Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

I'm Cold - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Cold (2718 Views)

Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring / She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Cold by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
V3dash:
aduraa ti gbaa. thank God. abeg go and make arrangement for pple dat knows how to make amala with gbegiri

what do you mean?
Re: I'm Cold by MrCork: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
celine234:

shocked that must be in your dreams ......show me pix or I dont believe it. grin

...why wud I lie about my 17inches looong kondo? I hav notin to prove..juss ask p square,s wife! (my ex back in the day) undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Cold by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Op, send the doctors(us) an unclad infrared picture. Then, we will deliberate.

Re: I'm Cold by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=MrCork post=33208764]

...why wud I lie about my 17inches looong kondo? I hav notin to prove..juss ask p square,s wife! (my ex back in the day) undecided[/quot

na you know, stop smoking that weed.
Re: I'm Cold by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
Teempakguy:

OK I will, I'll send some xray pictures, the one I did. will that be enough?
Re: I'm Cold by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
Teempakguy:

OK I will, I'll send some xray pictures, the one I did. will that be enough? the xray pictures showed me unclad.
Re: I'm Cold by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
celine234:

OK I will, I'll send some xray pictures, the one I did. will that be enough? the xray pictures showed me unclad.
OK.

Re: I'm Cold by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
grin grin wait till you freeze in the cold
Re: I'm Cold by kpolli(m): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
Your doctors are right, your hormones are making you h***y
Re: I'm Cold by nelxxy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
Orijin101:
world's longest hiss. . .
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

angry
lol. u get time
Re: I'm Cold by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
celine234:

lol, no spirit involved. grin
It has been like this since I was 12years old, sometimes it stops and other times it comes. just on and off, doctor said maybe its hormones and all that shit.

does anybody pass through this?
shocked
Re: I'm Cold by jamillion: 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
celine234:
I dont know what's wrong with my body, during the afternoon I'm cold but during the night I'll be feeling heat and sweating.

my feet gets cold too, does anybody pass through this? I've done test, they said everything is fine. but why am I this cold especially in the afternoons?
nne! Check ur time, u sure say ur time still dey work
Re: I'm Cold by illiad1(m): 12:12am On Apr 29, 2015
celine234:
I dont know what's wrong with my body, during the afternoon I'm cold but during the night I'll be feeling heat and sweating.

my feet gets cold too, does anybody pass through this? I've done test, they said everything is fine. but why am I this cold especially in the afternoons?

When was the last time you had Sexxxx?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Pin Pals - Meet Your Next Date / Best Romantic Movie You Can Recommend... / How To Put Your Woman In The Mood And Spice Up The Dead Feeling To B Alive Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.