Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl (19027 Views)

Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) / Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) / Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by bewla(m): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2015
poverty na bastard
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by bigazu(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2015
repogirl:
Story doesn't add up.....

BTW, how can the father just dump the girl in a bus without ascertaining that she got to her destination? Imagine spending two whole weeks in a stranger's house with the parents none the aware ......? Story doesnt add up!

The whole story doesn't add up at all, why stay with a stranger for 2wks, and u cudnt get a fone to call yor parents or try to escape from the so called seun. Didn't dey have neighbors in the house she spent two wks in? These is worse than d usully nollywood script. She needs to say the truth, and I guess those pple she calls her parents are not her real parents. Who puts a child in a bus and doesn't monitor when she gets to school, and why didn't she call her so called parents when she was treking for 2hrs. She cud hv at least stayed with d driver of the bus till morning? This doesn't add up at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Colos Consignment In Boxing Kits On New Year Day / Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested / Police Arrest Beach Managers Over Drowned UNILAG Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.