Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

If You Are Not One Of These 6 Things To A Man, What Are U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Not One Of These 6 Things To A Man, What Are U? (1386 Views)

Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands / As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Not One Of These 6 Things To A Man, What Are U? by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2015
Woke up to this funny thought this morning and decided to share it to seek ur opinions wink

A guy may never have a 'female friend' as supposed.... It's either she is

- a crush cool

-A sidechick embarassed

-An ex cry

-A fling grin

-A crush or

-A BAE kiss

Guys, how true is this? Ladies, do u agree?
Let's have ur opinions......
Re: If You Are Not One Of These 6 Things To A Man, What Are U? by missbehave247(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2015
Ladies in the house

Spread mat..... Waiting patiently
Re: If You Are Not One Of These 6 Things To A Man, What Are U? by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 28, 2015
It will be fun....I'm likely to bash Ladies here today
Re: If You Are Not One Of These 6 Things To A Man, What Are U? by Tallesty1(m): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2015
I have many female friends.
Re: If You Are Not One Of These 6 Things To A Man, What Are U? by sinaj(f): 9:52am On Apr 28, 2015
ma pitch up tent here.
Re: If You Are Not One Of These 6 Things To A Man, What Are U? by Caseless: 9:56am On Apr 28, 2015
If you are not one of the above, then you are a passer-by or a maid.
Re: If You Are Not One Of These 6 Things To A Man, What Are U? by Inkman(m): 11:17am On Apr 28, 2015
abeg oo
which class olosho dey?
Just asking
Re: If You Are Not One Of These 6 Things To A Man, What Are U? by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 28, 2015
missbehave247:
Ladies in the house

What's ur take? Do u have a female friend who doesn't fall in d above category?

Spread mat..... Waiting patiently
Re: If You Are Not One Of These 6 Things To A Man, What Are U? by Colospor(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
I have many female friends. Your assertions are wrong.
Re: If You Are Not One Of These 6 Things To A Man, What Are U? by missbehave247(m): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
am so used to ladies that am now shy whenever I see one [quote author=cutebebe post=33194827][/quote]
Re: If You Are Not One Of These 6 Things To A Man, What Are U? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
You could be a friendzoner. :/
Re: If You Are Not One Of These 6 Things To A Man, What Are U? by oppybouy(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
patiently waiting.
Re: If You Are Not One Of These 6 Things To A Man, What Are U? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
How about a friend? undecided
Re: If You Are Not One Of These 6 Things To A Man, What Are U? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
Tallesty1:
I have many female friends.
Most of ur many female friends would fall under dos categories..... I believe!
Re: If You Are Not One Of These 6 Things To A Man, What Are U? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Inkman:
abeg oo
which class olosho dey?
Just asking

Could be sidechick cheesy
Re: If You Are Not One Of These 6 Things To A Man, What Are U? by misterchris(m): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
How many times you go write crush
Re: If You Are Not One Of These 6 Things To A Man, What Are U? by misspicy(f): 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
i agree with OP, there is nothing like female friend,its either he is fvckinh her or used to fvck her or want to fvck her.

i don gv mysrf brain tey tey.
Re: If You Are Not One Of These 6 Things To A Man, What Are U? by hatux: 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
misspicy:
i agree with OP, there is nothing like female friend,its either he is fvckinh her or used to fvck her or want to fvck her.

i don gv mysrf brain tey tey.
Hmm kiss

Sharp mama, you una don wise tey tey cheesy
Re: If You Are Not One Of These 6 Things To A Man, What Are U? by misspicy(f): 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
hatux:
Hmm kiss

Sharp mama, you una don wise tey tey cheesy
yes o cheesy

(1) (Reply)

She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up / fixed / TOP 10 signs a guy is ready for marriage, are you ready?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.