Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events (34852 Views)

Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement / APC Releases Timetable For Edo Governorship Primaries / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by SeverusSnape(m): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
Kolade354:
Jonathan is Innocent? Daftness at its Peak.

4 Likes

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by obailala(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Did PDP say anything about the issue? Nothing cos it's dead!
Truth is that it was ordinary concerned Nigerians that criticised the move. PDP is still busy licking its wounds and engaging in last minute looting. However, I was only trying to act like Jonathan supporters who assumed that anyone who criticised any move by GEJ back then (including foreigners) MUST automatically be APC. grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by SeverusSnape(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
Kolade354:
Show me one Senator in APGA and I will hold my peace till finito.
I don't know any, but I know there is. Why don't you ask me to show you a governor in APGA?? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by stronger: 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
obailala:

Truth is that it was ordinary concerned Nigerians that criticised the move. PDP is still busy licking its wounds and engaging in last minute looting. However, I was only trying to act like Jonathan supporters who assumed that anyone who criticised any move by GEJ back then (including foreigners) MUST automatically be APC. grin

Indeed. This was not even a straight out "wrong" case because you could argue that he is well within his right to do it, until he is president.

However, many of his supporters even condemned it. This is good unlike those dark days when GEJite TANoids would defend EVERY DUMB ACTION!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by ramdris(m): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What's my offence na oga? or am I the guy?
SeverusSnape:

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by obailala(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
stronger:

Indeed. This was not even a straight out "wrong" case because you could argue that he is well within his right to do it, until he is president.

However, many of his supporters even condemned it. This is good unlike those dark days when GEJite TANoids would defend EVERY DUMB ACTION!!!
Absolutely!

This is just a case of APC responding swiftly to an unpopular move. Here lies the difference between APC and PDP; even the vocal supporters of APC condemned the move instantly and the APC as a party had to instantly call Buhari to order. Unlike the GEJites who had a malu malu following for GEJ and blindly defended every single dumb move of his. The time I knew GEJites were irredeemable was when they defended and celebrated the move to appoint Obanikoro a minister last month.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by SeverusSnape(m): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
ramdris:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What's my offence na oga? or am I the guy?
Bros, don't worry, you have no offence.
I just felt like slapping someone. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by bjdon: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Buhari better make sure he keeps Tinubu sweet. it is clear that Tinubu and the SW ACP are the political brains running the show. Buhari and his lot may be honest and mean well, but they are quite clueless when it comes to perception and image handling. As long as Tinubu is in the tent I think this in coming govt really has a chance.
I am not a Tinubu fan but I have to give credit where it's due The man is a political genius.

6 Likes

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by james809: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
nice one.
Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by stronger: 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
obailala:
Absolutely!

This is just a case of APC responding swiftly to an unpopular move. Here lies the difference between APC and PDP; even the vocal supporters of APC condemned the move instantly and the APC as a party had to instantly call Buhari to order. Unlike the GEJites who had a malu malu following for GEJ and blindly defended every single dumb move of his. The time I knew GEJites were irredeemable was when they defended and celebrated the move to appoint Obanikoro a minister last month.

I am telling you! That was the lowest! They were sending congratulatory messages up and down!

Such shameless cretins! Willing to go as low as needed for money. SMH
Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by XBLadez: 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
See why we don't need old men like Buhari and Tinubu at the helm of affairs in Nigeria. At a point, you get too old and start reasoning like a kid

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by Biafranqueeen: 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Is that how your father beats your mother?
Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by XBLadez: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Biafranqueeen:

Or how you get physically abused by the different local men you keep wink

3 Likes

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by baralatie(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
obailala:
PDP has just scored its first democratic point as the new opposition, forcing the soon-to-be ruling party to reverse an unpopular decision through firm criticism.

3 Gbosaaa!!! cheesy grin
gbooooosaaaaa!!

gboooosaaaaa!!

gboooosaaaaa!!

democracy sweet o!I swear!

