Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,968 members, 7,838,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

We Are Not Easterners Anymore! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Easterners Anymore! (8825 Views)

Real Estate boom In South East As Easterners Return Home / Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore / Easterners Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by citizenY(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2015
Nashoji:
instead of me to wanted to be identified as yoriba, I rather fight hard to be identified as a Libyan.

You will fail woefully.. You better try Central African republic, ZAIRE etc..... Libyan?
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2015
NDPVF:
Lol.Ette mfo.ka tieghe ke etere.

i give you strength my fellow lower naija citizens .

kudos bros fight on .

anyi aman kwe ka ndi iro jiri anyi mee yee yee .
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by generalissimo(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
fr3do:

I won't stoop so low to insult your entire tribe, but you in particular, is a total simpleton and an slowpoke wrapped up in one.
You say it is low income earning Igbos that are pushing for self determination. Is Ohaneze Ndigbo an organisation headed by low income earners?

Simpleton, You still haven't said why you are so desperate to be in the same country with the Igbos you so much hate?
Cover ur face guy, u are a pure-bred slowpoke. If I insulted Igbo here, I meant only the fools broadcasting nonsense here instead of using their vibrant, youthful brain to scheme how their kinsmen will be librated from this insignificant position in the country to a deserved position. If I tell u d reason why I wouldnt want u to go, u'll feel swollen-headed (of course u are). But let d truth be told, if u Igbo blockheads continue pushing for these ur unattainable cecession (Biafra n Lowlife Niger), you will keep on loosing ur respect, trust, esteem and deserved place in this country. And don't u dare play religion card here cos even with the Christianity u profess, few old women that remain in ur villages are witches themselves, otherwise, u guys would have used them for money rituals
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
Vorp:
Igbo always seeking to align themselves with their Ijawmasters because of oil.Can't you greedy lot be independent for once and stop trying to form attachee by force.

South south and south east are two different entities and so shall it remain.If you want our oil pray to God or curse your forefathers for lack of foresight.

Worst foolish post ever... What about the oil in Igbo land... You should just say that you are guilty as charged...

You are guilty of coming under one Nigeria to allign yourself to southern region (Biafra) bc of their oil.

Slowpoke... Chey I don blow your nyash
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Vorp:

All I know is Ondo state is generating the same quota with the five eastern states.Keep your bullshit to your ass.

Why do aliko want to increase oil inflow from ijaw to Lagos by investing so much in it, when your stupid ondo oil producing area wey no reach my left palm like you said produces oil that can equate five states in Niger Delta region...

Fool
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by goodgood2(m): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
It is South West. Get used to it, my dear friend.
megaik:

I read your messge 29 times to know you meant North and South Waste west... wink
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by tbaba1234: 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Obiagu1:
This is our unifying identity that knows no tribe or division.
We are one people with a common destiny.

It's time to rise, my Lower Niger people.

Oga, jejely remove Edo state from your lower Niger. We are part of Nigeria
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
tbaba1234:

Oga, jejely remove Edo state from your lower Niger. We are part of Nigeria
lool.. Edo and Delta states were never part of the old eastern region. So they should count us out. I wonder what they are doing here on Nairaland though.. It's not like they need permissions from Nigerians before they hustle for independence.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by fr3do(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
generalissimo:
Cover ur face guy, u are a pure-bred slowpoke. If I insulted Igbo here, I meant only the fools broadcasting nonsense here instead of using their vibrant, youthful brain to scheme how their kinsmen will be librated from this insignificant position in the country to a deserved position. If I tell u d reason why I wouldnt want u to go, u'll feel swollen-headed (of course u are). But let d truth be told, if u Igbo blockheads continue pushing for these ur unattainable cecession (Biafra n Lowlife Niger), you will keep on loosing ur respect, trust, esteem and deserved place in this country. And don't u dare play religion card here cos even with the Christianity u profess, few old women that remain in ur villages are witches themselves, otherwise, u guys would have used them for money rituals

You are a coward for not answering my question and you are not even worth the stress.

Perish in your stupidity and cowardice.
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by fr3do(m): 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Sanchez01:

No, as an Urhobo man, I'm not. I've never been comfortable with the way things are run particularly with how those within the waterside, and the Creeks have been treated unjustly. But whom should we blame? The FG or the representatives in the guise of militants? Dokubo was an ordinary militant until he gained relevance, forgot the collective struggle and suddenly went quiet. The FG tries its best to compensate these people by giving funds to their representatives, but do they deliver/feed the people back? No!

Fyi, the oil even though oozes at our backyard, does not belong to us alone. Northerners built our refineries alongside some Yoruba folks. "Our own" who ruled for 6 straight years was not able to build just one refinery and he alongside his croonies spent more monies maintaining old, tired refineries.

We're responsible for whatever happens to us, not the Government. Tribalism is and will never be my thing. But if you think the Igbos under their new name would manage the oil better, then you're wrong.

are they refineries, Niger Deltans could not have built themselves?

Are they not the refineries that can't even supply 15% of our demand for petrol?

Was it not a northern ruler against common sense and basic economics decided to locate one of the refineries in Kaduna, hundreds of kilometres from where the crude is drilled?

Would things not be better for the whole country if negative factors contributed by northern rulers like IBB's SAP, Abacha's looting e.t.c were not there?

How do you feel the religious fundamentalism up north that there is the disgusting, unconstitutional implementation of Sharia in some so called muslim states.

You speak of how militants fail.
If the northern rulership had treated the oil producing areas well, would there be militants in the first place?
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by tpiander: 1:41am On Oct 18, 2015
even though I never put mouth for these kinds of topics, I know they'll find a way to try to drag me in somehow.

na my matter always dey dem minds.
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 18, 2015
Why does "niger" look like "nigger" so much?
Re: We Are Not Easterners Anymore! by tpiander: 2:01am On Oct 18, 2015
because your mind wants it to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tax Evasion: Reps Summon Trade Ministry, Over MTN ₦2.6trn Naira Waiver / What Is Meaning Of Gambari? / Oshodi Bus Station Vs Anambra International Airport Terminal Building -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.