Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,270 members, 7,842,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

We Are Not Easterners Anymore! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Easterners Anymore! (8846 Views)

Real Estate boom In South East As Easterners Return Home / Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore / Easterners Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 29, 2015
i told you ,

you and your mama ca not stop biafra .
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 29, 2015
walemoney007:
how old are you guy?why is it that u no dey mak sense?

what else is there to talk about ? what language did you not understand ?

one day biafra will speak language you'll understand fully .

he ask me how old i am ? is it gonna change anything ? if i speak like an elder will you understand any thing ? you and your tribe .
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by generalissimo(m): 5:37am On Apr 29, 2015
ginawest:
I can also use u for money too
We know
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by generalissimo(m): 5:41am On Apr 29, 2015
Obiagu1:

We have seen it before. Find a new strategy!

WE, Lower Niger people, have made up our minds.
Eeekkii-ki-ki-iiii-kii-kiiiiii-kiiii.....laffing in my dialect tongue Guy, u are just ridiculing urself lipsrsealed
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by generalissimo(m): 6:01am On Apr 29, 2015
fr3do:

Your Father was timidated by the north.

A divided south can not drive home its interest.

Why don't the Yorubas disassociate themselves from the northerners too?
You call it intimidation That exposed u as a stark ignorant like ur ancestors who led u to be slaughtered and fled. Yet u regard them as heroes. I've never seen a tribe so lacking in intelligence. Yorubas have no problem with Nigeria. It is often said that it is the loosing side who always want the match ended soon. LOOSERS!
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 29, 2015
Vorp:
Igbo always seeking to align themselves with their Ijawmasters because of oil.Can't you greedy lot be independent for once and stop trying to form attachee by force.

South south and south east are two different entities and so shall it remain.If you want our oil pray to God or curse your forefathers for lack of foresight.

PLEASE, just answer this QUESTION...

BETWEEN YOU and the IGBOs who are more INDEPENDENT in this country... with respect to GOVERNMENT dealings...
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by generalissimo(m): 6:18am On Apr 29, 2015
focus7:
it is unfortunate that you people are not able to read the political intentions of the igbos that motivated them to vote for Jonathan. A political allied with Igbos is a disaster, Just watch the massive exodus of the Igbos to APC in the incoming election, Igbos idea of political affiliation is business, you could see them already lobbying their way to Buhari, they can't survive without romancing with the corridor of power.
Some slowpoke S/S guys here don't know that. Lets tell them. If ur ancestors have been as foolish as u are portraying urselves here, ur case would have been worse that the crying Igbos. Guess dats why in those days if u mistaken any s/s guy for Igbo, they quickly tell u, in an aggressive manner 'a yam nat a eebo o'
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by wirinet(m): 6:20am On Apr 29, 2015
I beg you people to stop this SS/SE nonsense. There was never an alliance of the SE and the whole SS, and i doubt there would ever be. The only alliance i am seeing is the Igbos and the Ijaws, And i see nothing wrong with it. If the two tribes are interested in marrying themselves, they can start marriage proceedings. They should first define, their geographic boundaries and their aims and objectives. They should then follow normal diplomatic channels, like the UN, the AU and having a referendum. It might be a long and torturous journey but it is achievable. But to expect the Benis, the Urhobos, the Isokos, the Iteskiris, the Ishans, the calabaris, and all the over 60 tribes in the "lower niger" to agree to align with the Igbos and Ijaws is wishful thinking.
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by generalissimo(m): 6:33am On Apr 29, 2015
emiye:
How people tell a lie to themselves, and believe their lies strongly amuses me.
One thing is clear, the SE are parasites, as they see one host is gradually rejecting them , they are seeking another one. They have coyishly dished biafra, because biafra died in 1970, when Ojukwu fled to Abidjan'

when people talk about biafra in 2015, i always want to know which biafra, the defunct biafra of 1970, or the one only on the head of some deluded minds.

