Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Is It Really Good To Date A Colleague In Same Company? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Really Good To Date A Colleague In Same Company? (702 Views)

A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. / Falling In Love With A Colleague In Training, But Is She Pretending? / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Really Good To Date A Colleague In Same Company? by deltalife(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
I have a firend/colleague who is dating this innocent babe in d office and this has beencauseing a kinda ugly attraction but the mangement seem to turn a blind eye on them.

Does it mean it good to date a colleagu in same office and can you do it....?
Re: Is It Really Good To Date A Colleague In Same Company? by Eureka123(f): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Is It Really Good To Date A Colleague In Same Company? by sinaj(f): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Is It Really Good To Date A Colleague In Same Company? by Ahmed0336(m): 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
typing..........
Re: Is It Really Good To Date A Colleague In Same Company? by Brugo(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
angry

It is usually frowned upon. If the management turns a blind eye then a lot of under - g runs must be happening in that company.

Your HR officer should have cautioned them since. It's unethical.
Re: Is It Really Good To Date A Colleague In Same Company? by Dmouthed(m): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
tongue kiss undecided I did it wheni was in d Airport.
We both agreed to always come to office very early and on 3 occassion we bleeped in d office.

However, it ended so sadly when the MD who had been toasing the found out I was the problem he had from winning the babe.........
Re: Is It Really Good To Date A Colleague In Same Company? by glimpse33(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
no, not, nah, never..... they will simply put their emotions before their work
Re: Is It Really Good To Date A Colleague In Same Company? by Infomizer(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Depends on relationship preferences of the individuals involved and more importantly, Company policy.
Re: Is It Really Good To Date A Colleague In Same Company? by Dmouthed(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
No company normally will accept that but its been ignored @d initial stage.

It can affect tha company negetively.
Re: Is It Really Good To Date A Colleague In Same Company? by ronald4lif(m): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
I don't think its ideal to be in a relationship with someone in same work place. There's absolutely no advantage involving in one, but disadvantages. One of which is that you'll spend more time having a professional relationship than a personal/emotional one. The relationship will be boring mehn. In the event of a break up how do you work with an ex?. The question of how your day went may likely never come up as both of you will have similar daily activities.

Well, except if the company is big enough and you both are engage in different department

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is It That Your Spouse Does That U Dislike? / Do You Prefer Your Man To Be Like This / Aunties Are The Best In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.