Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... (28115 Views)

House Of Miah Ushering And Hostesses / Catering And Ushering Services / Ask Me Ushering Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Stella42(f): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hello nairalanders,
Everything related to ushering should be posted here.if you're in need of ushers for an event, best ushering agencies you know, your views about ushers and the services they render, their dresses, the manner of approach of the ones you've seen, if you have an ushering/hostess agency, what makes them different from others... And so on.
#Share your views#

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by marymagdalene: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
For professional ushers contact Eni Elle Concepts.
Our ushers are uniquely beautiful, professionals, well manner,professionally dressed to suit all occasions with their lovely smiles seeing to your guests needs making them comfortable.
For further information contact us on 08098892462 ,764f9A42
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by LaHeiress(f): 12:22pm On May 02, 2015
There are some misconceptions about ushers that needs to be clarified. Ushers are not servers, we assist servers but we are not meant to serve food. But if we do not assist, guests seems to think we are just figureheads. 2, I think agencies should endeavour to train their ushers, not every usher know the rules. I joined 3 ushering agencies before I started mine, and these agencies never trained us, yet the bosses get angry when we do not perform at events but how can we when we dont know what to do. I train my ushers from time to time to make sure they deliver at events.

I also think that ushers should be decently dressed, so as not to portray a negative vibe from the guests. Sometimes, a client may ask if the girls can come for their after party and I say a strong No, we are ushers not party minglers. Just my opinion.

Ushering is becoming a must-have at events, let's create a strong force, people still don't understand why ushers are needed at events, we should make them understand that we are not just pretty faces in pretty outfits, we are there to work and make guests feel comfortable.

OLAMIDE
La' Heiress Hospitality Services
www.la-heiress.com
www.justbudgetweddings..com

4 Likes

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Stella42(f): 11:08pm On May 06, 2015
Very well spoken la'heiress.
A major problem in ushering services is the issue of people turning this serious business to something they think they can joke with. Some one sits in his or her house to scam young ladies of their hard earned money, all in the name of getting them ushering job.
Right now one can't tell someone to register without the girl thinking she's going to be duped.
To all those out there, duping girls of their money in the name of registration,
Look for another means to dupe pls. Not ushering. This nonetity just have to stop!
#Glamusheringservices

2 Likes

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by LaHeiress(f): 11:50pm On May 07, 2015
Exactly, I agree with you. Now, I don't ask girls to pay for their forms, I arrange for an audition, select the girls and the form fee will be removed from their first jobs... I really won't blame the girls for thinking that they would be scammed as I have been scammed before as well.

2 Likes

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Stella42(f): 4:22pm On May 08, 2015
Girls just have to be careful. Can I have your contact la' heiress. I need 50ushers for a job. Have got abt 25. Don't know if you can get the rest. Send your contact to my email pls. Preferably watsapp contact or bbm. Stellaisaac850@yahoo.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by LaHeiress(f): 6:29pm On May 08, 2015
Yes, I can. Please add me up on 5155FEF3 or on whatsapp 08187003137.thank you.
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Stella42(f): 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ushers are urgently needed. Call or add me up on: 08160224637
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by detutu1: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hello Laheiress, I just checked your website impressed. I want to book for ushers/hostesses for an event in December...when is convenient to call? Do you take calls on weekends? and what time on weekdays...please specify...i need to start preparations ASAP Thanks
LaHeiress:
There are some misconceptions about ushers that needs to be clarified. Ushers are not servers, we assist servers but we are not meant to serve food. But if we do not assist, guests seems to think we are just figureheads. 2, I think agencies should endeavour to train their ushers, not every usher know the rules. I joined 3 ushering agencies before I started mine, and these agencies never trained us, yet the bosses get angry when we do not perform at events but how can we when we dont know what to do. I train my ushers from time to time to make sure they deliver at events.

I also think that ushers should be decently dressed, so as not to portray a negative vibe from the guests. Sometimes, a client may ask if the girls can come for their after party and I say a strong No, we are ushers not party minglers. Just my opinion.

Ushering is becoming a must-have at events, let's create a strong force, people still don't understand why ushers are needed at events, we should make them understand that we are not just pretty faces in pretty outfits, we are there to work and make guests feel comfortable.

OLAMIDE
www.la-heiress.com

1 Like

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Stella42(f): 7:53am On Apr 30, 2016
Good morning ladies. .. Glam ushers is currently recruiting ushers. So if you are interested kindly add me up on whatsapp +2348160224637. Qualified ladies would get jobs as soon as possible.

STELLA
GLAM USHERING AGENCY.
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by olowookerekemi(f): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
LaHeiress:

OLAMIDE
www.la-heiress.com
hello ma pls ao can i also start an ushering job?
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Stella42(f): 3:12pm On May 02, 2016
Happy New week people... Wishing you all a blessed and fulfilled week ahead
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Toybreezy: 3:14pm On May 03, 2016
For all models coming for the WILLYWEARS AND ASSOCIATE, FASHION MY ATTITUDE II audition, model are expected to register on the link below, send their pictures to the mail on the Link. Entry closes on Thursday by 4pm. While coming on Friday for the audition, female models are expected to come with a 5'7 picture, black tantop, leggings and heels , while the male models should come with black polo, black trouser and a cooperate shoe. Time for the audition is 10am at Lagos state university indoor sport center.

