Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up (1384 Views)

Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by midolian(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2015
Lemme start by asking this question..Why is it that when "some" girls fall in love with a guy, they fall out of love with using their brains? They may 'form' hard to get till menopause but the moment they say 'YES', they say 'NO' to thinking. undecided undecided

Now the story...

There was this love birds that reigned back then in school. They won the best couple award in year 1, 2, 3 and 4. They were so popular that it was almost impossible for one of them to have a secret affair within the school..

Fast fwrd >>> to the year when the tattoers came on board. That was in yr3, 2nd semester. A male and a female tattooer came on campus with their tattooing bizness. They were professionals. They could tattoe a breathing man......Tattooing became popular just as trekking interstate is, now in Nigeria..

Fast fwrd>>>
This babe decided to show the guy how much she loved him by tattooing his face on her bum[permanent tattoo] shocked shocked ...She did this on a thursday evening and it became an open secret on the thursday night..(A media job well done by the female tattoer)

Fast fwrd>>> to when they were called up for service..
They tried everything possible to be posted to the same state buh as it was meant to be, one was posted to taraba and the other was posted to osun state....

>>>In taraba, the guy fell for another girl while the girl remained faithful in osun(probably because of what she has on her bum)

Fast >>> to when I received the wedding invitation card..
During service, the rumour went round that the guy had dumped the lady for another babe. I didn't believe until I got an invitation to his wedding ceremony come 30th of may, 2015..

Now, I don't even know how the girl is fairing. I just hope she hasn't done anything funny to herself. Wonder how she ld cope in this kinda situation. No man wld feel good, having fun with a girl and seeing another man's face on the bum. No matter how much I luv her, I no fit cope o!...

In this kinda situation, what would you do if you were in her shoes and you can't afford a plastic surgery? Are there other trusted ways of erasing a tattoo?

Pls advise,. maturely..you wldnt know how many lives you l be saving *sad*

Thanks

*modified*

I hope we all know its impossible for me to have the pix.. And even if I have it, uploading it will be violating nairaland's rule No.5
Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by vjsmiles: 8:33pm On May 27, 2015
Cow shhit and undikuted ogogoro(local gin) helps angry
Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by demmy0325(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2015
Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 27, 2015
No pic of bum, no pic of tattoo, and you expect me to believe this _shit?

Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by IamLEGEND1: 8:37pm On May 27, 2015

4 Likes

Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by agarawu23(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2015
cwasy situation

is it only her butt is available for the tattoo?

let them solve am abeg. this fuel scarcity palava don reach us
Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by midolian(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2015
Blackett:
No pic of bum, no pic of tattoo, and you expect me to believe this _shit?

if I upload the pix, u sef no go wan view am
Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 27, 2015
midolian:
if I upload the pix, u sef no go wan view am? undecided
Upload it first.
Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 27, 2015
Buhaahahahhahaahha...The op is mad again! I can't believe this until I see the bum
Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by Tunnamania(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2015
Show me the picture to enable me give better advice.
Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by missKiffy(f): 8:47pm On May 27, 2015
Cooked up story
Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by midolian(m): 8:59pm On May 27, 2015
Tunnamania:
Show me the picture to enable me give better advice.
I don't have it..

Plus, rule No.5 must not be violated.
Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by enoqueen: 9:02pm On May 27, 2015
Lets assume your story is real, here is a way out ....

She should give her life to christ, become a secondary virgin(no s* till wedding night)

Then on wedding night she explains to her hubby that's its one of many mistakes she made when growing up grin grin

See gobe wink
Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by Young03(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2015
guy u sure,say no be u do am
Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by PreacherxSon(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2015
show us d bum tattoo pix or we no go lik gree...
infact it remains a super story till after 29th handover...
Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by midolian(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2015
enoqueen:
Lets assume your story is real, here is a way out ....

She should give her life to christ, become a secondary virgin(no s* till wedding night)

Then on wedding night she explains to her hubby that's its one of many mistakes she made when growing up grin grin

See gobe wink
The story looks unreal, buh believe me, it happened. This is even the 2nd time I ll be hearing this kinda thing..

Do u think the wedding night is a good time to reveal this kinda secret? Don't u think it ll be better if she tellz her hubby from the start of the relationship?
Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by Brugo(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

The guy wicked. He for consider her na. For nyansh sake.

1 Like

Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by OohMpa: 9:20pm On May 27, 2015
Pinshure another guy hit her bootay flom behind.. Kpa Kpa Kpa

He now see one guy pinshure with mouth open like he sucking you while you kpa kpa kpa angry
That is oral doggïe angry angry

No man will wanted that. She go join reverend sister church sharp sharp angry

2 Likes

Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:30pm On May 27, 2015
It's a crazy situation...very crazy wan... She should just move on.. perhaps find someone dats understandin enough...

2 Likes

Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by Spidermon: 10:23pm On May 27, 2015
She can use a more elaborate tattoo to cover it up. Or she uses hot iron to brand and scarify the skin there...but I won't like to f**k an ass that looks like Seal's face

1 Like

Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 27, 2015
That girl is supa dupa foolish. What was she thinking? Now who is gonna marry her knowing every time they bang he will be starring at another man's face on his wife's ass?

1 Like

Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by midolian(m): 11:00pm On May 27, 2015
Spidermon:
She can use a more elaborate tattoo to cover it up. Or she uses hot iron to brand and scarify the skin there...but I won't like to f**k an ass that looks like Seal's face
the emboldened shld solve the problem..

Thank you

1 Like

Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 27, 2015
pinshure or forget it, I dont boiv
Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 27, 2015
pinshure or forget it, I dont bliv
Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by IamLucy(f): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2015
let me revive this thread grin
Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by emotions1: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2015
I no fit shout..... it serves her right
she did it to impress him but he depressed her..... it's this kind of girls that can go extra miles to do unnecessary and foolish things just for love......
Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2015
Smh
Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by cruzita(f): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2015
grin tattooing the man face for her yansh means say the man na shit from the onset .so I no dey surprised
Re: She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up by OGeeKush(m): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2015
Abeg upload pix jor, highest highest u go chop ban for like a week nd ur back!

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle A Crush / Wetin Dey Make U Vex? / See How The Media Affects People's Self-esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.