Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here (10192 Views)

Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:23am On Jul 28, 2015
Hey guys /girls
Want to ask a question if you are meeting up a guy for the first time where should it be his place or a public place ? Though you both have been chatting and all gotten comfortable he says let's meet and you suggest meeting in a public place like cinema or over dinner and he says his place you should come to?
What do you think? Going to his place advisable or not because something in my mind is telling me not meeting up at his to me doesn't make sense I can meet up at his later on if he comes around to see me
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Gurgle(f): 12:28am On Jul 28, 2015
Babe don't ever try going to his place if its the first time meeting with him

Im begging you in the name of our Lord

Meet in a public place, like an eatery like you said

If youre conscious of spending money you can just take a walk somewhere and get to know each other along the way

Please don't go there o

2 Likes

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 12:29am On Jul 28, 2015
Because of first time sake, u guys should meet at a neutral place. Den afterwards, u can see him at his hous..

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by slim19(m): 12:30am On Jul 28, 2015
If you're not comfortable meeting him at his place I suggest you meet him in a public place

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:35am On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

Thank you very much, I said public place o the guy said his place something has been holding me back I myself I don't buy the idea of going to a guys place first time

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:35am On Jul 28, 2015
slim19:
If you're not comfortable meeting him at his place I suggest you meet him in a public place
Thank you would do so, bless x
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 12:35am On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:
Babe don't ever try going to his place

lmao.... Oh comon.. If u think he is a ritualist den why chat wit him in d first place
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:36am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Because of first time sake, u guys should meet at a neutral place. Den afterwards, u can see him at his hous..
Thank you Very much, would do so as you said
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Gurgle(f): 12:37am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Thank you very much, I said public place o the guy said his place something has been holding me back I myself I don't buy the idea of going to a guys place first time

Yeah the guy is saying it but its just up to you to say no

Then he will understand you and do what you are comfortable with

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 12:37am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Thank you Very much, would do so as you said
ur very much welcome...
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:38am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.... Oh comon.. If u think he is a ritualist den why chat wit him in d first place
Lol I get you yeah, sometimes we just try and go with the flow
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by nasha1(f): 12:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Don't try to go his place,not even on the second date.

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Gurgle(f): 12:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:

I didn't say he was a ritualist o

But why should he suggest that when he hasn't even met her before. What does he think she is
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

Meet in a public place, like an eatery like you said

If youre conscious of spending money you can just take a walk somewhere and get to know each other along the way

Please don't go there o
Thanks very much I totally agree with you ,myself I don't like meeting up first time at the guys place

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by tuzle(m): 12:40am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:
Hey guys /girls
Want to ask a question if you are meeting up a guy for the first time where should it be his place or a public place ? Though you both have been chatting and all gotten comfortable he says let's meet and you suggest meeting in a public place like cinema or over dinner and he says his place you should come to?
What do you think? Going to his place advisable or not because something in my mind is telling me not meeting up at his to me doesn't make sense I can meet up at his later on if he comes around to see me
what do you people want to do that you cant do in an eatery, there is only one thing and it just because of that thing i would advice you never to go to a guys place on the first date

2 Likes

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Gurgle(f): 12:41am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Thanks very much I totally agree with you ,myself I don't like meeting up first time at the guys place

Youre welcome
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:41am On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah the guy is saying it but its just up to you to say no

Then he will understand you and do what you are comfortable with
Definitely he would understand, thanks
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:42am On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

But why should he suggest that when he hasn't even met her before. What does he think she is
Lol sure would meet up at a public olace
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by tuzle(m): 12:42am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
is ritualist painted on one's face, you dont know who is who dat y precautions are taking

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:43am On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol sure would meet up at a public place
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 12:43am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Lol I get you yeah, sometimes we just try and go with the flow
den keep being on d flow...
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:43am On Jul 28, 2015
tuzle:
is ritualist painted on one's face, you dont know who is who dat y precautions are taking
Yes o it isn't, I agree with you on that
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:44am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
den keep being on d flow...
Lol yeah
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:44am On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

Youre welcome
Bless you x
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 12:45am On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

I duno why... Am not him.. I dnt invyt gurls ova on d first date...
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:46am On Jul 28, 2015
tuzle:
what do you people want to do that you cant do in an eatery, there is only one thing and it just because of that thing i would advice you never to go to a guys place on the first date
Said it all grin
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:47am On Jul 28, 2015
nasha1:
Don't try to go his place,not even on the second date.
Alright thanks alot smiley
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Cutehector(m): 12:47am On Jul 28, 2015
bibi1234:

Lol yeah
reminds me smtym wen I met her in a hotel lol.. She instead invyted me ova... I came tongue.. We hung out... Won't tell u d rest wink
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:48am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
ur very much welcome...
Bless x
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by DoroMega: 12:48am On Jul 28, 2015
Are you a learner?
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by bibi1234: 12:49am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
reminds me smtym wen I met her in a hotel lol.. She instead invyted me ova... I came tongue.. We hung out... Won't tell u d rest wink
Don't worry The rest I think I may know what's it in my head tongue
Re: Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here by Gurgle(f): 12:49am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
I duno why... Am not him.. I dnt invyt gurls ova on d first date...

Lol so why defend him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed / what will you do, when you see something like this(photo) / Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.