Lateness is not allowed.

http://toybreezyinfo..com.ng/2016/05/willywears-model-registration-form.html?m=1

For more info contact. 07064402738,08052303609
O7016012696 or 08152321133
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Musici: 8:25am On May 06, 2016
Why do ushering agencies keep asking for high reg fee? Some 5k or even 10k. Is this not much?

1 Like

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Stella42(f): 1:41pm On May 07, 2016
Well everyone has their various reasons for collecting whatever amount they want as their registration fee. My own reason for collecting the registration fee of 5k goes thus:
It helps in making me know those that are really interested in working. The truth is, some ladies just want to work and then disappear, as an agency we don't deal with such people. The registration fee is more or less like a commitment towards what they intend to do. It makes us know those that are ready to work diligently and devotedly as ushers.
The registration fee been too high shouldn't be your problem. Your major question should be how often do the agency you intend to register with go for jobs? For instance, If a registration fee is within the range of 5k-10k, and then the agency offer constant jobs of 5k, 10k, 15k, 20k etc to the ushers, then I don't think the registration fee of 5k/10k is too much.
I hope I answered your question.
Musici:
Why do ushering agencies keep asking for high reg fee? Some 5k or even 10k. Is this not much?
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Mhizdiva(f): 12:49pm On May 10, 2016
Am really interested in the ushering job.pls can i place a call to the number instead?
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Stella42(f): 5:58pm On May 15, 2016
Happy New week beautiful people. Wishing everyone a wonderful and fruitful week ahead.

It has been brought to my notice, some names of people that scam ladies of their hard earned money, all in the name of registering under their so-called ushering agency.
Whoever is responsible for all this should know that the wrath of God will definitely be upon
you and your accomplice.
Here are the names: blizz ushers, fly ushers, I'll keep adding names of any other scam ushering agency that is brought to my notice, in order to save people from falling victim.
ps: This was brought to my notice by some ladies that intends to work with Glam ushering agency and are scared due to their first experience. I promise to bring to the notice of everyone concerning this shameful act Blizz and Fly ushers do. Also beware of the account number in the pictures attached below.

1 Share

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Stella42(f): 6:01pm On May 15, 2016
please ladies, be very very careful before you make payment to anyone concerning registration under an agency. Be it an ushering agency or a modelling agency. Make your findings right please

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by mandy1990: 3:16pm On May 19, 2016
Pls how can I apply for an ushering job. Dis is my number 08078591410.
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by LaHeiress(f): 4:59pm On May 20, 2016
Like I said before, i will advise that ushering agencies should adopt an after registration payment method. What I mean by this is, deduct the form fee from their first job with the agency. My agency's form fee is N1,000 and I deduct it from the usher's pay from their first job with us.

This way, we can eliminate the issue of scammers. Just my opinion though.

Olamide~ The Heiress

IG: @laheiress

8 Likes

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Stella42(f): 10:28pm On May 31, 2016
Glam ushering agency will be having her recruitment of ushers tomorrow being the 1st of June 2016. Interested ladies should call. Or come directly to the venue at De pentagon park. 5 Awoni Murphy street off Haruna Ogba. Time: 11am please be punctual. Thanks
Note: This is the last recruitment for the year
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Charlesberry(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Any one heard of eventushersng.com
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Royaltyautos: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2016
ROYALTY LUXURY RENTAL.

Rent a Luxury Car and Explore
the Futuristic City of lagos

Are you in need of a luxury  car for a special occassion like Wedding,  Birthday Party, Serminals, Business meetings, Movie & Musical Vidoe?

We provide a holistic luxurious experience. The best cars, the best service in the best destinations in lagos.

SELECT THE BEST CARS, SELECT THE BEST SERVICE, SELECT US…… ROYALTY LUXURY RENTAL

Below are list of our cars and prices
Rolls Royce Wraith: 600k
Rolls Royce Phantom: 400k
Lincoln MKT Limo 250k
Range Rover Vogue: 200k
M-Benz G63: 200k
Toyota Hilux: POR
Toyota Corolla:17k

For more infomation contact
Royalty Luxury Rental
Tel: 09028448954 & 08075094656
Whatsapp: 08075094656
BBM: 2C0BF565

Help re-bc among ur contacts

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by purityconfi(f): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
Please I'm looking to join any ushering agency in owerri. Can anyohelp with this please?
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by mandy1990: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
In need of a caterer for that event, call or wattsapp 08078591410. You can get trained on the following for #1000
Fishpie
Meatpie
Chicken pie
Pepper gizzard and goat
Sausage rolls
Fish rolls
Sponge cake
Banana bread and cake
Assorted cookies
Bread rolls.
You can get trained online also.

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by chixyisland: 10:54am On Sep 27, 2016
Hi,

This match is new but we intend to grow it to apex with grace.