If you want biafra or lower niger so badly, stay put on the land, and those outside should go back to biafra, it is madness to say you want biafra and they wont let you go, while you keep boarding Ifesinachi & Young shall grow bus relocating enmasse to Lagos and other parts outside your biafra.
I've just realised these Igbos do not worth trading words with. It's a shame having u among Nigerian people in the first place because the same way ur ancestors were slowpokes that relegated them to this insignificant position in Nigeria, the same trait is in ur blood (the worse version). Always coming up with one excuse or the other. Chai, una don suffer
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by fr3do(m): 6:36am On Apr 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

Always trying to drag Yoruba into your wahala. You guys know you aren't going anywhere until Yoruba gives you the permission.
But to punish you ingrates, we will keep everyone in Nigeria.

first of all, you don't speak for your tribe.
Secondly, you can't be said to be punishing someone when you are also getting the full dose.
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by generalissimo(m): 6:40am On Apr 29, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
yes we are not easterners any more ,

that is our wish which non negotiable .

who are you to talk obiagu down ?

all this agberos self grin grin eee any i would be buying more taxi any way .

but biafra alive any way deal with it .

zoo nigga - area grin
I have always advised u: this weed u take isnt good for ur sanity. See what u just posted lipsrsealed
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by fr3do(m): 6:45am On Apr 29, 2015
generalissimo:
You call it intimidation That exposed u as a stark ignorant like ur ancestors who led u to be slaughtered and fled. Yet u regard them as heroes. I've never seen a tribe so lacking in intelligence. Yorubas have no problem with Nigeria. It is often said that it is the loosing side who always want the match ended soon. LOOSERS!

it is you that is the simpleton, you have reduced a unique (but far from perfect) union to a simple match, where someone loses while the other wins.
Get this clear, this is not 1967, A people's right to self determination and self rule can't be trampled on.
But is it by force to be in the same country with you? I dont like you, you dont like me, na by force? why should we be together? Answer!
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Ilekeh(f): 6:56am On Apr 29, 2015
fr3do:

first of all, you don't speak for your tribe.
Secondly, you can't be said to be punishing someone when you are also getting the full dose.

And you think you speak for the SS/SE?
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Sanchez01: 7:13am On Apr 29, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]You are a bast.ard.I am a Niger Deltan,and i endorse Lower Niger 100%.
Igbos are not attaching anything.they have oil in 3 out of their 5 states.they are business minded and not parasite like your people.they are christains and we are christains.the last election shows we are in same page with them.so Go and Di.e.
That you, a loner, aligns with the SE for their struggle does not mean the SS would align with them. I'm a Niger Deltan and I DO NOT endorse one Lower Niger. The last elections showed you were on the same page by rigging in Rivers, Imo and Edo.

This is not by religion. The struggle is personal. Let the SE remain and keep their dream alive but know the Niger Delta and the entirety of the SS is NOT a part of their struggle.
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by generalissimo(m): 7:25am On Apr 29, 2015
fr3do:

it is you that is the simpleton, you have reduced a unique (but far from perfect) union to a simple match, where someone loses while the other wins.
Get this clear, this is not 1967, A people's right to self determination and self rule can't be trampled on.
But is it by force to be in the same country with you? I dont like you, you dont like me, na by force? why should we be together? Answer!
Blockhead, why ranting on social media And who is trying to stop u U guys are !d!ots and clowns at the same time. It's only u Igbo lowlives that are crying wolf here. Just let Rochas or Roaches, Amaechi and all those well established and well-to-do Igbos hear u with ur social media illusion, na amadioha dem go take swear for una. Mumu
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by jay44(m): 7:35am On Apr 29, 2015
anoda sick individual
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by fr3do(m): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2015
generalissimo:
Blockhead, why ranting on social media And who is trying to stop u U guys are !d!ots and clowns at the same time. It's only u Igbo lowlives that are crying wolf here. Just let Rochas or Roaches, Amaechi and all those well established and well-to-do Igbos hear u with ur social media illusion, na amadioha dem go take swear for una. Mumu

I won't stoop so low to insult your entire tribe, but you in particular, is a total simpleton and an slowpoke wrapped up in one.
You say it is low income earning Igbos that are pushing for self determination. Is Ohaneze Ndigbo an organisation headed by low income earners?

Simpleton, You still haven't said why you are so desperate to be in the same country with the Igbos you so much hate?
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by fr3do(m): 9:21am On Apr 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

And you think you speak for the SS/SE?

No, that's why it is only sensible that a poll be held in the SE & SS to determine the fate of the Lower Niger, as it was done in Scotland to determine if they remain with Britian.
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by fr3do(m): 9:37am On Apr 29, 2015
Sanchez01:

That you, a loner, aligns with the SE for their struggle does not mean the SS would align with them. I'm a Niger Deltan and I DO NOT endorse one Lower Niger. The last elections showed you were on the same page by rigging in Rivers, Imo and Edo.

