Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. (1921 Views)

Kenyan Woman Shares Sex Post On Whatsapp Prayer Group / Coloured Women From SA Needing Advice On Dating A Nigerian Man / Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2015
Well, for those that have not seen sugarbee's pic..she's a very pretty young lady, my type of lady by the way.
I don't know why pretty ladies always found themselves in this type of quagmire. During my days as an undergraduate in UNN which houses most of the pretty young ladies in nigerian universities, they are always the ones that are most confused and clueless. Outside of UNN, pretty ladies are always clueless including my pretty cousins, friends and sisters. Reason is, guys always assume that pretty ladies have many guys in their lives, but truth is its not always true. With this assumption guys stay away from pretty ladies. That is why once any guy with morale tell them the "I love you ish", they just become confused because the reality is they don't get that like a just good-looking lady.
There is a saying that goes thus:
Bad girls aren't good,
Good girls aren't fun,
Fun girls aren't smart,
Smart girls aren't pretty and
PRETTY GIRLS ARE CLUESS.

Sugarbee, that guy is just lusting after your beauty.

My 2cent.
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by sladimeji(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2015
mizle:
Well, for those that have not seen sugarbee's pic..she's a very pretty young lady, my type of lady by the way.
I don't know why pretty ladies always found themselves in this type of quagmire. During my days as an undergraduate in UNN which houses most of the pretty young ladies in nigerian universities, are always the ones that are most confused and clueless. Outside of UNN, pretty ladies are always clueless including my pretty cousins, friends and sisters. Reason is guys always assume that pretty ladies have many guys in their lives, but truth is its not always true. That is why once any guy with morale tell them the "I love you ish", they just become confused.
Gerarahere....mtcheeew nonsense
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by rawpadgin(m): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2015
What's this one saying
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by haabimbohlar(f): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2015
Confusion in the house, What is it she posted before i can judge this guy. undecided
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2015
Whats your point now?
#YOLO
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2015
This thread is unnecessary!y cant u reply her on d thread she created huh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
This thread is unnecessary!y cant u reply her on d thread she created huh?
Ok Ma
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Spikkylee: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2015
angry
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by SUGARBEE(f): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2015
mizle:
I don't know why pretty ladies always found themselves in this type of quagmire. During my days as an undergraduate in UNN which houses most of the pretty young ladies in nigerian universities, they are always the ones that are most confused and clueless. Outside of UNN, pretty ladies are always clueless including my pretty cousins, friends and sisters. Reason is, guys always assume that pretty ladies have many guys in their lives, but truth is its not always true. With this assumption guys stay away from pretty ladies. That is why once any guy with morale tell them the "I love you ish", they just become confused because the reality is they don't get that like a just good-looking lady.
Bad girls aren't good,
Good girls aren't fun,
Fun girls aren't smart,
PRETTY GIRLS ARE CLUESS.

My 2cent.

You didn't have to let your reasoning cloud your thinking.. Well, I have been able to successfully triumph over this issue.. Thanks anyway for your advice
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by falconey(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
SUGARBEE:

You didn't have to let your reasoning cloud your thinking.. Well, I have been able to successfully triumph over this issue.. Thanks anyway for your advice

is 'reasoning' not the same as 'thinking' ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by SUGARBEE(f): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Nah.. In reasoning, I was talking about his general perspective and mentality... Didn't they teach you context?

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by falconey(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Nah.. In reasoning, I was talking about his general perspective and mentality... Didn't they teach you context?

LWKM sure they didn't, I 'll go now and learn .........
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Ok ma. Happy you came out of it successfully and for appreciating my 2cent.
But pretty ladies.........cus I have them around me well.
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
mizle:
Bad girls aren't good,
Good girls aren't fun,
Fun girls aren't smart,
PRETTY GIRLS ARE CLUESS.

My 2cent.
And u Created a thread 4 dis ish? No more Pm? Or she ain't replyin ur Pm's?

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
NEPABOY:
And u Created a thread 4 dis ish? No more Pm? Or she ain't replyin ur Pm's?
Chairman..thread is for free and she didn't complain. I don't do Pm.
Thanks.
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
mizle:

Chairman..thread is for free and she didn't complain. I don't do Pm.
Thanks.
LoL.Thread is 4 Free abi? OK! Try am nxt time and i go cut ur Light grin

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
NEPABOY:
LoL.Thread is 4 Free abi? OK! Try am nxt time and i go cut ur Light grin
Hahahahahahaha....chairman abeg na!!!
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
mizle:

Hahahahahahaha....chairman abeg na!!!
oK cos of ur admiree in Sugarbee,i accept ur plead smiley
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
mizle:

Chairman..thread is for free and she didn't complain
That's why we have all sorts of strange threads everywhere. Se'un should charge like #500 for every thread, let's see if sanity won't prevail tongue
Darn it! Just checked Sugarbee's profile and discovered she's changed her dp. Abeg any good Samaritan out there? I have to see this ravishing beauty for myself grin
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
JimiCoker:

That's why we have all sorts of strange threads everywhere. Se'un should charge like #500 for every thread, let's see if sanity won't prevail tongue
Darn it! Just checked Sugarbee's profile and discovered she's changed her dp. Abeg any good Samaritan out there? I have to see this ravishing beauty for myself grin
I downloaded some of her pix. But it will cost u
Like #500 per pic

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
JimiCoker:

Chairman...if seun should start charging as you proposed, trust me company's will stop advertising with nairaland cos it wouldn't be attracting much Traffic.
You can also open a thread requesting for her pix. She is a darling.
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Sabretooth1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Morön you should have just posted this rubbish on her thread.
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
NEPABOY:
oK cos of ur admiree in Sugarbee,i accept ur plead smiley
Thank you so much Sir.
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Like #500 per pic
Abeg...am her manager, all money comes to me.
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Like #500 per pic
Wetin, she be por'nstar?
Guy you harsh oh grin
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
mizle:

Chairman...if seun should start charging as you proposed, trust me company's will stop advertising with nairaland cos it wouldn't be attracting much Traffic.
You can also open a thread requesting for her pix. She is a darling.
Haba, na celebrity? Dis guy you dey abuse your thread creation privileges wella oh cheesy
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
JimiCoker:

Wetin, she be por'nstar?
Guy you harsh oh grin

Naaaah you can get Indecency stars for free
Im trying to regulate this sector. If it was given to you freely you will not treasure it
You will share with your homies via bluetooth
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Seun(m): 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
All ladies and guys should please disregard mizle's philosophy because it's wrong.
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Aminat508(f): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Seun:
All ladies and guys should please disregard mizle's philosophy because it's wrong.
lolz

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
JimiCoker:

Haba, na celebrity? Dis guy you dey abuse your thread creation privileges wella oh cheesy
Chairman, please don't give yourseif heart attack because this thread.
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
cheesy
Re: A Reply To Sugarbee's Post On Needing Advice. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Naaaah you can get Indecency stars for free
Im trying to regulate this sector. If it was given to you freely you will not treasure it
You will share with your homies via bluetooth
ROTFWL! cheesy
Ok, so I'll frame the pics and light scented candles in front of em. Maybe have a romantic dinner or two with them while I'm at it tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Unforgetable Experience / The First Time I Used A Condom..(an Experience) / Whats The Perfect Gift An Average Guy Can Give A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.