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by ogene007: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
We guess Buhari's managers have swung into action to quickly deploy a damage limitation tactic. Nigerians are in for a lot of all these APC/Buhari confusions.

2 Likes

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by SeverusSnape(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
Biafranqueeen:

I just checked your profile, I knew it!!!
The real Biafranqueen can't say this.

3 Likes

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by PassingShot(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
midolian:
Na ds one u sabi do..I expected you and oda core GEJ supporters to come and defend him on the NNPC scam buh hmm, its obvious u r all ashamed of yaselves for bn blind all these while.

They couldn't show face in that one and they will never.

Jonathanians are the worst set of hypocrites created by God.

2 Likes

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by SeverusSnape(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
XBLadez:

Hehehehehehehehehehe... Don't mind that guy, He's impersonating a lady.

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by PassingShot(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
dearpreye:

If there's any wrong doing in that, the law must take its cause.

Did you read any part of that report?
Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by shawl: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
With the level of "hate-journalism" (my phrase) practiced by AIT before, during and even after the campaigns, it is right and justifiable if the
security detail attached to Buhari temporarily bans them until after the swearing-in at least. My reasoning is informed by events that led to the Afghan war where a suicide bomber dressed as a journalist blew himself up killing Abu Maqhood who was opposed to the Taliban Govt. while pointing a microphone at him at a press conference. Remember George Bush jr. dodging shoes also at a packed press conference in Iraq? More importantly, it is not distant memory that Gen. Buhari escaped a suicide attack in Kaduna thus, taking precautionary measures against a hostile TV station is pre-emptive thinking and perfectly reasonable.

- wahala on SR

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by Biafranqueeen: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
XBLadez:

This is your mother's expertise, go and ask her

Son of a thousand fathers!
Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by millionaireman: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lol,

Buhari changes style after the media and public backlash that we may be entering a season of dictatorship.

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by XBLadez: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
obailala:
Absolutely!

This is just a case of APC responding swiftly to an unpopular move. Here lies the difference between APC and PDP; even the vocal supporters of APC condemned the move instantly and the APC as a party had to instantly call Buhari to order. U
You call Buhari to order? How long will your witchcraft party have to do that, control your president like a donkey? All of una don enter one chance grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
ilugunboy:
Really, until AIT can disclose those that sponsored those hate campaign documentaries........that TV station is undeserving of any form of recognition by GMB.

They do not need his recognition. He should just allow them carry out their constitutionally guaranteed duties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by XBLadez: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Biafranqueeen:

This is my mother's expertise, go and ask her

I am a daughter of a thousand fathers!
Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by ichidodo: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thieffnubu better put the illiterate Daura cattle nomad on a PR leash although as far as this current development enfolds it is already too late, the perception has set and Nigerians can see where the One Chance bus is going....

2 Likes

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by XBLadez: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe... Don't mind that guy, He's impersonating a lady.
I guessed as much. No normal lady will be so foolish
Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Did you read any part of that report?

Not yet!
Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
This is victory for democracy. This is victory for all lovers of media freedom. I congratulate Nigerians. We shall continue to keep APC on its toes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by anwo247: 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
ilugunboy:
Really, until AIT can disclose those that sponsored those hate campaign documentaries........that TV station is undeserving of any form of recognition by GMB.

These are the kind of people that voted Buhari.

Why did APC reverse the decision? I thought Buhari has the power to do and undo.. mtchewwwwww

APC will spend 4yrs teaching the Fulani man what democracy means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Releases Statement! AIT And All Media Can Cover Buhari's Events by Senjuchiha: 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
N1 = $1
N40 > 1 litre of fuel
2 square meal for every school children everyday
Safety return of Chibok girls
Elimination of Boko haram as a group
No more Sports in Nigeria
...and many more
Meanwhile, don't believe we will do everything stated in our manifesto kwos they're words of men, not the bible or kwuruan
Lastly, AIT must not rebroadcast this!
Signed: Mallam OneChance.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids / Lagos Governorship Election Result / Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.