This is not by religion. The struggle is personal. Let the SE remain and keep their dream alive but know the Niger Delta and the entirety of the SS is NOT a part of their struggle.

you don't speak for the SS and Niger delta.
I'm a Deltan, I endorse the Lower Niger.
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Sanchez01: 9:42am On Apr 29, 2015
fr3do:

you don't speak for the SS and Niger delta.
I'm a Deltan, I endorse the Lower Niger.
By Delta, I'm sure you mean Delta-Igbo? Take it or leave it, Delta-Igbos have two choices and they're more flexible in switching sides compared to an Urhobo like myself. I still see no reason why the SE should invite the SS into their trouble.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by FreeGlobe(f): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2015
Sanchez01:

By Delta, I'm sure you mean Delta-Igbo? Take it or leave it, Delta-Igbos have two choices and they're more flexible in switching sides compared to an Urhobo like myself. I still see no reason why the SE should invite the SS into their trouble.
if you are not igbo this is not your business
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by fr3do(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2015
Sanchez01:

yes, Delta Igbo
given the lessons learnt from the injustice that has been done to the oil producing parts of the South, the Lower Niger would must certainly practice absolute resource control, little or no oil money will be given to non-oil producing regions. The oil money would only diffuse as it is in circulation.
As an Urhobo man, are you comfortable with the way Urhoboland is despite the fact that so much wealth is dug up from there?
In Texas, usa, If oil is on your personal land, it is yours, you only pay royalty and tax as you drill.

The south cant be like this, Nigeria shouldn't even be like this but thanks to so many years of Northern rule, Let us unite and cause change.
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Sanchez01: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Last I checked I didn't quote and thank God you claimed your Biafra agitation is strictly for the Igbos only. I've known this right from day one and it would be better you don't include the SS in your quest. All the best though. Regardless, I believe your online rants are nothing but useless and pure cowardice. You people should push for this in real life and not hide under Nairaland to make demands. Catalan should be your role model. Please ensure you read up on themsmiley
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by fr3do(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Lower Niger is not only about the Igbos but the entire SE and SS
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by FreeGlobe(f): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2015
Sanchez01:

Last I checked I didn't quote and thank God you claimed your Biafra agitation is strictly for the Igbos only. I've known this right from day one and it would be better you don't include the SS in your quest. All the best though. Regardless, I believe your online rants are nothing but useless and pure cowardice. You people should push for this in real life and not hide under Nairaland to make demands. Catalan should be your role model. Please ensure you read up on themsmiley
Yes, Biafra will spread across igbos speaking areas in SS and allies, urhobo or whatever you call yourself has never been included in biafra so take your notice me to your Nigeria where you belong. fyi, SS belongs to many ethnicities who cannot even coexist together as a nation. So its better for you to start mentioning your urhobo only instead of SS. I bet you dont even know the number of minor ethnicities in SS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Sanchez01: 10:29am On Apr 29, 2015
fr3do:

yes, Delta Igbo
given the lessons learnt from the injustice that has been done to the oil producing parts of the South, the Lower Niger would must certainly practice absolute resource control, little or no oil money will be given to non-oil producing regions. The oil money would only diffuse as it is in circulation.
As an Urhobo man, are you comfortable with the way Urhoboland is despite the fact that so much wealth is dug up from there?
In Texas, usa, If oil is on your personal land, it is yours, you only pay royalty and tax as you drill.

The south cant be like this, Nigeria shouldn't even be like this but thanks to so many years of Northern rule, Let us unite and cause change.
No, as an Urhobo man, I'm not. I've never been comfortable with the way things are run particularly with how those within the waterside, and the Creeks have been treated unjustly. But whom should we blame? The FG or the representatives in the guise of militants? Dokubo was an ordinary militant until he gained relevance, forgot the collective struggle and suddenly went quiet. The FG tries its best to compensate these people by giving funds to their representatives, but do they deliver/feed the people back? No!

Fyi, the oil even though oozes at our backyard, does not belong to us alone. Northerners built our refineries alongside some Yoruba folks. "Our own" who ruled for 6 straight years was not able to build just one refinery and he alongside his croonies spent more monies maintaining old, tired refineries.

We're responsible for whatever happens to us, not the Government. Tribalism is and will never be my thing. But if you think the Igbos under their new name would manage the oil better, then you're wrong.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Sanchez01: 10:29am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by BlackTechnology: 10:38am On Apr 29, 2015
NDPVF:
Yorubas i know you guys would want to fight dirts so as to stop this 'true change',with your usual media wars/propaganda,even here on nairaland.By using fake ND/Igbo monikers,but hey,i was rightly informed that your 'case' was comprehensively discussed at the last meeting held in PH.We are ready for your media war.

