Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,182 members, 7,842,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

We Are Not Easterners Anymore! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Easterners Anymore! (8844 Views)

Real Estate boom In South East As Easterners Return Home / Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore / Easterners Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2015
They came with BIAFRA it didn't work out

Now its LOWER NIGER

I laugh please kindly REMOVE EDO STATE...my Good people of EDO STATE does not lack foresight they are nigerians and history has already made them so...

Am from delta state..well before you can add delta to your so called LOWER NIGER which is formally BIAFRA..you have to fight for it... After all you guys have oil in the SE...

I wonder why this force marriage...the people of the SS have not complained of being cheated or so..

Bookmark this page and reply me in 2019 nothing is gonna happen...even the militants alone will not want to mingle with the SE...

Lower niger kor..center niger nii.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by deanoffaculty: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
Any name wey una wan give una sef dey ok......either Lower Niger or Low waist.....but una problem dey desame and e dey follow una for back.....

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Obiagu1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
signz:

I think there should be massive enlightenment about Lower Niger. I am advocating the organisers have twitter handles and also newspapers, posters, leaflets, TV, etc shouldn't be left out.

Enlightenment should be from urban areas to villages. People should be aware of what the group stands for and what they stand to gain from it.

Nice.

They already have a website: http://lowernigercongress.org
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Obiagu1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
fr3do:

I think it is the SE that is itching the most for this.

fr3do:

You don't speak for the SS, just as the SE doesn't speak for the SS, but I know the the SS would not refuse to rid themselves of the north.

Shut up, the leader of Lower Niger Congress is Itsekiri.
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by NaijirianKing: 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thoughts?
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by mensdept: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
kevinberry:
They came with BIAFRA it didn't work out
Now its LOWER NIGER
I laugh please kindly REMOVE EDO STATE...my Good people of EDO STATE does not lack foresight they are nigerians and history has already made them so...
Am from delta state..well before you can add delta to your so called LOWER NIGER which is formally BIAFRA..you have to fight for it... After all you guys have oil in the SE...
I wonder why this force marriage...the people of the SS have not complained of being cheated or so..
Bookmark this page and reply me in 2019 nothing is gonna happen...even the militants alone will not want to mingle with the SE...
Lower niger kor..center niger nii.

So loud some people. What is your alternative? To remain in this British created jungle?

Stupid
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
mensdept:

So loud some people. What is your alternative? To remain in this British created jungle?

Stupid

Yes I choose to....
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Keegan: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
Obiagu1:

Don't mind the retard.

We call for Absolute Resource Control for every region; we have no parasites!
Every language group in the Lower Niger is of equal status to the other; we have no born to rule mentality.

Meritocracy is our motto!

Your people can't compete with Hausa and Yoruba, now you are planning a wuruwuru league with the minorities promising equality. Who do you think you are fooling?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Obiagu1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Keegan:

Your people can't compete with Hausa and Yoruba, now you are planning a wuruwuru league with the minorities promising equality. Who do you think you are fooling?

Compete

Which people drag down Nigeria's literacy level? Hausa and Yoruba.

Which people drag down Nigeria's standard of living? Hausa and Yoruba.

If you can compete, move on without Lower Niger people.
Prove it! Prove you are worthy. Prove you are not a parasite.
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
omonnakoda:
200 000 barrels a day = 200000X365 = 73 million barrels a year @ today's prices of $50 that is $3.65 billion X 200 = 730 billion naira X 13% derivation = 95 billion as derivation paid to two states in the SE and that means for the years when prices were $100 at least one or two SE states were getting 95 billion each as derivation payments. Is this the case?

The problem with Eboes is they have no cognitive dissonance about lying whether it is stating that Onitsha market is the biggest in the world and that is where Angelina Jolie buys her shoes or claiming Orji Uzor Kalu is so rich the Central Bank in Nigeria cannot cope and so he now keeps his vast wealth in the World Bank and IMF . You hear these childish tales everyday and shake your head

YeebPeeps!!

Oga give you figures and stop exposing the depth of you ignorance and xenophobe. Hypothetical assumptions are lazy escapes for the ignorant
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Ilekeh(f): 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
fr3do:
I don't want this vibe to die down.
The northerners are drawing everybody back.
It won't be a bad idea if the Yorubas join too with their no man's land.

Always trying to drag Yoruba into your wahala. You guys know you aren't going anywhere until Yoruba gives you the permission.
But to punish you ingrates, we will keep everyone in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Ilekeh(f): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
Obiagu1:

If you can compete, move on without Lower Niger people.
Prove it! Prove you are worthy. Prove you are not a parasite.

