Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter (1969 Views)

My collection of crazily funny pictures - Check Them Out / OMG!! He’s Raping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...picture / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter by vinxce(m): 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hiii guyz plzz I need ur help on this I skul at osun state uni nd I stay at sadiat osogbo I rented a roon self contain nd my landlord his one of d most humble man I have eva seen even his wife they treat me like their child buh! I'm in LOVE with their daughter nd I'm also sure she loves me but I don't want to spoil d relationship btwn me nd thE parents nd I don't want to destroy me nd d girl friendship plllzzz wat do u guyz tink ......
Re: Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter by IamOdin: 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Use ur brain.
Re: Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter by vinxce(m): 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
IamOdin:
Use ur brain.
I don't get u
Re: Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter by vislabraye(m): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
vinxce:
Hiii guyz plzz I need ur help on this I skul at osun state uni nd I stay at sadiat osogbo I rented a roon self contain nd my landlord his one of d most humble man I have eva seen even his wife they treat me like their child buh! I'm in LOVE with their daughter nd I'm also sure she loves me but I don't want to spoil d relationship btwn me nd thE parents nd I don't want to destroy me nd d girl friendship plllzzz wat do u guyz tink ......

You want to marry her? If so, her parents will more than agree. In fact, you may even stay rent free grin
Re: Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter by jworos(m): 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Dude dey plan to stay free house till he graduate!
Re: Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter by sinaj(f): 12:00am On Apr 28, 2015
Dnt take her parents humbleness for granted if u knw ur feelings aint genuine undecided

if she loves u too, u guyz can start on a low key tongue

but u gotta b careful
Re: Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter by vinxce(m): 12:21am On Apr 28, 2015
sinaj:
Dnt take her parents humbleness for granted if u knw ur feelings aint genuine undecided

if she loves u too, u guyz can start on a low key tongue

but u gotta b careful
thanks ..I luv her if possible I can marry he buh I'm still in skul I like the way we talk I knw if I start dating her we won't play with each other like bfr I don't want dat situation
Re: Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter by vinxce(m): 12:22am On Apr 28, 2015
jworos:
LOL :-D I love d girl for real I need advice
Re: Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter by jerryboiii(m): 1:06am On Apr 28, 2015
mtchew....orisirisi
Re: Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter by Feranchek(m): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2015
At 1am, I can understand the op.... buh not the others above me!!! Una nor dey sleep!!

Op, I've been there before. What I did was simple. Let her see you often with ONE gurl. Note her reaction(s) (words and/or deeds)
Playfully say something relating to her boyfriend "....what if your boyfriend wants you do go with a party with him...." (you get??) Note her reaction(s). If you're sure from all these that she really wanna go into a relationship with you, then tell her this playfully "... imagine you're my girlfriend now, we won't be playing like before..."

Feranchek

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter by vinxce(m): 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Feranchek:
At 1am, I can understand the op.... buh not the others above me!!! Una nor dey sleep!!

Op, I've been there before. What I did was simple. Let her see you often with ONE gurl. Note her reaction(s) (words and/or deeds)
Playfully say something relating to her boyfriend "....what if your boyfriend wants you do go with a party with him...." (you get??) Note her reaction(s). If you're sure from all these that she really wanna go into a relationship with you, then tell her this playfully "... imagine you're my girlfriend now, we won't be playing like before..."

Feranchek
thanks man lemme try dat coz I luv the way we play with each other. I don't wnt that friendship 2 end
Re: Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter by bighead1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
Free rent things on point undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter by Osirimononaye(m): 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
Bro, just take it easy and calm ur mind, a girl can't keep it that much from a guy she'll surely, give u confirm green light, so chill and sip some orijin.
Re: Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 29, 2015
You want make the man give yu quit notice, okwa ya?! Berra play it cool...

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 29, 2015
Ise aye
Re: Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter by faith551(m): 12:56am On Apr 29, 2015
Lol, u just made me remember something.
I packed into my new apartment in school, from the first day my landlords daughter had her eyes on me, maybe her dad noticed it.
On the day I was going to pay the rent, the agent told me that the landlords daughter is a no go area for me, damn!!!!!! Right in front of the girls father, looked like they already discussed it
So Bro, if you like the neighbourhood and wanna stay a while, it's a bad idea.
Re: Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter by vinxce(m): 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
faith551:
Lol, u just made me remember something.
I packed into my new apartment in school, from the first day my landlords daughter had her eyes on me, maybe her dad noticed it.
On the day I was going to pay the rent, the agent told me that the landlords daughter is a no go area for me, damn!!!!!! Right in front of the girls father, looked like they already discussed it
So Bro, if you like the neighbourhood and wanna stay a while, it's a bad idea.
lol her parents are not alwayz around dey come bak only at weekend buh I don't want hurt dem or their daughter.....
Re: Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter by vinxce(m): 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
MsPat:
lol datz y I wanna play safe buh I don't want sumoda guy to take her away frm me
Re: Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
jworos:
na dat one dem dey call sharp guy grin
Re: Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter by vinxce(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Osirimononaye:
Bro, just take it easy and calm ur mind, a girl can't keep it that much from a guy she'll surely, give u confirm green light, so chill and sip some orijin.
thanks man I'll wait a bit
Re: Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter by vinxce(m): 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
bighead1:
Free rent things on point undecided undecided undecided undecided
lol I swear itz nt abt d rent itz all abt d girl I don't want to loose her to anoda guy

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter by vinxce(m): 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
MsPat:
thanks I'll heed to ur advise
Re: Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter by MrSplurge(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Sadiat, wow! I stayed down that road around Onilewura's house the movie producer or so.. it's been quite a while. How's life out there now and those crazy feral dogs who keep chasing me at night.. crazy town

(1) (Reply)

When Is It Ok To First Say "I Love You." / See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. / These Sex Positions Will Make Her Think Your Pen Is Is Bigger Than It Really Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.