I am the founder of @curvesandfaces hub for unemployed good looking intelligent youth.

So far i have referred a thousand ushers, ambassadors, waiters and waitresses to verified outfits. All these i have done completely free of charge for 5years.

Although i now charge one off payment for referring talents in my circle to keep up so i can reach out to a million youth out there.

I don't run an office, i don't accept registration fee either.

My payment comes from the client while talent's pay remains fixed.

@curvesandfaces was just a common idea by a frustrated unemployed Nigeria youth but today, i am happy it's taking shape.

I have worked as an usher, a brand ambassador, supervisor, project coordinator and now a business owner. Same way i grew by the ranks is same way i will offer to you.

Till date, i don't run an office all have been based on trust and sacrifices.

It's disheartening to know that a youth who is supposed to grow the industry is out there killing his or are prospects.

I have heard more than enough on girls being swindled daily by silversand ushering agency, lacream ushering agency, delux event planners, emirates models and a whole lot of others.

My advice to the youth:

Be detailed and let every penny you spend be accounted for. If someone tells you to register take the pain to find out where their office is no matter how far. Also, never go alone. Inform your family as well as these guys can be ruthless.

The names mentioned herein, address have been confirmed fake. I took the pain but won't risk again.

One of them even went as far to impersonate a conversation and placed on their handle on IG saying i was jealous they got 40k ushering job regularly.

How lame.

Fellow vendors please which ushering job (wedding) pays 40k ? Lol but then ladies always fall for cheap scam because of ignorance and sometimes greed.

Most of my referrals are corporate organizations because i have worked with a number of them while struggling to achieve a purpose in life.

So to vendors out there, corporate and new marketing communication agencies... my services are opened to you all for a penny.

I believe if the youth are positively busy the world at large will remain at peace.

It is from my absence that i have created this platform and i'm working something big to enable me reach many out there.

Check out my page @curvesandfaces on facebook, IG, twitter....

Soon there'd be a website as well but all is by one step at a time as my motive initially wasn't primarily to make money.

I hope you understand.

Attached with are photos for your perusal see more on @curvesandfaces pages.

Thanks.
@curvesandfaces

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by mandy1990: 2:42am On Oct 04, 2016
Are you based in Edo,delta or ondo state?
Are you smart, intelligent and beautiful?
Are you between the ages of 18-23 years?
Do you love travelling?
Do you wish to be an usher in any event? Then contact mandy' s delight and services via facebook for more info or send the following to mandyobabues@gmail.com.
1. Name and surname
2. Location
3. Age
4. Phone number
5. Hobbies.
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by mandy1990: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2016
Ushering job offer.
Do you love travelling?
Do you wish to be an usher in any event? Then contact mandy' s delight and services via facebook for more info or send the following to mandyobabues@gmail.com.
1. Name and surname
2. Location
3. Age
4. Phone number
5. Hobbies.

1 Like

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by xendra: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2016
mandy1990:

Ushering job offer.
Do you love travelling?
1. Name and surname
2. Location
3. Age
4. Phone number
5. Hobbies.
can male between this age apply??
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by dammydope: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2016
Good afternoon, Pls I need an ushering appointment. 09090025943. thanks
Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
LaHeiress:
Like I said before, i will advise that ushering agencies should adopt an after registration payment method. What I mean by this is, deduct the form fee from their first job with the agency. My agency's form fee is N1,000 and I deduct it from the usher's pay from their first job with us.

This way, we can eliminate the issue of scammers. Just my opinion though.

Olamide~ The Heiress

IG: @laheiress

I was reading Info's about Ushering services online and came across this thread, I'm glad to read your comments here ma and everything you've said so far is absolutely true,
I support the "deduct registration fee after the first job" thing ma, because that was what you told me during my training few days before that Movie themed Wedding in Ibadan,

I've contacted a few ushering agencies before and it is really hard to differentiate between a real and fake agency, they'll give you account details to pay into before getting the job and I've seen experiences of some who got scammed by such,

since it is hard to different between fake and real agency I prefer the ones that will deduct my registration fee from my first pay because with that we'll both be on the safe side.

And that's how La'Heiress Hospitality operates,

while you were training me, I felt like I've been ushering for a long time, even though it was my first training then, your explanations made ushering easy to me and the message you pass across about being Hardworking, Diligent and Modest I do appreciate.

I will consider each time I work with La'Heiress an opportunity to learn new things and improve my hospitality skills.

to all the upcoming Brides out there, do not look too far as La'Heiress Hospitality Services always got you covered.

This is Fashe Comfort, one of your Ibadan Hostesses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here... by phunmilayhor: 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Are u in need of classy,organised and well trained ushers to add spice and glitz to ur event? look no further, we got u covered.
Contact us for ushers/waitress for ur events like Seminar,Symposium,Wedding,Birthday parties,funeral ceremony and so on.
For enquiry and bookings kindly contact us @Glitz_ushers >>>>>call or whatsapp on 08158446046. God bless us all

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos / What Happened At My First Burial Job As A Photographer. / A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.