That's your definition of "worthy". Our definition of "worthy" is keeping loud mouth chestbeaters in Nigeria until we wish.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by emiye(m): 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
How people tell a lie to themselves, and believe their lies strongly amuses me.
One thing is clear, the SE are parasites, as they see one host is gradually rejecting them , they are seeking another one. They have coyishly dished biafra, because biafra died in 1970, when Ojukwu fled to Abidjan'

when people talk about biafra in 2015, i always want to know which biafra, the defunct biafra of 1970, or the one only on the head of some deluded minds.

If you want biafra or lower niger so badly, stay put on the land, and those outside should go back to biafra, it is madness to say you want biafra and they wont let you go, while you keep boarding Ifesinachi & Young shall grow bus relocating enmasse to Lagos and other parts outside your biafra.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by IGBOSON1: 11:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
Kinkale:
Am in i swear... Reporting from port hacourt... Even we the ikwerre's don't want to be joined in the shady nigerian deal...

In lower niger we trust.....

Kinkale reporting

^^^You need to tell that slimy worm that's been going about claiming to be Ikwerre.....trying to cause division and weaken the cause!
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by realjoker(m): 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Obiagu1:
I call on my people to, from now henceforth, address SS/SE as Lower Niger.
We are no longer Easterners, because we are not East to anyone!
We are not Nigerians.

We are simply Lower Niger people.
LOL...LAME AS USUAL and may I ask. Now that you are Lower Niger. You are lower to who since you are not east to no one?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by mobaking: 12:14am On Apr 29, 2015
NDPVF:
Yorubas i know you guys would want to fight dirts so as to stop this 'true change',with your usual media wars/propaganda,even here on nairaland.By using fake ND/Igbo monikers,but hey,i was rightly informed that your 'case' was comprehensively discussed at the last meeting held in PH.We are ready for your media war.

I was billed to attend that meeting,but i was tightly scheduled.

Let me also encourage the people of both region,that our interest/existence,and how, were discussed at length,as i was rightly informed.

Let me also say that,Igbos are the major beneficiary of the march 28 election,as it rewrote the misconception of our people against them,as championed by the evil yoruba media propaganda since during and after the war.

Its now obvious that the enemy of the 'south',is not the north,but those who always serve as a willing tool in the hand of the north,to strifle the wishes of their co-southern 'ex-brothers'.
who was the willing tool of the north in 1960,1979,1999,2007? u people can't deal with Jona's loss. So now it is sunset for Biafra,wellcome lower Niger?.Confused lots!

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by IGBOSON1: 12:16am On Apr 29, 2015
emiye:
How people tell a lie to themselves, and believe their lies strongly amuses me.
One thing is clear, the SE are parasites, as they see one host is gradually rejecting them , they are seeking another one. They have coyishly dished biafra, because biafra died in 1970, when Ojukwu fled to Abidjan'

when people talk about biafra in 2015, i always want to know which biafra, the defunct biafra of 1970, or the one only on the head of some deluded minds.

If you want biafra or lower niger so badly, stay put on the land, and those outside should go back to biafra, it is madness to say you want biafra and they wont let you go, while you keep boarding Ifesinachi & Young shall grow bus relocating enmasse to Lagos and other parts outside your biafra.

^^^Igbos wanting to form a true nation with like-minded christian neighbours; a nation where all component parts have full control of their resources in a fiscally compliant federation....you call this being parasitic? What then will you call what's presently going on in this charade of a country Nigeria, where everyone else is dependent on Niger Delta resources in a warped federation, and where two major ethnic groupings seem to have done pretty well for themselves better than all the rest (even better than the owners of the resources) when it comes to exploiting and enjoying the proceeds of oil and gas!

Fool!....Till we gain our independence from this evil creation of satan and lugard, we're going and staying anywhere we please! Nobody is asking you to stop leeching on the modest oil and gas receipts got from the South East while we work on the modalities for leaving so try and get a working brain!
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by rosebowl01(m): 12:33am On Apr 29, 2015
Obiagu1:

Go and tell Oba Akiolu that we are leaving Lagos.
We need his support. Let his wish come true.

You don't need the Oba's or anyone else's "support" to leave Lagos. Why don't you people just go already?
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by emiye(m): 12:42am On Apr 29, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Igbos wanting to form a true nation with like-minded christian neighbours; a nation where all component parts have full control of their resources in a fiscally compliant federation....you call this being parasitic? What then will you call what's presently going on in this charade of a country Nigeria, where everyone else is dependent on Niger Delta resources in a warped federation, and where two major ethnic groupings seem to have done pretty well for themselves better than all the rest (even better than the owners of the resources) when it comes to exploiting and enjoying the proceeds of oil and gas!

Fool!....Till we gain our independence from this evil creation of satan and lugard, we're going and staying anywhere we please! Nobody is asking you to stop leeching on the modest oil and gas receipts got from the South East while we work on the modalities for leaving so try and get a working brain!
Form a nation of your own, ibos are a major tribe. Are you afraid to stand alone ?
Once again, i say Ibos are more parasitic, the underlying aim of attaching by force and fire is the Oil and watermass resources you can exploit, no more, no less. YOU CAN NEVER GIVE MORE THAN YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM YOUR SURE TO FAIL PLANNED ALLIANCE. It is not a symbiotic relationship.

