Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

10 Reasons To Be In A Relationship With Your Best Friend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons To Be In A Relationship With Your Best Friend! (792 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons To Be In A Relationship With Your Best Friend! by shevymania(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Do you feel that the chemistry between you and your best buddy is much beyond friendship? Well, if you are thinking whether or not to go down on one knee and propose to your bestie, here are few reasons why you should do it.

1. You don’t have to try too hard to impress your bestie. You can even hang together without putting on your make-up while being dressed shabbily. Oh yes, you can easily do without cheesy lines.

2. You know the deepest, darkest secrets of each other, every little detail about your best friend’s previous relationships and flings. So, there’s no room for suspicion.

3. You can drink together or even go on a shopping spree. One partner doesn’t have to sacrifice his/her plans for the sake of the other.

4. You know what exactly irks your partner and seeing his/her evil side won’t be much of a shocker

5. You completely agree with each other’s career interest and support each other to pursue it.

6. Forgot an anniversary date? Not a big deal at all. Your partner is not gonna point a shotgun at you when you reach the door.

7. You know exactly what your partner expects out of a relationship

8. After that heated argument, it’s really easy to patch up. No awkward silences!

9. You’ll never run out of a topic for conversation

10. Ego is never going to creep into your relationship even after a million fights.

Re: 10 Reasons To Be In A Relationship With Your Best Friend! by Welrez(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
Whether a bosom friend or not, the most important thing in a relationship is LOVE.
Re: 10 Reasons To Be In A Relationship With Your Best Friend! by vizkiz: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
lol...become a best friend to a Naija chick, then you'v lost the hope of ever tasting her pussay for Eternity! grin
Re: 10 Reasons To Be In A Relationship With Your Best Friend! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ewww!!! I mean...yeah, she's the most beautiful lady I've ever seen, but....ewww! Ewwwwww!!!
Re: 10 Reasons To Be In A Relationship With Your Best Friend! by fuckshit: 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
fuçking love this; fυςking nice one OP grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons To Be In A Relationship With Your Best Friend! by MayflowerB(f): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
hmm
Re: 10 Reasons To Be In A Relationship With Your Best Friend! by blackberry101: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
Bestie's r d sure partner for a long walk... No forming, insecurity... Most importantly knowin' ur bestie's weak point n how to fix it ryt 2gethr... My bestie 4 lyf!
Re: 10 Reasons To Be In A Relationship With Your Best Friend! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Loving your bestie is the best thing ever. You get to do all sorts of fun things together... Nice post, OP
Re: 10 Reasons To Be In A Relationship With Your Best Friend! by nanauju(f): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Guys who are girls' besties are mostly friend-zoned
Re: 10 Reasons To Be In A Relationship With Your Best Friend! by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 29, 2015
At times after making them best friends (friend-zoned), you wont know how to make them enter relationship cry
Re: 10 Reasons To Be In A Relationship With Your Best Friend! by Brymo: 8:54am On Apr 29, 2015
do 'besties' still exist? Ya, only in Taylor Swifts' songs.
Re: 10 Reasons To Be In A Relationship With Your Best Friend! by Ojochegbe1(m): 9:06am On Apr 29, 2015
i have one already, now i'm toasting her she is taking me for granted, i don't know which way to explain it again help sad
Re: 10 Reasons To Be In A Relationship With Your Best Friend! by StarboyMichael(m): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
It's not always easy, esp as students

(1) (Reply)

6 Amazing Things You Never Knew Your Penis Could Do. / Today Is My Swt Heart Birthday, Kindly Wish Her Happy Birthday As A Gift / Avoid This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.