Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,900 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) (89298 Views)

Solomon Dalung Drinking Tea With Bread At Bauchi Road Motor Park, Jos / Picture This V.p Osinbajo Taking A Selfie With Hausa Girls / Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by docconceptscom: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2015
OK

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by mcgaius: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2015
Hypocrisy of the highest order.the pics if of Fayose, different insults will rain how he is claiming to be modest. APC supporters speaking fro the two sides of the mouth since 800AD

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by harkynon(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2015
remember GEJ too had no shoe............... pls lets be wise when we conclude on politrick
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by marvelyole(m): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2015
All this ones na watch
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by nicago: 10:49am On Apr 29, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
una dey quick dey see....... how una take dey get all dis pix self ........ Una dey stay with dem
Stay there...these Ppl too are humans, thy have cousins, friends, relations, associates, close associates, inner caucus..etc.
A new set of Ppl will start walking the corridors of power in Nigeria in a matter of weeks..
Change!!! The only constant thing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by komek(m): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
una dey quick dey see....... how una take dey get all dis pix self ........ Una dey stay with dem

The same method Fashola and Tinubu deployed to defraud Lagosians. They have taken it to the Federal. If they drink cheap tea they will call the press. The days they will take expensive one, nobody will hear o. I just pity for our press men and journalism in Nigeria. Since we have started selling our conscience, it. Will hurt us one day.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Juzzybabe(f): 10:50am On Apr 29, 2015
Only after may 28 will we know if he actually drank that tea or just used it to pose.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by melomelo: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2015
Jimiyke:
Eeehn! Imagine!!!

Can u see what I saw inside that white plate?!

Presidential tea break with N20 sachet Milo?!

Thank God ooooi!

No more budget of 1.2 billion for presidential meal.

#CuttingCostModeActivated
This is to divert Nigerian.
You go smell pepper
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:53am On Apr 29, 2015
What about the tea they are taking off camera? undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by egopersonified(f): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2015
intergral:
Or will you be happy when you see baba using calabash to drink the tea?

God forbid, not my president-in-waiting.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Obynolee(f): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2015
falconey:
president of the poor!

That's a quicky morning tea.
cool

I can only take you guys serious when you cut the National Assemblies salaries and allowances

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by paulnoble: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2015
Simple leaders show good example....I pray they continue like this till the end,then there followers have no other options.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by jide333(m): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2015
lets wait and see if the so called buhari will be using nokia 3310.. any use of smart phones( samsung, htc, iphone, infinix and others) will be unacceptable... He mustn't use smart phones since he's the govt for the poor claimed by the s tu pid die hard d u m b supporters of apc

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by NCOIM(m): 10:56am On Apr 29, 2015
Mtcheww.. angry
Simple publicity Stunt!!!
Bunch of inconsequential opportunists angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Naam22(f): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2015
Next thing they'll show is buhari taking a poop while osinbajo watches
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by abuRevelatus(m): 11:00am On Apr 29, 2015
what is exiting about poverty? Besides its more economical to buy things in bulk.. good thinking is what i pray for the incoming administration
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by ayusco85(m): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2015
ResourceMan:
Nigerians, I am ashamed of you people. This is how apc will use propaganda to deceive you and because u are so gullible u ll believe every thing.
Can a child even drink N20 milo and be contended, no wonder you all voted for a cattle rearer dat will turn you to his herds.
N20 milo breakfast ontop N250K a night hotel, una mumu too much.

Are u the hotel manager to have known the price of the room he stayed to be 250k per night? Na u be the mumu
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by 2sign: 11:01am On Apr 29, 2015
Drinking #35 milo in a 5 star hotel. No be d same tea I drink for house, I go drink for hotel. Na my money kill am.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by funmilade4real(m): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2015
buskie13:
who are you
have u washed ur mouth with salt b4 quoting me
That s where you belong
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Obynolee(f): 11:03am On Apr 29, 2015
OoduaVanguard:

Regardless of its cost can you compare it to the billions Jonathan and his cronies budgeted and spent on feeding? ?

Don't rejoice yet Op,nothing shows in that picture that they drank of it and even if they do and the National Assembly still collects millions of naira as salaries and allowances it makes no difference.All i want is a Nigeria where the gap between the rich and the poor will be breached by having the middle classs.(A better Nigeria)
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by hijodedios: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2015
Am gonna save this picture,after 4 years am gonna repost it here and then it will be the turn of nairalanders to judge.make we dey wait for the great difference.time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by idiagbo86(m): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2015
Make we dey watch nah. They could av used a plastic cup and old school copper spoons. After may 29th will determine hw frugal u are. Adjusting my collar....
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by erasokafor(m): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2015
Forget politricks. Wen they ascend there u will see the real them. Afterall jonathan had no shoes.just relax.I'm just observing

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by NCOIM(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2015
Bunch of inconsequential opportunists... angry

Publicity Stunts!!!
Only the gullibles Can be deceived kiss angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 29, 2015
That's an hotel nah. U get what is generally served except u want to have your tea outside the hotel.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by austinbrown: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2015
This man dey fear make them no. Kill am, e dey carry sachet milk n milo for pocket dey Waka everywhere
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by onos1979(f): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
I wonder oooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:18am On Apr 29, 2015
Haters will die because of this,those corrupt people will start whining.

God bless Nigeria.

Long live Mr president.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by iukpe: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2015
bestestgirl:
My dear OP, in that venue where this tea is being drunk, that sachet is definitely not 30 Naira

Yes OP. Maybe N50
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by onos1979(f): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
I wonder oooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by sanabe: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2015
baybeeboi:
thirded
fourthed
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by SayNoMore: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2015
OoduaVanguard:

Regardless of its cost can you compare it to the billions Jonathan and his cronies budgeted and spent on feeding? ?

Please tell them that GMB will never budget N1.2 billion for feeding in a calendar year. That I know for sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) / Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.