Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' (28212 Views)

Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " / Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by buoye1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
we don hear
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Femi is as usual on point.Read the article with a clear mind and you will get him.

mumu undecided
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by koladebrainiac(m): 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by jamesbawa(m): 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
englishmart:
no need for much talk. Let's try him with one term. If he performs below par, we will vote him out.
shikenan!
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Simitrendy: 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
One thing I don't like about APC is that they know they are corrupt set of people and they keep on shouting GEJ is corrupt why not look at urslf before judging PDP I pray that Our incoming President will battle corruption IJN I wish u well in office Sir

3 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by kennydee05(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mogidi:

Buhari should start his anti-corruption crusade from the Tinubu mafia family.
What makes GEJ not to do it.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Clerverly: 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
lalasticlala, your penchant for bringing Femi's hateful essays to the Frontpage of Nairaland is nauseating and irritating! Haba we have thousands of Newspaper opinion writers in Nigeria yet you always find only his own interesting!

I understand you maybe under the pressure to balance news here but giving
constant attention to this particular sad man is really putting one off this site! Please check it, it is really intellectually unhealthy!

Shalom!

4 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by loomer: 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
I fold my hands de look
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by 9jii(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
ichidodo:
One Chance..

Only chance

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by obailala(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Femi Aribisala again?... Who always gives this man the privilege of the Nairaland front page?... I can't bother reading this man's opinion.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Kororugged: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
PassingShot:
This man with mouth diarrhea at it again!

Anyway, we do not need Buhari to kill corruption. We only need him to bring it to a manageable level as seen in sane societies.

Let us pray for the following people not to die of HBP before the end of four years of Buhari's first tenure:

Doyin Okupe, FFK, Femi Aribisala and possibly our own Barcanista.

With all due respect sir, do not ever put Aribisala and Barcanista in the same sentence; the only similarity between them is their hatred for GMB. Barcanista CAN never measure up to Aribisala - academically and professionally. It will take Barcanista the rest of his life to gain admission to OAU or Unilag not to talk of Aribisala's Alma Mater - Oxford University

6 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by rabimlomo: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
barcanista:
Obasanjo in 1998/99 made more noise than Buhari but he ended up a disaster.

He was better than gej atleast undecided

5 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Myself2(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
As usual APC e rats will not read between the lines and see the truth in this write up,expect them to come and pour useless powerless invectives
on Femi Aribisala

Good write up,we are watching Buhari in 3D to see how he and Thiefnuboo will fight kworufshian cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by MrBasketball: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Cry a river. grin

3 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by swezenberg(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Many do not want Baba to fight this corruption. The Cabals, their children, friends cousins, sisters, nephews, nieces, even the ones here on nairaland are trying to discourage it. Except it is not the Buhari that I know, many will languish in prison, the western world will not come to their aid.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Sapeleboy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Here we go again, same old politicians, same old stories, same old endings, here we go......... Again.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Coolcash1: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Can someone tell this man to please Shut up! Is he not tired of his hate articles....haba!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by millionaireman: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
BUHARI, START FIGHTING CORRUPTION BY REMOVING THE NAME OF SANI ABACHA FROM THE KANO CITY STADIUM NAMED SANI ABACHA STADIUM. ABACHA WAS COPIOUSLY CORRUPT.

BUT BUHARI WILL NEVER DO THIS, INSTEAD HE WILL CONVINCE FOOLISH PEOPLE THAT HE IS AN ANTI-CORRUPTION CZAR.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by kheart(m): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
Book
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Mogidi: 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
kennydee05:

What makes GEJ not to do it.

