Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) (89302 Views)

Solomon Dalung Drinking Tea With Bread At Bauchi Road Motor Park, Jos / Picture This V.p Osinbajo Taking A Selfie With Hausa Girls / Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by jeroton: 10:12am On Apr 29, 2015
That's green tea, not sachet milo
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by jaybee3(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2015
handsometokunbo:

Chaiii!!!!! You need eyes test as quickly as possible

Does that place look like a train to you?

Do they use bricks to build trains?

It's obvious that it's an Hotel Cafe

Relax bro, was meant to write trail instead of train
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 29, 2015
So buhari has female companions or did nobody notice the stationary female figured guard behind them. Never knew also that there was a milo sachet worth #20.....where I stay, we been exploited. The price can't go below #40.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by bankiozil: 10:14am On Apr 29, 2015
this is d reason y i voted for buhari!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by ezecushy(m): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2015
buskie13:
because he's drinking 20 naira Milo we should jump inside lagoon

nonsense
na wa for u oooo someone drink milo you are sad if he takes st. Remmy you will say na theif. People like you. Are just confused the earlier you get use to Gmb. The better your chances of becoming better you becos you are hating who doesn't know if you exist or not dat Means your hatred is irrelivant. So CHANGE
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 29, 2015
Once he assumes office,he'll definitely not drink satchet beverage,trust me the people in charge of supplying foods and beverages have already been given the contract,except Buhari terminates the contract.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2015
fboycaestro12:

Rotfl...Where the tea is being drunk grin grin grin grin

U go fear English .......I can't laff ooo

Oh really?? pray tell, what do you suppose is the correct sentence??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by DOOSNAS(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2015
Just tea
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by chronique(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2015
Taking tea with a satchet milo in a luxury restaurant and you guys have already fallen for this? Nigerians are really gullible. You don't need to sell yourself as a pauper to gain the confidence of people. Nigerians need people who are comfortable enough to be able to look away from the nation's treasury, to lead them;not people who are poor and when they see money,they first think of themselves. Does Buhari drink tea with 25 naira satchet milo at home? If yes,then it shows He's a bad manager of funds cos no matter how simple and modest He wants to be,I can't imagine how a former head of state would not be able to afford a tin of milo that costs just 600 naira.

My point in all of these,is that we should quit all these unnecessary drama and move on to better things(nation building). The more Buhari tries to sell himself as poor,the more He sells himself as being cunny,deceptive and mischievious to other people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2015
Shame will stop catching me whenever I am buying that satchet.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2015
midolian:
yea! Jump inside the lagoon. That is where you belong. Nonsense!
bwhahahahahahahaha roflwkmd

See as water dey comot for my eyes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by winodey(m): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2015
Response to Bode George - No Apology By Tinubu media office
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by cocokiller1(f): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2015
bestestgirl:

You do have a point, but if you truly truly believe that Buhari's Government House Kitchen will not budget approximately the same amount, you are quite Naive about these people
yh

mayb he doesn't knw dats part of d budget or benefits attached to d position
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Rick9(m): 10:21am On Apr 29, 2015
This is the President we have been waiting for. May 29th should come quickly jor.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by gsalvatore: 10:21am On Apr 29, 2015
Don't be decieved. Of course Nigerians are very gullible.

Some one is out there building a profile that is opposite just to make us believe what they want.

That's one day tea drinking scene captured very well to send a particular message (which the @op swallowed).
We know how greedy and selfish and easily controlled by base desires a Nigerian is.

See as politicians are jumping to another party, an some folks still think they are fighting for the masses.

I hope amaechi will also drink milo satchet
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by themodernman: 10:22am On Apr 29, 2015
If Buhari was really aware of what people expect from him Presidentially, he will resign b4 May 29.

Keneking:
Great....