I was billed to attend that meeting,but i was tightly scheduled.

Let me also encourage the people of both region,that our interest/existence,and how, were discussed at length,as i was rightly informed.

Let me also say that,Igbos are the major beneficiary of the march 28 election,as it rewrote the misconception of our people against them,as championed by the evil yoruba media propaganda since during and after the war.

Its now obvious that the enemy of the 'south',is not the north,but those who always serve as a willing tool in the hand of the north,to strifle the wishes of their co-southern 'ex-brothers'.

Gbam

Gbam

Gbam

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by IGBOSON1: 10:48am On Apr 29, 2015
emiye:
Form a nation of your own, ibos are a major tribe. Are you afraid to stand alone ?
Once again, i say Ibos are more parasitic, the underlying aim of attaching by force and fire is the Oil and watermass resources you can exploit, no more, no less. YOU CAN NEVER GIVE MORE THAN YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM YOUR SURE TO FAIL PLANNED ALLIANCE. It is not a symbiotic relationship.

The Yoruba Sw produce more oil than the SE produces, anything contrary to this is in your deluded mind, which has a way of formulating lies , and amusingly make you also believe it. We know the leeches, and make no mistake the SS can see through you.

^^^You're as thick as a two-by-four plank! What part of 'all component parts will have full control of their resources' don't you understand!?

Fool!...In the new true nation all component parts will join as equals no matter their landmass or population (factors presently used by oppressive and lazy folks in your shithole of a country to control others destiny and resources)! In case you're not aware, the constitution of the new nation will have an opt-out clause so any component part is free to leave the federation or confederation at anytime they want; so tell me how all this would amount to Ndigbo lording it over anyone else....unlike what's obtainable today in your Nigeria where we have lords and serfs!?

You don't get it do you!? You talk of Yoruba/SW producing more oyel and gas than the South East! You see what you're doing?......You should compare like for like you stinking vermin! Compare Yoruba/SW with IGBO/SE and see the results!.....Or you've not heard of the rich oil and gas areas of Egbema/Ndoni in Rivers? I swear the incalculable harm you jealous evil bastards have done to the Igbo Nation will never go unredressed! You evil lot saw this resource-rich area of Igboland, carved it out of the East Central State and placed in Rivers just to spite and deny Ndigbo the full use of their God-given resources! Does anyone really think that if the situation was reversed and we were talking of a Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani resource-rich area that they would do likewise....carve it out and place in another state that is not fully Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani!? This is only one reason out of many why i don't want to share the same country with you conniving lot!.....You're irreparably wicked!

Why the fuc/k are you guys fretting and worrying over anyone leaving this shithole of a country? Can't the Yoruba and your Hausa/Fulani allies continue with 'one Nigeria' without us? You can keep Lagos and Abuja so what's the problem? Have you no shame that you're attaching yourselves to people that want nothing to do with you.....have you no self respect?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Deltagiant: 10:58am On Apr 29, 2015
Vorp:
Igbo always seeking to align themselves with their Ijawmasters because of oil.Can't you greedy lot be independent for once and stop trying to form attachee by force.

South south and south east are two different entities and so shall it remain.If you want our oil pray to God or curse your forefathers for lack of foresight.

No tribe is seeking to allign with the other for the sake of fleecing her. This is a union based on common geo physical heritage. Before the birth of Nigeria and the attendant cardinal points, these groups were known as the "Lower Niger tribes", and rightly so by their geographical location. The term lower niger as it relates to these tribes is captured in ALL historical books around the world by early explorers and geographers. It's very sad you're not schooled enough to know this. Who tells you its about oil? What is the Igbo lacking that your forefathers have had in abundance?

How are you personally better than an average Igbo person today?
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 29, 2015
l. n. c star front .

we still love you and we will form sophisticated shield for lower naija ,

all states of lower united . all moderates entity from chameleon clan ,you have some nyash to grind ! grin

moderate chameleon there is now time for freelance . renounce your hate write ups and join call for lower naija total freedom .
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by megaik: 11:17am On Apr 29, 2015
goodgood2:
Yes, you're right. It's the same reason the North and South Waste west rigged out Gej. Make no mistake, I'm from Lower Niger.

I read your messge 29 times to know you meant North and South Waste west... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio (of Warsaw) Loses Senatorial Seat To Dr Chris Ekpeyong / Gov Polls: Buhari Returns To Abuja / 1999 Constitution Limiting Some Nigerians Like Caged Lion - Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.