: 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
This is what you get when you allow a PhD zoologist rules over humans... Smh
This kinda tin can only happen in de animal kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Wadosky(m): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
This only is enough for him to sack deziani but he will never do d needful.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by kodded(m): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
politricks:
Dont quote me again till you know how to spell 'SHEKAU'. and 'BUHARI'.
undecided

you act fooliish hope you are not fooliish undecided
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
It's a pity that we always prefer to support our kins-men blindly. We do support them irrationally and at the expense of the Country's growth and development.
Nigeria isn't just ill, it's dying and seriously in need of a massive surgery to save it. Nothing is functioning properly in Nigeria again, yet you see some youths with "Alcatel Brains" loitering and littering pages with..... My Hero, ...... My Role Model.
It's so saddened that some Nigerians do not see anything wrong in the mismanagement of the Country's economy by the outgoing Government. Rather they are busy ranting "he's our Son, and it's our Oil".
Buhari security aides barred AIT from covering his activities with unquestionable reasons which are obvious to all and sundry, yet some see it as an opportunity to start criticizing him with baseless and illogical post on this section.
When are we going to be fair and objective when the dealing with national issue(s)? We should see thing as it is, rather than being sentimental and fooling ourselves.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by chibas: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Awaiting more revelation.
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by OgaTheTop2: 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
smiley
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Mistermamus(m): 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
no 1 should blame gej all oda past leaders join including GMB for this mess
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by politricks: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:

undecided

you act fooliish hope you are not fooliish undecided
It takes one to know one. By the way, I am not foolish......dont know about you.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Tvegas(m): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
E don red for my country. cheesy

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by ogb5(m): 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
So if the amount of oil pumped is different from the amount received you people just conclude that the difference was stolen. You people are pathetic.

There are allowable errors in Fiscal measurement of oil all over the world.
Even larger margins of error are allowed when the oil transfer is between one government entity and another government entity, like transfer from Warri Refinery and Kaduna refinery.

For this report to make sense they need to tell us the total % error in the measured volume and tell us the allowable error allowed by Nigerian law. No two meter reads equally and temperature changes between crude oil measurement points also causes the volume measured to be different.

Some margin of error is allowed so as to spend less money on meter calibration and also for the reason of procurement of cheaper meters.

Why will some spend fortune on metering if the oil is leaving one part of the country to another part of the country. The critical measurements are at the export terminals where the oil actually leave the country.

For those of you wishing for Jonathan to go to jail over this, since when did Jonathan become a crude oil measurement officer?

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by mazeltov(m): 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
jaybee3:

What have you been using to run your car/home
What do you think has been powering the turbines?
What has been feeding our below capacity functioning refineries?

Your guess is as good as mine
and what of other countries who are not producing oil? Your reply is simply poor

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Kassidy4luv(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Probe NNPC from incepton......................................... Not jst during GEJ Tenure

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by kodded(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
politricks:
It takes one to know one. By the way, I am not foolish......dont know about you.
undecided

your moniker says it all
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
PassingShot:
In a sane clime such as China and many Western countries, GEJ's next destination will be kirikiri but in a jungle like ours, we have to see him as a "hero" and possibly make a case for him to be awarded the prestigious Nobel Peace Prize for conceding defeat in an election he lost.

We aren't serious yet.

His sheeple said he will become UN envoy for global crisis grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by kodded(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
politricks:
undecided

your moniker says it all
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by henryblaze25(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Why is it new to Nigerians, right 4rm d days of OBJ. NNPC has been speculating d daily production 4 crude oil
Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by edey2real: 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
ogb5:
So if the amount of oil pumped is different from the amount received you people just conclude that the difference was stolen. You people are pathetic.

There are allowable errors in Fiscal measurement of oil all over the world.
Even larger margins of error are allowed when the oil transfer is between one government entity and another government entity, like transfer from Warri Refinery and Kaduna refinery.

For this report to make sense they need to tell us the total % error in the measured volume and tell us the allowable error allowed by Nigerian law. No two meter reads equally and temperature changes between crude oil measurement points also causes the volume measured to be different.

Some margin of error is allowed so as to spend less money on meter calibration and also for the reason of procurement of cheaper meters.

Why will some spend fortune on metering if the oil is leaving one part of the country to another part of the country. The critical measurements are at the export terminals where the oil actually leave the country.

For those of you wishing for Jonathan to go to jail over this, since when did Jonathan become a crude oil measurement officer?

The Sixth poster above you is referring to you.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by Holatunde007(m): 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
ludamix:

You are afool for calling my country, our country a zoo. Imagine oyinbos call our country zoo that's when you will say they're racists. Charity begins at home and take this; the name you call yourself is what people will call you #zoohabitant
Ofcos the young man is right, if dis country is not a Zoo. How come we are been ruled by animals, cos only animals don't hav record of what dey do imagine a ur bank telling u dey don't knw hw much is in bank Acct. Sometymz I see dis Nation as just a part of Nollywood

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by 989900: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
Holatunde007:

Ofcos the young man is right, if dis country is not a Zoo. How come we are been ruled by animals, cos only animals don't hav record of what dey do imagine a ur bank telling u dey don't knw hw much is in bank Acct. Sometymz I see dis Nation as just a part of Nollywood

I was going to say same.

And to make it more interesting, we have a zoologist as president, how ironic!

We live in a zoo; regardless of what your mind tells you . . . this is our sad reality.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day by shiningshina(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
And GEJ calls himself a leader.
Mtchewww!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Accepted To Be Aare Ona Kakanfo ― Gani Adams / PDP Looters Funded Buhari’s 2015 Campaign– Senators, Reps / Pat Utomi: Success Adegor Video Shows Delta Government Has No Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.