Buhari - Osinbajo : how much is this sachet?
Osinbajo - Buhari : H.E its not more than 40naira, we can make it 20 Naira grin
Buhari :ok...looks for pen and diary to note....
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by bashydemy(m): 10:22am On Apr 29, 2015
bestestgirl:
My dear OP, in that venue where this tea is being drunk, that sachet is definitely not 30 Naira
Even if it's 1m naira there what we know is that the market value is less than 50 naira... Have you ever seen GEJ/Sambo with somethng like this?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:22am On Apr 29, 2015
fboycaestro12:

Then you need a surveillance camera to watch them day and night. Haters won't stop hating. Haba una no dey die finish
No one is hating just stating a fact that whateva public picture posted two just don't seem to get along. Maybe buhari would have preferred ameachi as vice I don't know but he seems to get along with amechi a lot beta. Time will tell as events unfolds.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2015
kettykin:
I hope this man doesn't pauperise nigeria

Hmmm
No he will not.
But I know all the excess money untop nothing will be cut down,like the people that used to supply Aso rock their stuff plus the chain of politicians giving out ridiculous prices on things suppled will be cut down.
All those waiting for contractors to tip them will not be a practise anymore as Aishat might even be going to the market herself lol
So it will bring sanity into the system
Govt schools will be modernised to standard and more jobs will be provided as people will not mind sending their kids to standard govt schools which will compete and even beat most private schools standard
Then there would not be a reason to call ridiculous prices for private schools anymore.
No more wastes of the economc funds

So sanity will come back to every Nigerians reasoning once again.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by JuanDeDios: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2015
kettykin:
This is an extremely foolish comment. How does not being wasteful lead to paupersiation?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2015
NIGERIA GO BETTER
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by UncleDeeee(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2015
What tissue paper do they use in shitting?
So because you saw milo costs have been reduced? Lmao!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Ifiegboria(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2015
I like what am seeing here but do you think GEJ and Sambo don't drink milo? What matters is the money budgeted for it.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by boujaye: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2015
Jimiyke:
Eeehn! Imagine!!!

Can u see what I saw inside that white plate?!

Presidential tea break with N20 sachet Milo?!

Thank God ooooi!

No more budget of 1.2 billion for presidential meal.

#CuttingCostModeActivated

all this na cosmetics, I am not deceived.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 29, 2015
And where in this country is sachet Milo sold for N20?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by ASACLEM: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2015
Guys, a normal person does not need more that one or two of this tea for a breakfast. There is no big deal about this pic. Must we carry everything we see to the air? Pls let's get busy with something more important.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Freelancer007(m): 10:33am On Apr 29, 2015
kettykin:
In your shallow thinking, you will prefer to be led by a spendthrift President who spends 1.3 billion naira monthly on feeding allowance. It is the likes of you who prefer to remain slaves to their elected leaders in their own country, whereas the reverse should be the case.

Buharism means leading by example and cutting down on wastefulness. That is what Baba just displayed.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by linkin8k(m): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2015
It's funny how people compare a tea break for two people to a yearly budget for the Presidency and it's visitors.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2015
That is better. Let it be that if i take N20 Cowbell milk and N25 Milo Bournevita, it's the same my president and his family members are taking. That's the president of the masses. Good one!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2015
chronique:
Taking tea with a satchet milo in a luxury restaurant and you guys have already fallen for this? Nigerians are really gullible. You don't need to sell yourself as a pauper to gain the confidence of people. Nigerians need people who are comfortable enough to be able to look away from the nation's treasury, to lead them;not people who are poor and when they see money,they first think of themselves. Does Buhari drink tea with 25 naira satchet milo at home? If yes,then it shows He's a bad manager of funds cos no matter how simple and modest He wants to be,I can't imagine how a former head of state would not be able to afford a tin of milo that costs just 600 naira.

My point in all of these,is that we should quit all these unnecessary drama and move on to better things(nation building). The more Buhari tries to sell himself as poor,the more He sells himself as being cunny,deceptive and mischievious to other people.
7 million likes!!!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Nomswag: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2015
Sirniyeh:
Yes, is it abnormal? What is special about it?
tank u.......ur brain dey work......noting is special there
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by pasol4real(m): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2015
Jimiyke:
Eeehn! Imagine!!!

Can u see what I saw inside that white plate?!

Presidential tea break with N20 sachet Milo?!

Thank God ooooi!

No more budget of 1.2 billion for presidential meal.

#CuttingCostModeActivated
so dats wit he wishes for nija,for us to become a milo sachet drinking economy . God help us .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) / Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.