Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Is Kissing Cheating! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Kissing Cheating! (11827 Views)

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / Is Kissing A Sin In A Godly Relationship / Is Kissing A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by Macmilla(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lala247:
Hey peeps!

When in a relationship or married if your bae, gf/bf, wife/ husband kissing another person is this considered as cheating?
And if so can you forgive that person as they did nkt have full on sex.

Advice, expericnce , discuss smiley

Cc lalasticlala
Ishilove
Call me african, primitive or anything you wish, there is no difference between sex and kiss cos kissing is just one of the first stages of sex. If the kissing was to be uninterrupted, what is it going to lead to? Praying and fasting? What was the intention of the kiss? To bring down the holy spirit?
As my girlfriend, if you need a kiss, kiss me.
To me, if I catch my girl kissing another guy, I will handle it just the way I would handle catching her in bed with another guy. Hoo haa!

1 Like

Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
rokiatu:
cheating without physical intimacy........long distance relationships, etc.

Yh some people say it doesnt have to be physical to be cheating

Some say its only when they have sex it cheating various views .
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by skydeep(f): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
What moved you to kiss him/her in the first place?
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
Macmilla:

Call me african, primitive or anything you wish, there is no difference between sex and kiss cos kissing is just one of the first stages of sex. If the kissing was to be uninterrupted, what is it going to lead to? What was the intention of the kiss? To bring down the holy spirit?
As my girlfriend, if you need a kiss, kiss me. Hoo haa!

Yea i hear u
I personally will dump the guy just cus of experience but this is her first time lol before she blame me for their break up dats y i wanted to b sure . N get other views
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by Infomizer(m): 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
Is it not
Bae tell them o!!!
E wanna be cheating die?
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by kinglekan: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
hayorbahmi:
Actually it has happened 2 me tho buh we broke up.....the best advice 2 give her is 2 brk up wit d guy

So u were kissing anoda guy when u had a boifrnd?

Did the other guy have honey on his lips? grin
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by Macmilla(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lala247:

Yh some people say it doesnt have to be physical to be cheating

Some say its only when they have sex it cheating various views .
Yeah, to me o, if you leave ur husband to go spend time with another man when ur husband is there for you, even if you didn't touch the dude's hands, my dear, na cheating o.
One of the reasons of marriage, heck if not the most important reason, is companionship. So if you are not there when he needs you, when you can actually be there, to me, na cheating o.
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Macmilla:

Yeah, to me o, if you leave ur husband to go spend time with another man when ur husband is there for you, even if you didn't touch the dude's hands, my dear, na cheating o.
One of the reasons of marriage, heck if not the most important reason, is companionship. So if you are not there when he needs you, when you can actually be there, to me, na cheating o.

Yh but it was a one off tho .. Well dats what he said .. He doesn't even know d girl met her at the club . Some event his friend was Having.

But it could b a lie sha lol u guys
Lalasticlala oh or ishilove
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by kathykathy(f): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
try dat with a warri girl,,,,even wen u are jst chating with a girl some girls take it personal,talk more of d K word,,,ok na kissing is preaching d gospel.
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by Macmilla(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lala247:

Yea i hear u
I personally will dump the guy just cus of experience but this is her first time lol before she blame me for their break up dats y i wanted to b sure . N get other views
Well, life is so complex and there is no single formula to life. One plus one is not always two. Any formula to life's event will have so many variables that it will cease to be a formula. There are so many things to consider here. I can't really count them. My experience makes me feel that we should not be too fast to draw the sword. The lady/guy involved knows the details and should make his own decisions.
I would have shared my xperience with you, Lala, but NL is not place for personal issues.

1 Like

Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
Macmilla:

Well, life is so complex and there is no single formula to life. One plus one is not always two. Any formula to life's event will have so many variables that it will cease to be a formula. There are so many things to consider here. I can't really count them. My experience makes me feel that we should not be too fast to draw the sword. The lady/guy involved knows the details and should make his own decisions.
I would have shared my xperience with you, Lala, but NL is not place for personal issues.

Yea .. Dont share it .. I know what u mean
Dats why i said i didnt just want to tell her dump him .. Its easy to say but ave know dem for a while n he loves dat my friend to bits.. So i just want to b sure cuz if i say dump him now n they sort it out i will b like d bad one u get ..
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by Macmilla(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lala247:

Yh but it was a one off tho .. Well dats what he said .. He doesn't even know d girl met her at the club . Some event his friend was Having.

But it could b a lie sha lol u guys
Lalasticlala oh or ishilove
Not minding my previous comments, I still blive in 2nd chance. If the lady is able to convince me, and I really love her, I might just give her a 2nd chance. Like they say, ppl make mistakes.
But I also bliv that ppl don't change, they only become a modified version of same old self. So if cheating is in her, I will definitely catch her a 2nd time.

1 Like

Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
Macmilla:

Not minding my previous comments, I still blive in 2nd chance. If the lady is able to convince me, and I really love her, I might just give her a 2nd chance. Like they say, ppl make mistakes.
But I also bliv that ppl don't change, they only become a modified version of same old self. So if cheating is in her, I will definitely catch her a 2nd time.