The Yoruba Sw produce more oil than the SE produces, anything contrary to this is in your deluded mind, which has a way of formulating lies , and amusingly make you also believe it. We know the leeches, and make no mistake the SS can see through you.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 29, 2015
yes we are not easterners any more ,

that is our wish which non negotiable .

who are you to talk obiagu down ?

all this agberos self grin grin eee any i would be buying more taxi any way .

but biafra alive any way deal with it .

zoo nigga - area grin
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by SUBWAY101(m): 12:49am On Apr 29, 2015
[s]
NDPVF:
Yorubas i know you guys would want to fight dirts so as to stop this 'true change',with your usual media wars/propaganda,even here on nairaland.By using fake ND/Igbo monikers,but hey,i was rightly informed that your 'case' was comprehensively discussed at the last meeting held in PH.We are ready for your media war.

I was billed to attend that meeting,but i was tightly scheduled.

Let me also encourage the people of both region,that our interest/existence,and how, were discussed at length,as i was rightly informed.

Let me also say that,Igbos are the major beneficiary of the march 28 election,as it rewrote the misconception of our people against them,as championed by the evil yoruba media propaganda since during and after the war.

Its now obvious that the enemy of the 'south',is not the north,but those who always serve as a willing tool in the hand of the north,to strifle the wishes of their co-southern 'ex-brothers'.
[/s]

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by wadetaw202: 12:53am On Apr 29, 2015
Obiagu1:
This is the future federating regions or provinces of our nation.

We call for Absolute Resource Control for every region; we have no parasites!
Every language group in the Lower Niger is of equal status to the other; we have no born to rule mentality.

Meritocracy is our motto!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2340985_lowerniger_jpeg606afd504bd8c2142d44c279e5ed5bb4

Go and make this noise to d Federal government and stop wasting your time on social media. We all know those of you shouting like mad people on social media are on your own; no reasonable section of Igbo's are in support of all these. Am sure DAT amechi, Rochas and those making good money in ragos will never support this your empty and thoughtless ranting. Don't worry, self deception is free and it is allowed.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 29, 2015
i am back .

where are cows .?

yada yada drums
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by wadetaw202: 12:57am On Apr 29, 2015
Obiagu1:
This is a movement, nothing is going to stop us now.
You are right. Nothing is going to stop you from ranting like an oil-hungry fool on nairaland.
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by wadetaw202: 1:00am On Apr 29, 2015
Obiagu1:

Go and tell Oba Akiolu that we are leaving Lagos.
We need his support. Let his wish come true.

Why can't you tell him yourself? Or have they stuffed your mouth with abacha ncha?
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 29, 2015
yes deal with it if you don't like south east .

s s / s e must be together it is a mandatory , if you hate it please do your self a favor apply for asylum .

it will be more than welcome for you to ask for pardon .

nijirya you have been plundering lower naija ,physically forcefully ,gang related .
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 29, 2015
any question ?

any suggestion ?

y' all kept quiet .

haters of lower niger . cool
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 29, 2015
bleeping morons who are claiming south south based on oil wealth in that geographical location .

shatap you taxi drivers ,

s s and s e is naturally sewed by yaweh from the genesis ,

keep off you aliens who are residents in eastern province claiming south south .

relocate back to west through east west express . grin jare .udabo
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 4:39am On Apr 29, 2015
Vorp:
Igbo always seeking to align themselves with their Ijawmasters because of oil.Can't you greedy lot be independent for once and stop trying to form attachee by force.

South south and south east are two different entities and so shall it remain.If you want our oil pray to God or curse your forefathers for lack of foresight.
what u don't know is that there is large deposit of oil n gas @ Abia, Imo and even Anambra which.
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by walemoney007(m): 4:39am On Apr 29, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
bleeping morons who are claiming south south based on oil wealth in that geographical location .

shatap you taxi drivers ,

s s and s e is naturally sewed by yaweh from the genesis ,

keep off you aliens who are residents in eastern province claiming south south .

relocate back to west through east west express . grin jare .udabo
how old are you guy?why is it that u no dey mak sense?
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by basty: 4:47am On Apr 29, 2015
A marriage that will not last.
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 5:06am On Apr 29, 2015
walemoney007:
how old are you guy?why is it that u no dey mak sense?

cool

but at least the one's i make can surely fill a gap in your family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbos Has The Highest Population Numbers In Nigeria / Extortion: Shehu Sani Has A Case To Answer, Says EFCC / Sanwo-Olu Urges Ondo Voters To Re-Elect Rotimi Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.