Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? (10513 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe Likes SEX MORE? / Revealed! Curvy Women Enjoy Sex More Than Slim Ones. / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 29, 2015
baralatie:

that is how you know a lady is not lying!i

I'm sorry but I don't really understand what you mean
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by baralatie(m): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:

I'm sorry but I don't really understand what you mean
the concept of been virgin or practicing intimate abstainance is not by public declaration
the knowledge about intimacy is clearly not by popular opinion in a faceless forum
the knowledge about intimacy must be sought from appropriate channels
"a lady that possesses this simple truths shows that she possesses experience, truth and character.%
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2015
baralatie:

the concept of been virgin or practicing intimate abstainance is not by public declaration
the knowledge about intimacy is clearly not by popular opinion in a faceless forum
the knowledge about intimacy must be sought from appropriate channels
"a lady that possesses this simple truths shows that she possesses experience, truth and character.%

Well I guess you have a point there. But some virgins are very innocent and trusting and have no idea of the 'rules' you speak of. They're simply happy to be v and flaunt it around as their pride, not knowing that puts them in a vulnerable position, cuz they're not aware of the dangers around them. So, good point but don't be too quick to judge those who come foward in public. If anybody is lying, they are only deceiving themselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Pretty Lawyer Nigerians Says Her Beauty Can Confuse The Judge (PHOTOS) / Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) / Obo Wunmi Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.