Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Boys Are Misusing The Word Milf These Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boys Are Misusing The Word Milf These Days (1519 Views)

See What Some Boys Are Doing To A Lady Inside A House Party (photo) / NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 / I Screwed My Milf Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boys Are Misusing The Word Milf These Days by onila(f): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
undecided

as far as the old lady is fine, shes now a milf

I dont know abt you guys
I dont find old men attractive

I can screw them but not kiss them, ewww

I find my secondary school owners husband attractive hmmm tongue

I think I find old black men attractive but not old white men
Re: Boys Are Misusing The Word Milf These Days by loomer: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Screw without kissing, na punishment?
Re: Boys Are Misusing The Word Milf These Days by grimandevil: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
She meant screw for money. Onila are you sure that's not what you are doing over there? Using screw money to pay your tution fee and you here blabing that your dad is rich. tongue tongue
Re: Boys Are Misusing The Word Milf These Days by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
onila:
undecided

I dont know abt you guys

I have learnt a lot of nothing from this post. Thank you for teaching me nothing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Are Misusing The Word Milf These Days by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Onila,why are all your recent topics centred around screwing?
Re: Boys Are Misusing The Word Milf These Days by onila(f): 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
grimandevil:
She meant screw for money. Onila are you sure that's not what you are doing over there? Using screw money to pay your tution fee and you here blabing that your dad is rich. tongue tongue
undecided I can never screw a guy for money

I was just saying
if I had to screw an old man or even imagine

i never want to kiss them
Re: Boys Are Misusing The Word Milf These Days by kodded(m): 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
RickRichards:

I have learnt a lot of nothing from this post. Thank you for teaching me nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Boys Are Misusing The Word Milf These Days by jessejagga(m): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
this post no make meaning sha.
Re: Boys Are Misusing The Word Milf These Days by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Onila aren't you done creating threads?
You have the most threads created by a member( moderators not inclusive) since the inception of this website.

More than 1000 threads.
Re: Boys Are Misusing The Word Milf These Days by sucess001(m): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
onila:
undecided

I dont know abt you guys

onila...pls marry meee....

1 Like

Re: Boys Are Misusing The Word Milf These Days by delishpot: 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Onila shocked shocked
Re: Boys Are Misusing The Word Milf These Days by onila(f): 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
I was just thinking

after looking at dabota lawson wedding photos to an older guy

i was just wondering, if i can date an older guy or even marry
Re: Boys Are Misusing The Word Milf These Days by agarawu23(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
onila don come again

no doubt abt ur account being hackedsad

(1) (Reply)

Some Naij Chicks Are Funny Tho! / (Photos)I Love Her For This!!! Ladies Learn / New Sexy Pictures Of Jennifer Lopez!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.