Just a tiny hint: Buhari is the subject of discussion here, start another thread if you want to find out why the Jagaban of corruption is a free man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by LAX89(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
soe:
Aribisala?
I thought that old man had since moved to Otuoke.
He suddenly became more vituperous than Abatokupe that one would have expected GEJ to hire him officially...
Oh....what a cheap writer he turned out to be.
Sorry Mr Aribisala...every day can't be Sallah...so byeeee and I hope you find the courage to roll your write-ups up your stinking butt.
What a recompense for an irreproachably sadonic soul laced with macavadance.
3 Eeyahs for Mr Aribi (no more sallah for him)
Eeyah!
Eeyah!!
Eeyaaaaaaah....ni oruko jeeeeeeeeeeeeeezu.
Hahaha
FTC

Your response is heavy on sentiments, bias and infantile vulgar insults, but totally bankrupt on FACTUAL rebuttal of the OP's postulations. Would you like to give it another shot, but this time.........just FACTS, PLEASE!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Myself2(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
shaboti:
Femi aribisala I dedicate this space to you. May truth neva dry from your mouth

Amen

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by obailala(m): 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
Simitrendy:
One thing I don't like about APC is that they know they are corrupt set of people and they keep on shouting GEJ is corrupt why not look at urslf before judging PDP I pray that Our incoming President will battle corruption IJN I wish u well in office Sir
The number 1 man in the APC government is not corrupt.
The number 2 man in the APC government is not corrupt.
The number 1 man (and probably the number 2 man) in the APC government will not be afraid to look the plunderers of our nation a.k.a. 'The cabal' in the eyes and step on their toes, neither will he be defending them or denying that these devils exist (just like Jonathan does).

These are the 3 main things which differentiates the APC from the PDP government. If you are waiting for a time when a political party will be comprised of only saints, then you are deceiving yourself, that time will never come in a million years; even developed countries don't have that luxury. However the only possibility is having a corrupt free head (whose principles would trickle down to all his subordinates if he's a strong man), but the organisation will always be made up of the good, the bad and ugly.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by Abugab(m): 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
So this man still never keep quite? What happened to his prophecy of seeing GEJ continuing till 2019? Did his god change his mind?
Make e go sleep as the more he struggles for relevance, the further he sinks.
Doomsday men....................
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by FitnessNigeria: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
The writer opened up the facts here. Ignore at your own peril.

I'm waiting to see how buhari will fight corruption with the current settings of the Nigerian judiciary.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by obailala(m): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
millionaireman:
BUHARI, START FIGHTING CORRUPTION BY REMOVING THE NAME OF SANI ABACHA FROM THE KANO CITY STADIUM NAMED SANI ABACHA STADIUM. ABACHA WAS COPIOUSLY CORRUPT.

BUT BUHARI WILL NEVER DO THIS, INSTEAD HE WILL CONVINCE FOOLISH PEOPLE THAT HE IS AN ANTI-CORRUPTION CZAR.
A case of missing $20bn is presently on but some individuals think the biggest priority should be to change the name of an old stadium in Kano. Sometimes I feel ashamed being from the same country as certain individuals. angry

3 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by kheart(m): 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Femi is as usual on point.Read the article with a clear mind and you will get him.

I read it wit clear mind and if interpreted he called u guys (ozoindu, barca and other tanoids) corruption personified
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by PassingShot(m): 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
Kororugged:

With all due respect sir, do not ever put Aribisala and Barcanista in the same sentence; the only similarity between them is their hatred for GMB. Barcanista CAN never measure up to Aribisala - academically and professionally. It will take Barcanista the rest of his life to gain admission to OAU or Unilag not to talk of Aribisala's Alma Mater - Oxford University

Of course nah. I just don't want him to have HBP ni.
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by holmez(m): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
article is too long undecided
Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by jjaku2012: 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
IbnSultaan:
As usual it is the same writer.
we don't expec any thing d/f from him

Nigerians votered. GMB 4 his integrity
honesty and patriotism

all ha8ers can ..............
baba one chance should also tell us what happen missing 2 billion dollars under his watch as minister of petroleum.

Re: Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' by kings09(m): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
Kinkale:
Don't disturb them, we would soon secede out of this unholy matrimony, this parasitic relationship, this stupid joining called nigeria.

In lower niger i trust.. The old senile man is just decieving himself, aligning with a drug load and a theif
who z seceding wit u. Do it alone n dnt put 'we'. Hv u checked out d crop of leaders in d so-called lower niger. U beta hustle ur money n enjoy life n stop dis dream of secession.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians / Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi At Investiture Of Chartered Institute Of Stockbrokers / Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.