So u think she should give him one more chance .. Cuz she loves him tho . N break up would kill her men ..
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by Macmilla(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lala247:

Yea .. Dont share it .. I know what u mean
Dats why i said i didnt just want to tell her dump him .. Its easy to say but ave know dem for a while n he loves dat my friend to bits.. So i just want to b sure cuz if i say dump him now n they sort it out i will b like d bad one u get ..
There is one thing I will also tell you about men. We are polygamous in nature, (I'm not gonna exempt myself), but a man cannot love two women equally at the same time. He might cheat with any girl, but there is always that one person he doesn't joke with. This is true. So if the guy is doing everything in his power to apologise and you are sure he loves the girl, maybe you should try to calm the girl down.
Sex is very easy to find, but love is extremely rare.
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
rokiatu:
cheating without physical intimacy........long distance relationships, etc.

Please explain cheating without physical intimacy.
I am confused.

1 Like

Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by freshdude99(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lala247:
Hey peeps!

When in a relationship or married if your bae, gf/bf, wife/ husband kissing another person is this considered as cheating?

Advice, expericnce , discuss smiley

Cc lalasticlala
Ishilov
Haba baby, this isn't a question nw. At least with ur maturity and experience, am convinced u knw beta dear kiss
Cc: Lala247
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by Macmilla(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lala247:

So u think she should give him one more chance .. Cuz she loves him tho . N break up would kill her men ..
Like you said, it's a one-off thing. The guy may have just wanted to be mischievous a little, though this is not right by any standard, it's still forgivable.
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by faith551(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
It's so so over bae, dnt wanna see you again
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by hayorbahmi(f): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lala247:

Yh

D guy claiming he didnt know what happened .. Went out n it was just a kiss
Yh i think she should just let go
He claimed he it was only a kiss....w@ if sum'in more happened....the babe should jus save herself srz @brk nd let it go nau....coz u dunno ow well she can handle @brks
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by whizqueen(f): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Kissing is clear cut cheating.
But since your friend is gonna be so down cos of break up, let her hold still if she feels she can forgive n let go of the imaginary memory of her guy kissing someone else.

Love doesn't keep records of wrong doing , easier said than done though. smiley
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by Macmilla(m): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
whizqueen:
But since your friend is gonna be so down cos of break up, let her hold still if she feels she can forgive n let go of the imaginary memory of her guy kissing someone else.

Time heals all wounds
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by prettyjo(f): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
yes.
but I have seen this topic before
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by whizqueen(f): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
Macmilla:

Time heals all wounds
Sure it does.
Looking at it from the angle that the lady in question n her boo were able to settle the ish, Lala247 would be caught in the middle.
If she is unable to get a guy thatz gonna be like the one she left soon enough lala might end up receiving the blame for giving a bad advice.
you know how ladies are na

1 Like

Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by Omotayor123(f): 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=Lala247 post=33203312]Hey peeps!

Yea it is. Y kiss other guys.
Kissing should result from deep emotions dat arises from love feeling not just a play thing.
Kiss only when u are truly in love with dat special someone #
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by hayorbahmi(f): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
kinglekan:

So u were kissing anoda guy when u had a boifrnd?

Did the other guy have honey on his lips? grin
Yes cheesy......
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by bettercreature(m): 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Na jealousy dey worry you people kissing no be cheat oo or else all nollywood ladies for Don divorce,I dey kiss all my female friends wella both married and single and they never complain
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
whizqueen:

I'm telling you!
For my bae, kiss someone else and I get to know..... .. Hmmmmmmmmm. That might be the end of the relationship.
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
bettercreature:
Na jealousy dey worry you people kissing no be cheat oo or else all nollywood ladies for Don divorce,I dey kiss all my female friends wella both married and single and they never complain
Keep deceiving yourself. undecided
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by kinglekan: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
hayorbahmi:
Yes cheesy......
Really?
Can you show me how you did it? grin
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by Macmilla(m): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
whizqueen:

Sure it does.
Looking at it from the angle that the lady in question n her boo were able to settle the ish, Lala247 would be caught in the middle.
If she is unable to get a guy thatz gonna be like the one she left soon enough lala might end up receiving the blame for giving a bad advice.
you know how ladies are na
Thank you. D lady should make her own decisions. I believe she is not a kid. My people will say "okwu di na nwunye, ejighi ike etinye ya aka", you don't jump into quarrels between man and wife, if you do, they will use you to settle the issue.

Cc: Lala
Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Macmilla:

[s]There is one thing I will also tell you about men. We are polygamous in nature[/s], (I'm not gonna exempt myself), but a man cannot love two women equally at the same time. He might cheat with any girl, but there is always that one person he doesn't joke with. This is true. So if the guy is doing everything in his power to apologise and you are sure he loves the girl, maybe you should try to calm the girl down.
Sex is very easy to find, but love is extremely rare.
Please speak for yourself. Use the right word - "I" not "we".

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Is Kissing Cheating! by hayorbahmi(f): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Really?

Can you show me how you did it? grin
Lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Why Do U Wear Leggings Without Wearing Pant? / Shocker:boy Fingers Girl In Public,stylishly[picture] / Insults from nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.